New control

Ariel_Alejandro3
Ariel_Alejandro3
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 11
Hello everyone. I don't know if it's the right place where this post goes.
It would be helpful if there was one control to send the fleet to the base and that she return alone. This would help to collect resources while you are in a battle.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,621
    Hello everyone. I don't know if it's the right place where this post goes.
    It would be helpful if there was one control to send the fleet to the base and that she return alone. This would help to collect resources while you are in a battle.
    Can you be a bit more specific? Where would you put this control and what would it look like?
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Greenhorn
    Hi, I would place it in this place. The fleet will go to the base, unload and return alone. The control would say: "Go / Return"

• Dezi01
    Dezi01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 14
    Basically they mean a button that recalls the fleet to deposit resources, then returns to where it once was, so they could press that button, hit a NPC with a different fleet, and the cargo fleet would be there waiting with more room for res when they finish
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Greenhorn
    yes yes, it is correct, basically, after you finish attacking and resources remain floating, you collect them with another fleet and press that control. The fleet will go to the base and return, while continuing to attack with another fleet. Sorry for my English, it's Google's fault  :)
  • CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 379
    I'll bring this up to the team! I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map, however I can definitely see how this could save some time. 
  • RedFish2525
    RedFish2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 70
    I'll bring this up to the team! I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map, however I can definitely see how this could save some time. 
    That's what Parking Tickets are for. Lots of top alliances provide that service for free out of the kindness of their little black hearts.  >:)
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Greenhorn
    Hi CM Dade, thanks for replying.
    "I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map."  If you're right about that, but it could be solved with one or more options:
      -Changing the color of the fleet in the right panel (See image).
      -Changing the color of the fleet (See image).
      -With a confirmation by the user.

Fleet color changes should be seen only by the user (so others don't know  ;) ). When the fleet arrives, it changes to its normal color.

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Greenhorn
    Hi CM Dade, thanks for replying.
    "I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map."  If you're right about that, but it could be solved with one or more options:
      -Changing the color of the fleet in the right panel (See image).
      -Changing the color of the fleet (See image).
      -With a confirmation by the user.

Fleet color changes should be seen only by the user (so others don't know   ). When the fleet arrives, it changes to its normal color.

• cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 264
    no need.  there's already an indication that the fleet isn't docked.  That's on the user at that point.
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Greenhorn
    cderalow said:
    no need.  there's already an indication that the fleet isn't docked.  That's on the user at that point.
    Hi Cderalow, nobody will get mad if this control is in place, whoever uses it is to use it.

CM Dade Murphy: If the fleet is on the planet, can it use distortion? It would be very good.