WHO HAS A COMPLETE FLEET OF DRAGONS WITH IRONCLAW COMPLETE

robert_ c
robert_ c
Strike-force Captain
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 962
VOTE AND STATE YOUR REASONS FOR NOT HAVING OR HAVING A COMPLETE FLEET LET THIS BE A SERIOUS POLL PLEASE DONT DERAIL IT.
Aaron24083 said:
my one wish would be for a turret that could actually stop a boat

WHO HAS A COMPLETE FLEET OF DRAGONS WITH IRONCLAW COMPLETE 195 votes

NO
67%
nrubnusTatay PinoyRBMKIIskipper53edalb7skoumichaelg21USS_DA302obelixxxxMarius KainChris Sanfordarnastshadowfighter BOMDirty_HaterJnglwmnSHERRY_T-O-Cjoe crosslandi.have.pantshowdyof5stuart f 132 votes
YES
32%
MrTigsRainlionTwobeardschris_gCyanide SandwichMike Meehansardonique13WatchMan OUR1KODIAK BEARfrank pDigits_BrigadeseawordJontorkwing-dang-doodleAdmiral_SlappysnikwahMike RochfordJOHNWAYNEmagnus.isgren.1Airdefender 63 votes
  • robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    NO
    i voted no because i didnt have access to all the components i used temp resistors plus the time to build a complete fleet exceeds the time of the raid start.
    Aaron24083 said:
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 566
    YES
    robert_ c said:
    i voted no because i didnt have access to all the components i used temp resistors plus the time to build a complete fleet exceeds the time of the raid start.
    well if you count new stuff and upgrade then no I don't
  • angleiron
    angleiron
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 161
    NO
    robert_ c said:
    VOTE AND STATE YOUR REASONS FOR NOT HAVING OR HAVING A COMPLETE FLEET LET THIS BE A SERIOUS POLL PLEASE DONT DERAIL IT.
    just 1 armor on each short 

• Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,719
    Dragons, yes..... Dragoons, almost
    It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,887

Dragons with inferno flagship yes.

And

DragoOns with ironclaw flagship yes.

Beauty of 4 weeks of fm tokesn as i always save 1 weeks worth of chests plus all the t8 tokens from the recent tlcs after i used the previous tier 8 siege tokens saved from older tlcs. Always good to keep a reserve and max stashes for this reason.

• Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 195
    NO
    Only the whales have em

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,665
    edited 11 Sep 2019, 4:11PM
    YES
    4 Goons, 1 claw: fully ranked, outfitted with specials, 1 open weapon slot, 1 of each of the new armor = 0 coin spent. Had FM tokens saved when the goon was first released, so I had 4 blanks to rank - and ranking was really easy this time. Grabbed Claw vxp tokens from Pillage. Here is how I did it:

My current - unfinished - build is just under 11d per goon (that time is actually less than that, since I have r&d maxed out - there is a higher reduction on refit time than build time), and 14.5d for the - unfinished - claw. That is a total of 58.5 days to build what I have - I had 6 days of tokens from the second to last FM before the raid (2x 2d, 2x 1d) and I had the chests from the last FM before the raid. With the 3 cycles of FM between the raids (I know one of my legendary chests gave me 2+2, instead of 2+1), I had a total of 31 days of build tokens from 5 FMs. The August raid started on Aug 14, I had the goon early on the 15th and started building immediately. Because they ranked so quickly, I only lost a few hours of build time during the vxp weekend. 27 days since the raid plus 31 build tokens and I have been able to put together a 58d fleet. I did get one to U1, and with the token from Pillage I will push a second to U1.  
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 207
    YES
    i have a full fleet fully armed  and the flag is u2 the others u1 ,i also have a fully built tank but no armor
  • Skeptical
    Skeptical
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 530
    YES
    Full fleet, ranked (pillage tokens helped).  U2 on 3, U1 on the 4th & no upgrade on the flag (enough kits for U3 all, but no tokens = no time).
    Full armor on all, full weapon & specials on all.
    Only FM tokens and proper time management spent.
  • Mike Rochford
    Mike Rochford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 150
    YES
    I managed my ship build tokens from the weekly and the tlc's...and got them done. and u2... it was possible however, would have been very hard. as i did get the daily deals as well. Sometimes that is a great option.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,605
    YES

@Marius Kain said:
    Only the whales have em

Wrong. Saved FM tokens from the week before last raid & TLC (Siege Spin) will see a fleet sans armour.
    Those 3 building upgrades (Advanced, Weapons & Naval) with an officer make a massive difference to fitting out time.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    YES

My flag is actually due in a few hours, & none of the hulls have armour, but for my level (given I need this, that, & everything else) I think is pretty darn good.

