WHat happened to the Time Token Market

Phillip_Mills6
Phillip_Mills6
Potential Threat
Joined May 2013 Posts: 90
Pretty simple question....

The time token market opened when the SHIP riot was on as per normal, then it was supposed to return yesterday during the MODULE Riot.

It did not appear.... strange ... yes so i waited and thought maybe it would open today.... nope

i had planned to redeem about 700 BA on build/refit tokens to assist in building what is about a 8-10 build for the PLEXUS.....

I think the player would like some transparency as to why this market has not appeared and if it is returning or something official.

as it stands right now the only real items to be purchased with BA are OLD ship resistors that are over 2 years old and too expensive and redundant in today's game

• CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 373
    Hey Phil,

When the Time Token market was originally scheduled, it was set very far in advance on a recurring basis. We looked into this last night and it appears this last time the Time Token Market ran was the last occurrence. There are no plans to renew this currently, however other options for using Blood Amber are going to be looked into.
  • littlemaffiosa77
    littlemaffiosa77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 1
    I knew that you guys were moving away from tokens but... **** hell the tokens were the only thing worth spending BA on.
    Also the refit tokens and module tokens are very valued especially with the not-yet-on-par-refit times and the long module upgrade times.
    What we would be more than willing to spend BA on are t7 reusables and the current resistors for example, like all the different Altairian resistors so that we dont have to depend on the correct resistor to show up in events once every blue moon.
  • VegaKiller2018
    VegaKiller2018
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 43

If you could, I would skip over Alterians as fast as you can since Pharmrkon and Umdra are better overall ships. Maybe add these techs BPs to the So that players can spend BA on that as well. Thanks CM Dade Murphy in advance for update on the status of stores.

• Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 968

Simple solution - reinstate it until you have done your job and given BA a purpose. That could take years....

• Death Row
    Death Row
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 448
    Hey Phil,

When the Time Token market was originally scheduled, it was set very far in advance on a recurring basis. We looked into this last night and it appears this last time the Time Token Market ran was the last occurrence. There are no plans to renew this currently, however other options for using Blood Amber are going to be looked into.
    thats why us players left the game just look how many players online now then it was awhile back idk what you guys doing but its not for the players its more for you to save your **** 
    No photo description available.
  • Jumbo Tab8
    Jumbo Tab8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 7
    Hi Kix,
    missing timetoken for bloodamber offer in shop.
    Shipbuild and shiprefit token could no longer found in shop.
    why?

That token where realy important for me.
    Will you bring them back?
    Please Bring that offer back!

kind regards
    Jumbo
  • Chaos Slayer
    Chaos Slayer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 104
    Hey Phil,

While you guys think of what to do with BA next, put the Time Token store back so we don't have to miss daily missions for as long as you decide what to do with it.
    Or rather, why don't you just make Time Token store permanently available so we have the option of spending BA on it or whatever you think of in the future?
    My fleet is growing!
  • Empress Morgana
    Empress Morgana
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 132
    Hi Guys I don't post much here but:  I have talked with my Alliances and until another use is decided for Blood Amber (BA) it's important to turn the Tokens back on.  That was for nearly everyone the only reason to participate in collecting Blood Amber (BA).

It gave people a reason to do Daily Missions again.  We can't keep losing players.

Thank You

Goddess
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,782
    Hey Phil,

however other options for using Blood Amber are going to be looked into.
    Please take the  consideration to poll the players in regard  to what we  want to spend it on

Refit/build  tokens were  very  valuable to EVERY  level of players  it is nothing of value is available for players  to use our free currency  on.

-Level 4 RI s come to mind
    -repair tokens

Perhaps everyone can leave a comment on what they would  like to be able to use blood amber on

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • FeeCarmichael
    FeeCarmichael
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 14
    Hey Phil,

KIXEYE neglects to announce important changes.
    Did you write a change schedule somewhere? . With small letters.
    Most players didn't know that.

And as many have said, the value of Blood Amber is a crash.
    You should remove the time token after showing other uses for Blood Amber.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Funny  time token market  is running,  only ship tokens are removed,so your post  is not up to truth...
  • Death Row
    Death Row
    Skilled Warrior
    Hey Phil,

why dont you guys just remove all tokens f it you take away everything we like so why not remove everything 
  • Charly Towers
    Charly Towers
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 77
    Hey Phil,

Come on Dade you need a better response the worst enemy of KIxeye is Kixeye and this kind of midnight brilliant ideas, most of the players coin a little bit so why the need of screw the game more. Dont fix something that is not broken
    I'm one with the Void, it look at me and see me as an equal
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 93

Daddy Murphy is not guilty of what is happening here! There is somebody in Kixeye who is erasing with the other hand what writes with one hand!

As I said, there must be somebody who is falling slowlyslowly into the fire's pile while says "Precious!"

• Ulciscor
    Ulciscor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 30

Remove the ship token riots, and the ship build / refit tokens from the BA shop as soon as you release a popular ship that most players will want to build? Smells like a money grab to me! Seems like the new management is working like the old management...so, business as usual!

