Targets overpowered

ACAM73
ACAM73
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 218
I have a fully ranked fleet of Goons w/ Ironclaw and the damage is through the roof. Ill grind what I need or try too...Countermeasures seem to work a bit. But need more of them...
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 508
    5 gale4's isnt enough?

• ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Minor Nuisance
    5 gale4's isnt enough?

Not from what Im seeing...I still have a few buzzing around my fleet 

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 878
    this is not worth the damage; therefore an easy w/end

• Digits_Brigade
    Digits_Brigade
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 509
    I have a fleet very similar to yours OP.  I'm taking 3.5 to 4 hrs damage for a 120/122 set.  Damage is too high for 1 mil points
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Minor Nuisance
    I have a fleet very similar to yours OP.  I'm taking 3.5 to 4 hrs damage for a 120/122 set.  Damage is too high for 1 mil points
    I even tried the 64 and 62 targets w/ my Erads and Holy cow batman...The damage was insane....I have no problem grinding...But holy chit..Kix is just after that coin.....
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 185
    AND it is only day 1. Wait til  they carnk up for Day 2, and 3 and such, IT gets Better than this
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 181
    I only lasted 3 minutes and did not get even close to finish a 120. Thinking of skipping this raid
  • Blanche L Harris
    Blanche L Harris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 1
    First raid that I wil NOT be doing in years  -- we work hard to have a fleet ready and for what ?  KIX overpowers the targets with weapons we have never seen or have defense against      They slow down our ships to a crawl  and turn up the damage   Guess what KIx? we cant turn up the damage our ships do - time for you to play fair  
  • Cant_Touch_This5
    Cant_Touch_This5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 60
    The problem is they when they're testing the new targets and new ships they're on a clean server. Why not put out the new targets during the 3rd week after last raid of the last cycle on the regular servers so everyone can test and give opinions. That way there's a week before raid to fix anything that needs to be fixed instead of having to go thru post like this and having a short time to fix the targets as well as having to extend raid to make everyone happy. The test server\s have no bugs as to the regular servers do which changes how the targets are as well the way the ships handle in them.
    Blank Sexton
  • phil.hartner
    phil.hartner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 40
    This is a criminal act by Kixeye's BP to make a raid so tough yes i even coined some tokens to finish my fleet for this BS rip off raid. 5.5 hours repair for a 120 target that payed out 106k is ridiculous. My fleet is built the same as the one posted. SHAME on you Kixeye SHANE on Kixeye Shame on us for playing this game.
    KP level 136
  • phil.hartner
    phil.hartner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 40
    PS I want my money back from buying your ship token.
  • Admiral Hawk
    Admiral Hawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 64
    5 gale4's isnt enough?

you are correct 5 Gale 4's are not enough i recommend refitting all of your ships to have 3 weapons and the rest Gale 4's that may help???
  • bubbahyde321
    bubbahyde321
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 230
    I've got all 5 ships complete all heavy armor, all skulled and all at U1. Just did a 120 for 3 hrs 15 min damage, I'm not coining 7 coins a target. And really getting tired of kixeyes BS. 
  • WorldRuler Enki
    WorldRuler Enki
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 13
    My Silverfish, with good for nothing suppressor got sunk in 12 secs. flat, what is the reason for making the game this way? I understand the money bit,but I aint using a single coin in a game that is just designed to take your money. Shrike fleet in the shrike designed target, plopp.. First cantact and game over.. 
    We are the Fallen Ones...
  • dlaw001
    dlaw001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 149
    Just watched a YouTube from someone who has already got the new hull, and they pretty much did the 502 with it by itself before dying....

Here I was thinking that it was to make that target easier...not do it ic total

• TEOBPL
    TEOBPL
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 17
    edited 12 Sep 2019, 7:06AM
    Yah absolutely crazy amounts of damage. Makes you wonder if Kix has straw or crap in their heads. What guys you totally lost the link to reality here? most players have barely a fleet together and most of them have not gotten them ranked or upgraded, but you need this to get the new boats so you can do the raid for reasonable damage? What is wrong with you at Kix?
    People are way over your whole act of money grabbing, you're just killing the game. And again, many will leave your game over this. Many more will follow and what is your whole pile of crap worth than? none or very few of us would ever touch another Kix game. Free to play but very spendy to participate.... 
    I think you better get a grip

• graham.coel
    graham.coel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 285
    WHAT THE HELL is going onin 122 tried 4 times fully armoured Dragoon flts with flag, by the time had control all down to 10% and gone before I could move them.

This will be the end of game, if we can not even start campains.

I see numbers of players down to 15,000

Perhaps It is time for CM to start getting this sorted, or is to late 

• princess941
    princess941
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 154
    This raid is a disgrace. Since take over it has been the worst time in the game ever. The game is finished if you keep going down the road of being money hungry. I am happy to delete my base after 8 years cause i aint playing your money grab game anymore. 
  • AussieRay_H
    AussieRay_H
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 26
    Absultely designed to suck cash from suckers. 
    Beats working...
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 922
    WHAT THE HELL is going onin 122 tried 4 times fully armoured Dragoon flts with flag, by the time had control all down to 10% and gone before I could move them.

This will be the end of game, if we can not even start campains.

I see numbers of players down to 15,000

Perhaps It is time for CM to start getting this sorted, or is to late 

I do not think they care, seem to be running it into the ground

On the plus side, will save them converting it to HTML 5 ..lol

Snoopy
  • Stuart45695
    Stuart45695
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 13
    Another blatant cash grab.
  • Airdefender
    Airdefender
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 111
    3 Minutes play time for 3.5 hours repair?  This game is a joke but not in a funny way.  I'm done with this raid
  • Squidling
    Squidling
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2
    edited 12 Sep 2019, 10:01AM
    :disappointed:
  • pooshooter75
    pooshooter75
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 35
    Kix can stick this raid where the sun dont shine and if things dont change the can stck the game too