No upgrades, honestly, that's so scammy.

I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    NO
    one armor on each or just having the 4 ships plus the flag is not a complete fleet some of you yes are really no.
    Aaron24083 said:
  • robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    NO
    4 Goons, 1 claw: fully ranked, outfitted with specials, 1 open weapon slot, 1 of each of the new armor = 0 coin spent. Had FM tokens saved when the goon was first released, so I had 4 blanks to rank - and ranking was really easy this time. Grabbed Claw vxp tokens from Pillage. Here is how I did it:

My current - unfinished - build is just under 11d per goon (that time is actually less than that, since I have r&d maxed out - there is a higher reduction on refit time than build time), and 14.5d for the - unfinished - claw. That is a total of 58.5 days to build what I have - I had 6 days of tokens from the second to last FM before the raid (2x 2d, 2x 1d) and I had the chests from the last FM before the raid. With the 3 cycles of FM between the raids (I know one of my legendary chests gave me 2+2, instead of 2+1), I had a total of 31 days of build tokens from 5 FMs. The August raid started on Aug 14, I had the goon early on the 15th and started building immediately. Because they ranked so quickly, I only lost a few hours of build time during the vxp weekend. 27 days since the raid plus 31 build tokens and I have been able to put together a 58d fleet. I did get one to U1, and with the token from Pillage I will push a second to U1.  
    this is really a no...you voted wrong
    Aaron24083 said:
  • robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    NO

My flag is actually due in a few hours, & none of the hulls have armour, but for my level (given I need this, that, & everything else) I think is pretty darn good.

this is a no you also voted wrong..
    Aaron24083 said:
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,665
    YES
    robert_ c said:

this is really a no...you voted wrong
    Why? So you can prove your point by skewing your poll? Your options are Yes or No - many of us obviously feel like we are more Yes than No. If you don't like how people have voted, quit doing bad polls. 

You want everyone to vote no so you can shame the coiner who votes yes, and then use the results to cry the entire raid about how nobody has a complete fleet and the raid is just too hard. You've done this before. 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • heat.miser.37
    heat.miser.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 346
    YES

I can have the last dragon finished shortly after the raid begins if I use the last of my fm tokens.

3 of the dragoons may be short a weapon, or motor....

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 380
    YES
    robert_ c said:
    I have 4 Goons and flag done except only one of each armor on them. No coining except an odd LTO for tokens.
  • dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 225
    YES
    complete is a matter of hope . complete as to will they work or not remains to be seen .
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,337
    YES
    mine are built but i fear by the time we get them upgraded it will be too late for a bunch of players, other than map targets for some of them. how will they build the next raid fleet. we seem to be grinding towards a halt and being overwhelmed again, which is what they promised to reduce. 
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 925
    NO

you voted yes, but you meant NO..........................complete means complete at U3, but hey ho

Snoopy
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    NO
    way too many folks voting YES when they do NOT have a complete fleet of U£ dragoona and flag :(

Snoopy
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    YES
    way too many folks voting YES when they do NOT have a complete fleet of U£ dragoona and flag :(

or maybe you just don't like the replies.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    NO

nah, if it is not complete, how can you vote YES? 

I am from the UK where we voted to leave the EU and all I see are lying politicians trying to scupper that by telling lies, and saying they are democratic............................. at this moment in time , I have an avid dislike of liars

Snoopy
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    YES

I am from the UK where we voted to leave the EU and all I see are lying politicians trying to scupper that by telling lies, and saying they are democratic............................. at this moment in time , I have an avid dislike of liars

i understand the desperate graspings of your twisted logic, but this is just a game mate.
  • DADakaDTM
    DADakaDTM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 184
    NO

Your exactly right COMPLETE means every armor and special  and ALL Upgrades every ship to U3  that is complete.

• GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 236
    robert_ c said:
    no only 4 fully built/ranked and all 4 at u1. still got 10days on flag
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    YES
    DADakaDTM said:

Your exactly right COMPLETE means every armor and special  and ALL Upgrades every ship to U3  that is complete.

its why we have a no vote too. assume much. did you read the comments? just curious
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    YES

you voted yes, but you meant NO..........................complete means complete at U3, but hey ho

My bad.. Fully built with armour AND U3?

Erm, that's a big fat NO--unless you've got a way to send me upgrade kits & tokens so I can do just that :tongue:

But am happy with the production run I've had, 5 hulls fully ranked in around a month, complete with flagship? You have to admit that's good going.

Flag has weight issues, will be lucky to get even 1 bit of armour on it (pretty much same build as standards, but the Lancer adds so much weight to the total package, right?)
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    YES

Politicians are paid by the taxpayer to lie to them.