Bring back time tokens!

HarpoonoZenith
HarpoonoZenith
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 413
This recent decision was an absolute Shooting of Kixeye's own foot. Time tokens are NEEDED very much to the players of all levels, I was upgrading my bridge to max level yesterday banking on the Token riot to start. and it never did. there's been room for plenty of bad decisions for Kixeye to embrace but this is by far one of the worst if not THE worst Idea Kixeye could engage in. 

Please reconsider, This is a terrible mistake
Image result for **** Kixeye

Bring back time tokens! 18 votes

Yes
94%
EQUINOX 600Th3RavenHarpoonoZenithEmpress MorganabillybifocalsBanshee333koshnaranekFeeCarmichaelMateoskiULUBATLI58Jumbo Tab8Jamie HelmMRKY06ToxicBaitLeonardoW9maksvl83Alex Videoman 17 votes
No
5%
Sexy Foxy 1 vote
  • Jumbo Tab8
    Jumbo Tab8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 7
    Yes
    Please Vote!
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,910
    This recent decision was an absolute Shooting of Kixeye's own foot. Time tokens are NEEDED very much to the players of all levels, I was upgrading my bridge to max level yesterday banking on the Token riot to start. and it never did. there's been room for plenty of bad decisions for Kixeye to embrace but this is by far one of the worst if not THE worst Idea Kixeye could engage in. 

Please reconsider, This is a terrible mistake
    The module token RIOT was active in my sector last night. Maybe it got a late start, or perhaps it was inadvertently removed along with the ship token RIOT and had to be put back, not sure. 2.5 hours left on the clock, check again if you have time...

Module time tokens were also still available in the market just the other day, so I don't think it is their intent to remove those. Just the ship tokens.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 2
    Yes

I personally believe they should be reintroduced. My aerico elite is taking NINE DAYS EACH for a total of 54 days to refit all 6. That is so bad its worse then the carrier either bring tokens back or reduce reusable item refit time.

• Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 93

Let's forget all about Fleet tokens. Kixeye don't come back on their steps when they do things like this. No matter what players think. They don't listen players because that is their idiosyncrasy. That is something that you must start to live with. The first great rebalance was a big mistake and even that a big part of players quit/rage quit, Kixeye was enough arrogant to not pay attention to their big error. With the second it happened the same. And the things would go worse. At this 2019 beginning, my alliance was ranged at #2000 and up. Right now, it's in #11xx. BTW: in my alliance, only my niece and I are members... Just measure how bad we are!