Kixeye's bad leaders sinking Vega Conflict.

Ka Dosh
Ka Dosh
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 93

I was about to send my congratulations to Kixeye staff about their decision to give 5 fitted bastions; but suddenly it happened that the Ship refit/build time tokens were not released today as part for today's market availability... Paradoxically when the new carrier was about to be released.

Let's be sincere: this is not a staff group decision. It was a decision made by one or two persons with high power command who was saying "Precious!" while the time token remove idea was dwelling in her/his/their mind. And that decision obeys to some weird desire for catch more incomings from the players. 600 coins plus 300 BA was only the difference between to deliver or not to deliver the Time tokens. Sadly, that beautiful demonstration given when Kixeye gave us that 5 bastions has been eclipsed by this "precious!" "present"!

The funny thing I was about to coin my pharmacarrier, just for watch it in action... Guess what I'm NOT going to do just because this deception...

Incoming censoring flag in its way in 3... 2... 1...

• billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 8

Yeah, my game has also been spamming me with coin offers to mk upgrade a bastion to level 5... Interesting timing given that we received some lousy bastions that need refitting. I'll never coin, their mind games and deception will never work on me.

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 438
    Free Bastion, because bastion ar useless now, have you try the last Pharmakon PvP (binary number or something like this) they flat half of fleet maked of 5 Bastion Elite and a Sovereign, whathever sheld you use, they shoot all color of Shot.... RGB and Plasma.... 18 / 20 h of damage .... for 10 max 20 pieces of new Driver III.
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,782
    didnt they just get new leaders lol??
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat

Well, with 5 bastions and a sovereign (not the ST Enterprise E, sadly) you can beat almost 20 Pharmakon lvl 91 until you reach the 50% of damage, enough for 4 pharma BS lvl 3 upgrades! :P

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    farm zeus   thank me later
  • arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 44

I was so close to buying the mark ups for the Bastion cruiser then I realized that the Blood Amber time tokens are only for our base. And then to my surprise somebody had the bright **** idea to remove the ship token riot. WTF. This **** company takes a few steps forward and triple long jumps backwards.

• Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat

LilBasterd: for what I need to farm with Dr. Seuss? Bastions lvl 1 with a Sov work greatly for catch PharmaBS boxes until mk 4 and they do that with low DMG. My poor Bastions lvl 4 can deal delightful with fleets lvl 99 and up with 1% DMG per each battle. I think it's just the techniques you use... To stay like a doop receiving each punch after each punch is not a good way to deal the AI fleets!

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    whats also  funny is bastion MK2 boxes arent in the event,  like why?
  • Jumbo Tab8
    Jumbo Tab8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 7
    No shiptoken was a very bad idee... that will damage the game for all expect some heavy coiners...

...but suddenly it happened that the Ship refit/build time tokens were not released today as part for today's market availability...
  • tegetthoff
    tegetthoff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 648
    edited 9 Sep 2019, 11:59AM
    And what shall I say? I took a pause in playing at the great rebalance. Fleets and ships were hence overweight. Had free refit buttons, but I just got the info that everyone received 5 top notch cruisers except me, (because I logged in one day later?).... I think your pain is nowhere near mine :)
    No Signature