Another Disappointment

Sea_Wolf17
Sea_Wolf17
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 217
After grinding up a storm to get the new armors (25 million fm points each) for last few weeks I managed to put all new armor on Eradicators plus its Flag. Even put on the New Guns on them..defenses in mid 14k for Ballistic and Radiation. I just learned the Armor is absolute Garbage. I mean wow, talk about jerk players around for Garbage..worse..sub garbage to say at the least. One lvl 62 target put on 1H repair for Tiny! Tiny! Tiny points. Get grip on it there Gameteam and get a bit more realistic. Lower the Damages and stop squeezing Money from players for tiny point's. Feasibly to make any decent points happen i would need to sit up 24h a day!..huh wow 24 lvl 62 targets just for that. This is getting real lame and resembling continued disappointment.  
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 12 Sep 2019, 3:20AM
    I feel sorry for the suckers wasting time and coin on the Bucc Campaign..they are even worse and lower tier! Keep yer Coin folks, this is just a coin grab with no reach around...
  • Admiral Hawk
    Admiral Hawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 64
    After grinding up a storm to get the new armors (25 million fm points each) for last few weeks I managed to put all new armor on Eradicators plus its Flag. Even put on the New Guns on them..defenses in mid 14k for Ballistic and Radiation. I just learned the Armor is absolute Garbage. I mean wow, talk about jerk players around for Garbage..worse..sub garbage to say at the least. One lvl 62 target put on 1H repair for Tiny! Tiny! Tiny points. Get grip on it there Gameteam and get a bit more realistic. Lower the Damages and stop squeezing Money from players for tiny point's. Feasibly to make any decent points happen i would need to sit up 24h a day!..huh wow 24 lvl 62 targets just for that. This is getting real lame and resembling continued disappointment.  
    Question for ya what in the world possessed you to put Armor and weapons designed for the Dragoons on a older hull just so you could hit lower tier targets they are meant to help against top tier targets you sir need to go back and learn ship building or tell me where your base is so i can see what you are defending your base with hoping its still gunboats cause they are hard for me to kill.
  • Jooster
    Jooster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 139
    Question for ya what in the world possessed you to put Armor and weapons designed for the Dragoons on a older hull just so you could hit lower tier targets they are meant to help against top tier targets you sir need to go back and learn ship building or tell me where your base is so i can see what you are defending your base with hoping its still gunboats cause they are hard for me to kill.
    Maybe it's a reasonable expectation for the newer, better armour to work better everywhere you put it? It's almost as if that's the concept of an upgrade
  • Tatay Pinoy
    Tatay Pinoy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 90
    This is the lamest response I have ever seen in forum. FYI, I equipped my Skyfire with folded ferrite and became durable enough that it can kill a lower assault target with insta-repairable damage. The OP had it good, it was a sound strategy, high specs on lower target equals to less damage more game time instead of repair time. This used to work but I guess any advantage players can get in ship building are nullified so we have to use the intended fleet on a raid.
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Minor Nuisance
    Consider this, it is the Eras that are t8 hulls. The Goons are T8.5. How much coin is being dropped on the T8.5 Hulls. Remember that Proto Apollo where a T7.5 but where nullified how fast? The T7.5 was the pinnacle! Same lame spin on T8.5. Dont hop into into forum sputtering along bragging how many goons you bought. Because the Average Player is still running T8. When you buy the hulls you brag about while grinding down the heel on every one else who doesn't coin, makes you green, so green you are farting grass!
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,605

@Sea_Wolf17 said:
    Consider this, it is the Eras that are t8 hulls. The Goons are T8.5. How much coin is being dropped on the T8.5 Hulls. Remember that Proto Apollo where a T7.5 but where nullified how fast? The T7.5 was the pinnacle! Same lame spin on T8.5. Dont hop into into forum sputtering along bragging how many goons you bought. Because the Average Player is still running T8. When you buy the hulls you brag about while grinding down the heel on every one else who doesn't coin, makes you green, so green you are farting grass!

Why do you believe that the "average" player doesn't have any T8.5 Siege tech?
    I'm very much an average player, coin only where I see significant value to do so, yet picked up the Dragoon last raid by grinding 40s, with tokens from the FM & Siege Spin TLC had all 4 built, sans armour.
    From Pillage, I got the flag hull & rank tokens, coin-free.
    I don't have Erads nor Shrikes but do have the tech from TLCs, but no need to build.

If you don't have that, whose fault is that? If anyone is green, it's yourself for not trying to keep current.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Minor Nuisance
    I got the 8.5 tech and hulls, not built though  :(
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    I feel sorry for the suckers wasting time and coin on the Bucc Campaign..they are even worse and lower tier! Keep yer Coin folks, this is just a coin grab with no reach around...
    Just ran PP1 of the Under Siege TLC with the Kix Bats, under 2 minutes damage, which shows that there's no coining needed to run it.

Obviously you never tried it.

In regards to your not having any Dragoons built, that's because you took a (bad) gamble & wasted SY time installing escalated armour to your Erads, vs building the next generation of Siege hull.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Minor Nuisance
    Yes, ok I can agree with that, regardless though. This method always worked previously. The Bucc camp? Them hulls wont stand a chance and user would be more frustrated.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yes, ok I can agree with that, regardless though. This method always worked previously. The Bucc camp? Them hulls wont stand a chance and user would be more frustrated.
    I did make a post concerning the TLC for the Buccaneer, perhaps you'd care to read it?
    The hull is outright useless except for 1-star expeditions, which is a total waste of a 50-60 day build time commitment.
    It CANNOT (with flag) hit the lowest base parts map target without taking around 30 minutes or so repair, which is an absolute & utter joke, & it's unable to tackle SSRBs (Proto-Cents, the next step up, can't do them, so.....)

They'd have been far better off offering the Hydra, with a lot more in the way of tokens, as at least THAT hull IS viable in SSRBs/current map targets.