NO longer enjoyable to play

Marius Kain
Marius Kain
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 185
edited 12 Sep 2019, 9:24PM

Game Management: Take NOTICE:

Calls from the masses. You have OVERPOWERED the targets, and made this Raid, and most before it too hard. YOU want players to Play, You want Players to Coin, but if everybody leaves, because it is not worth it to post coin to a game that is unplayable and Un-enjoyable. You will have very few to COMPETE in the game to make it viable. IF YOU WANT to unplug the game, Say so, we just walk away. Having hard targets is enjoyable, having targets that cause you to repair for 5 hours( at half repair time) is no fun.  NO I WILL NOT toss coin at a game like that. IF there was a Reasonable amount of difficulty yes, THIS is not reasonable. This is Insanity.  NOW I might get put in jail again for posting my opinion, AND if that happens, I will disband my game and destroy my base, and never come back, Ive read thru posts, you have lost over 50 players from the post Ive seen, SOON, there will be none.

Just tried, I say Tried to use my 3 Dragoons, with Guns, Specials and Armor, Yep, Skulled too. Could only get 3 done and they launch a RAID, with SEIGE targets based on FULL FLEET FULL UPGRADE AND FULL POCKET of COIN.  NOT happening.  Guess you loose another

BT.

AR
We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • chad.morris.31521
    chad.morris.31521
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 16
    But its a challenge to wait 5 hours for your fleet to repair, and it saves on server load if less people play. /sarcasm
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Let us review the latest SQUEEZE...  THEY REDUCED the spawn rate of the 40's Targets to a unattainable rate. You have to HUNT for them now SO THEY will not allow anyone to do the raid FREE.  Cheap Shot there Kixeye, cheap shot below the belt.
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • lady xx
    lady xx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 248
    even the silvefish target are out of line - way higher then when we first got the target in the raids for silverfish - kix just keeps pushing people away because of their greed. greed gets you nowhere 
  • rod2012
    rod2012
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 28
    I hope all your coiners enjoy playing by them selves. This raid is a joke. I spent about 2 months building a fleet of silverfish(which has all your recommendations on it) and going into a 82 and couldn't sink 1 ship. My dragoons can't even get an attack banner on any of the targets it's supposively recommended for. I hope you guys make money from those that keep playing,because there is no balance in this game any more.
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 12 Sep 2019, 8:54PM
    Remember when there used to be 500 sectors, pretty much crammed full of players?  It's because of stuff like this raid, that's not a thing anymore.

YES I DO.  I remember when our alliance had to take 3 days to PORT to new sector waiting on Openings in the sector as they were FULL.... NOW there are only  20 % of the room we had before and Still there are areas where NOBODY has a base, this game has LOST it, Well, they have been PUSHED away by Greed and General Disrespect from the game itself. You disrespect long time players by telling them that we have to PAY TO PLAY and PAY to WIN, which is FRAUD. You post Play for Free.... YOU LIE with that claim

• Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 922
    nomad 666 said:
    Now now people moaning over a few peaces of gold. could be worse as you could of just paid 90 million for this ha ha ha ha ha  only to watch it go bust thru GREEEEEEEEED

now that is funny ;)

Snoopy
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    nomad 666 said:
    Now now people moaning over a few peaces of gold. could be worse as you could of just paid 90 million for this ha ha ha ha ha  only to watch it go bust thru GREEEEEEEEED

Pieces *

But you're right. 1 company drops a ton of coin on BP, & am sure it's all been handed over? Stillfort are now at the helm?

If they're NOT at the helm, then they should be, & sacking any responsible for the way this raid cycle is going down. The may as well sack whoever came up with the upgraded hulls system

If they ARE at the helm, well they over-extended themselves with the player base, & if they keep doing so, this game really won't last--I give it 6 months at this rate. (Currently, 12,000 have participated in this event, vs 33k in Dec '18)

Makes me wonder if it's a tax write-off coming?
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • nomad 666
    nomad 666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 39
    nomad 666 said:

Pieces *

But you're right. 1 company drops a ton of coin on BP, & am sure it's all been handed over? Stillfort are now at the helm?

If they're NOT at the helm, then they should be, & sacking any responsible for the way this raid cycle is going down. The may as well sack whoever came up with the upgraded hulls system

If they ARE at the helm, well they over-extended themselves with the player base, & if they keep doing so, this game really won't last--I give it 6 months at this rate. (Currently, 12,000 have participated in this event, vs 33k in Dec '18)

Makes me wonder if it's a tax write-off coming?
    Now a tax right off would make sense.
  • kian
    kian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 232
    i would like to point out 16k players on the klicker does not mean 16k playing  bp . That is the total amount online via kix site playing all of kix games it also does not include players using other portals so its not accurate in any way shape or form
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,357

"Kill not the goose that lays the golden egg"

Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 250
    Game have the last months moved from "close to walk away" to "crazy damage and only for whales".

