No ship token riot in next week's schedule

Marticus65
Marticus65
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 151
I'm hoping it's an oversight.  If not please explain why you thought it'd be a good idea to piss off every player in the game.  Again.  

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,782
    I'm hoping it's an oversight.  If not please explain why you thought it'd be a good idea to piss off every player in the game.  Again.  

working  as  intended

- they havent  said why and really what can they say? , [usually] historically in many online mobile games when free currency is removed its to encourage spending premium money
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Jumbo Tab8
    Jumbo Tab8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 7
    Hope that Kix will bring back ship token roit it was very important for the gameplay. If not many Player will leave so sorry. dont ruin the game.

• Banshee333
    Banshee333
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 228
    edited 9 Sep 2019, 9:12PM
    I'm really disappointed about the discontinuing of the ship token riot. I have to say whatever the reasoning behind this any benefit will be lost with the negative feelings it will bring to the players. I see a reason being, players will now coin builds to get them faster. In fact I feel the opposite will happen and players will not continue playing a game with so many hurdles in the way to getting a competitive fleet.

I've been playing vega for almost half a decade now and the player base has dropped dramatically. I can see this as another step helping to reduce it even further. I logged in to get my tokens to speed up the build of my new carrier. I now have two options, spend money to speed it up or not bother playing and do something else. I along with many others will choose the second option.

I don't post negative comments on here but I feel you need to know when you've taken a backward step with your player base.
  • Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Kixeye I'll make this simple for you, you take from me, I take from you.  I was going to buy the Pharmkon carrier upgrade pack for $100 but since you **** me I **** you.  I'm not buying that ****.  And I won't be buying **** from you **** fro now on until you get your **** together,  I know you don't give a **** but I've spent thousands (almost VIP 9) on this game and I'm telling you now this is the final straw, get it together or I'm done spending, I don't reward people for bad behavior.  If this is the new direction I'll just play the game free from now on and you can pay for ME.

No threats just promises.  
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Kixeye I'll make this simple for you, you take from me, I take from you. 
    Sadly  they do  not  care, even your 100$  is a  pin  **** for them, whales spend  1,000$s every coin deal..

Nothing is worth  buying any more, with minimal time  you can get  a free mk5 plexxy glass this mobilization , probably 3 with the time duration, FREE. Ship seems junk so far and has some basic design flaws that make it very unattractive for farming or pvp [testing? anyone but i digress]

its  like America [most likely] 1% of the players here are giving  kixeye 99% of their profit, think about it

• Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Kixeye I'll make this simple for you, you take from me, I take from you. 
    Sadly  they do  not  care, even your 100$  is a  pin  **** for them, whales spend  1,000$s every coin deal..

Nothing is worth  buying any more, with minimal time  you can get  a free mk5 plexxy glass this mobilization , probably 3 with the time duration, FREE. Ship seems junk so far and has some basic design flaws that make it very unattractive for farming or pvp [testing? anyone but i digress]

its  like America [most likely] 1% of the players here are giving  kixeye 99% of their profit, think about it

Cool, then they wont miss my money, and I don't have to spend any more on this game.  Everybody's happy in theory, no?  We shall see.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

Cool, then they wont miss my money, and I don't have to spend any more on this game.  Everybody's happy in theory, no?  We shall see.

until they see a sharp decline in monthly sales they wont care what anyone spends or doesnt spend
  • Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 11 Sep 2019, 7:34PM

until they see a sharp decline in monthly sales they wont care what anyone spends or doesnt spend
    Agreed.  Doing my part to see that happens.  Feels good to be an expense instead of an income source.  Support ME ****.