• Empress Morgana
    Empress Morgana
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 132
    Death Row said:
    Hey Phil,

thats why us players left the game just look how many players online now then it was awhile back idk what you guys doing but its not for the players its more for you to save your **** 
    We're already short on players.  We're gonna lose even more players now because of this.  The tokens gave them a reason to log in everyday and participate
  • SEA WOLF VEGA
    SEA WOLF VEGA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 34
    seems like a money grab to me you lost the players along time ago by not listening now you just pissed off the rest off them shame on kixeye for killing a great game.
  • FeeCarmichael
    FeeCarmichael
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 14
    Please answer why you will  reduce the number of players.

・Removed the Altairian token from the main event.
    ・ The alliance war  ShipBuild / Refit token has been dedicated to Marauder.
    ・Removed ShipBuild / Refit tokens from the shop. ← New!

Many players don't like it.
    Do you want to die? .
  • MarvinBerry
    MarvinBerry
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 26
    I am disgusted that you guys would discontinue ship token riots, refit and repair times are way to dam  high and doing this will make the game a lot more expensive, it was bad enough you stopped offering ship refit token offers and are trying to phase out all time tokens, Kixeye gave them to us as a compromise as for years we asked for a ship refit bay and kixeye didnt want to give it to us so time tokens were introduced, i find this like a slap in the face of loyal players, we NEED these time reductions otherwise the game is way to expensive or takes forever to have the right ships fitted. Please if you need to remove time tokens, give us a refit bay, its something the whole player base has been begging for for years. Please do the right thing here. 
  • Phillip_Mills6
    Phillip_Mills6
    Potential Threat
    Hey Phil,

how about as a compromise, Kixeye reinstate either the Ship Riot and or the Time Token Store (including SHIP based tokens) until the NEW and improved market can be released
  • Phillip_Mills6
    Phillip_Mills6
    Potential Threat
    Hey Phil,

about 3 weeks ago Shadowraith (executive producer VC) had mentioned that the SHIP RIPOT was going to end and i thought we had changed his mind

TBH i thought that we had convinced him to keep the riot due to the refit times still being high but the removal of the BA MARKET is rediculous.

The market is only open every other day and you can only claim/collect 30 BA each day so it will take you 4 days to collect enough BA to redeem a 12 hour build/refit token

A coiner will coin these ships/fleets in any case so all you are really doing is widening the gap between coiner v non coiner

The current markets should not have been removed until the new one was ready... this is more of the point

• billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 8

These changes are only negatively impacting all your non coiner player base... You'll never get a shiny penny from me because of every shady thing you do to the player base. Taking away the ship token riot just shows how little the new owners care about bases if the module token riot remains... Why create such discontent with so many players all the time? Why remove useful features from the game, stuff that people look forward to? A daily login bonus of 10 blood Amber, big deal, it doesn't cost you anything to give us that but we lap it up like abused dogs that haven't eaten for a week...

• Gameman707
    Gameman707
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 6
    I'm not trying to be offensive nor trying to criticise the company itself.But the removal of token market and riots is a too early move.Yes you are going to reduce the times but when are these actually going to happen? 

The token riots and token markets were a win win for everyone,both for players and Kix.Players could get tokens to speed up their builds while Kix could enjoy the cash they get from players when they buy coins to repair their ships and do riots or spend coins and get the tokens.
    For some random reason they choose the path that no one will win but lose instead...at least they gave us free Bastions to cover this up.
  • sarus.nazca74
    sarus.nazca74
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 4
    edited 7 Sep 2019, 2:05PM
    Funny decision that to take time token store, perhaps there another unusual decision ure guys must be aware in these week calendar "VEGA Conflict Next Week (9/9/19)" there is no Ship token Riot. https://community.kixeye.com/discussion/764909#latest

have a nice day 
    ;) 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

The current markets should not have been removed until the new one was ready... this is more of the point

but 99% of the time that  is how kixeye does things
    - not testing
    -not replacing what is taken away

does no one see patterns yet
  • Death Row
    Death Row
    Skilled Warrior
    what they forget to tell us The Ship Tokens are making them loose money so they want us to coin ship builds this is what they do with our money 
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 93

@CM Dade Murphy said:
    Hey Phil,

@CM Dade Murphy said:
    Hey Phil,

I've never done this before; but I think it's time to address Daddy Murphy's answer as an experienced situation I've been witness a lot time ago! Here's the proof! And it's easy to understand who is Kixeye's command staff and who's CMDW...

• Jacob Rocha
    Jacob Rocha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 7

I don’t really care about this ship tokens, ik you’re trying make people buy coins. I mean it wouldn’t make any difference when you have coiners who refund a third of their money when buying coins and still have the full amount of coins. But anyways Game bores me to death gonna quit soon.

• arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 44

@CM Dade Murphy said:
    Hey Phil,

This has to be the worst answer ever. He's basically saying, "the Time Token market is gone. Coin or quit."
    Nice going guys.

• Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 151
    Hey Phil,

Yeah cool, thanks for the heads up bro, I'll spend that extra time and money playing some games that don't try and mind-f**k me out of my money from developers that want to make their players happy instead of pissing them off at every turn.   You guys need to pull your heads out of your **** if you want to keep this cash cow going, you don't take things away from people if you want to keep them happy.  Whatever, I'll vote with my wallet.