I thought like so many other that now with a new ownership things would loosen up a little and we get the game back on track and it one time again would be playable for all players....

Curiosity killed the cat they say....but stupidity is killing this (once) great game  :(

• jim.watson.5245
    jim.watson.5245
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 24
    They're squeezing out the last bit of toothpaste, before they toss the tube in the trash.

Game Management: Take NOTICE:

Calls from the masses. You have OVERPOWERED the targets, and made this Raid, and most before it too hard. YOU want players to Play, You want Players to Coin, but if everybody leaves, because it is not worth it to post coin to a game that is unplayable and Un-enjoyable. You will have very few to COMPETE in the game to make it viable. IF YOU WANT to unplug the game, Say so, we just walk away. Having hard targets is enjoyable, having targets that cause you to repair for 5 hours( at half repair time) is no fun.  NO I WILL NOT toss coin at a game like that. IF there was a Reasonable amount of difficulty yes, THIS is not reasonable. This is Insanity.  NOW I might get put in jail again for posting my opinion, AND if that happens, I will disband my game and destroy my base, and never come back, Ive read thru posts, you have lost over 50 players from the post Ive seen, SOON, there will be none.

Just tried, I say Tried to use my 3 Dragoons, with Guns, Specials and Armor, Yep, Skulled too. Could only get 3 done and they launch a RAID, with SEIGE targets based on FULL FLEET FULL UPGRADE AND FULL POCKET of COIN.  NOT happening.  Guess you loose another

BT.

AR

• jim.watson.5245
    jim.watson.5245
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 24
    I CANNOT AGREE More ...If I quit & put my Kixeye Money away I should be able to buy a Car this time next year.
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 304
    thank you klixeye
    after 7 years i have broken addition
    day 1 of pillage i logged off & did not log in til day 1 of raid
    day 2 of raid normal crashes/ lag/ loss of control of fleet/ ect
    quit alli & quit game
     just gone to foram to say "fu_k you glitch"
    ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 99
    thank you klixeye
    after 7 years i have broken addition
    day 1 of pillage i logged off & did not log in til day 1 of raid
    day 2 of raid normal crashes/ lag/ loss of control of fleet/ ect
    quit alli & quit game
     just gone to foram to say "fu_k you glitch"
    ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Hey Mate sad to hear if this is true. I have known you via game for a fair wack of those 7 years and its been an honor to have been your leader for those  years you were us and even when you went to your new crew. Most important for having you as a friend. I'll let the guys know and they can say g'day
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 738
    edited 13 Sep 2019, 5:14PM
    THEY DON'T GIVE A [email protected]! We're the idiots that still play this game and still spend money on it. They'll continue to devise new ways to take our money as long as we let them.

"The only winning move is..not to play".
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • Dunkin330944
    Dunkin330944
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 6
    I was so pleased to bring my Silverfish U#, Skulled, and full built to the Raid last month.  ONE MONTH... and now they are second class citizens. 
    I'm playing this Raid with my Fish.  I managed to cobble 5 Goons together, but anything less than 5 full builds have no hope to succeed in this Raid.  And how long will they be top dogs?  Indeed, when the starting gun fired even a full built fleet of Goons was obsolete because it lacked the new magic hull and couldn't manage the top target.  Suppressors and the like... two stage attacks...
    By the way... I can't even find the specials or armors or weapons for my builds because they are each buried under over a hundred variants.  And don't even get me started on Interceptors.  You have so many hull types now they can't display simultaneously on your own drop-down menu.  Doesn't that tell you something?   Wake up! 
    Perhaps you are wide awake... and entertaining a few hundred whales is your optimized business model.  If so, you're doing just fine.  Soon that's all you will have.   
  • MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 99

Just wondering in future if the right thing will be done before you act on feedback
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,681
    kian said:
    i would like to point out 16k players on the klicker does not mean 16k playing  bp . That is the total amount online via kix site playing all of kix games it also does not include players using other portals so its not accurate in any way shape or form
    The 16K online is a good indicator of how bad things have become. I remember one raid 6 or 7 years ago and that counter was showing 115K players online. There was so many online the server crashed and they had to restrict the number that could get into the game for stability reasons. Over the years that number has been steadily DECREASING. yes it doesn't distinguish between players on BP or WC or count those who play through FB BUT as an AVERAGE its a good indication of how bad things have become. And then kixeye reducing the size of the worlds by 80% proved what we have been saying for ages; player numbers are DECREASING.