Weekly Discussion/Q&A (8/26/19)

CM Dade Murphy
CM Dade Murphy
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined May 2015 Posts: 373
Rebels,

We'd like to hear what your thoughts are. Use this forum thread to discuss thoughts, ideas, concerns, and feedback!
  • wh24361
    wh24361
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 4
    Why not open zeus related mk
  • Leonidas BR
    Leonidas BR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 4
    edited 28 Aug 2019, 10:56PM
    Why no have zeus box if they from altarian faction on next event?? / and i think only 6 lvl 3 armors to get of store is much little why no 12? 
  • sarus.nazca74
    sarus.nazca74
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 4
    last event store/tags/drops was far better, by fleet name i can presume they are same from autarian map. 

• CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Zeus Upgrade Materials will be included in several of September's events, however Altairian Rising features tech that was released further in the past.
  • hunterjeff30269
    hunterjeff30269
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 6

Why the Spawners don’t obtain the Orator’s DPS addition?

• UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 145
    Has there been any consideration with improving the fleet manager. The ability to have pre-configured fleets already setup in fleet manager to swap in place with the 7 active slots would be helpful. Players spend to much time adding and removing ships to the active slots and when you have ships that require refits now you need to spend time searching for the ship you want.  
  • KiT-RocK
    KiT-RocK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 21
    I was an active player way back 5 years, i returned to play Vega Conflict last week but it seems like i have been left behind with all upgrades. Is there any way that returning players can catch up a bit?
  • KiT-RocK
    KiT-RocK
    Greenhorn
    Has there been any consideration with improving the fleet manager. The ability to have pre-configured fleets already setup in fleet manager to swap in place with the 7 active slots would be helpful. Players spend to much time adding and removing ships to the active slots and when you have ships that require refits now you need to spend time searching for the ship you want.  
    hope they put an organized fleet depending on the following. TIER > DPS > FACTION
  • UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 145
    KiT-RocK said:
    I was an active player way back 5 years, i returned to play Vega Conflict last week but it seems like i have been left behind with all upgrades. Is there any way that returning players can catch up a bit?
    the campaigns allows you to unlock just about all ships in tier 3-6 along with blueprints.  Then just focus on getting some guardians (axis cruise, enforcers and paladin) That will get you to unlock tier 7 bastions (altarian cruiser) with that get daemons and ogres (pharmakon and umbra battleship).
  • Johnathan Cole
    Johnathan Cole
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 9

The event store shouldn't only have mk2 boxes but mk credit too all the too mk5

• Johnathan Cole
    Johnathan Cole
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 9

Yall says yall wanna have more pvp but most of the grind is crafting mk items but it they already in the event store it would save time get rid of crafting station make 1 event for crafting items we need a refit bay more than crafting items

• Zombie3116
    Zombie3116
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 194
    As a long time player with thousands of hours in the game i would like to say thank you.
    Due to the below issues i have now found at-least 6 other games i play and spend money on and enjoy it
    Vega just isnt fun anymore. below ill list the issues and what Ive realized playing other games
    1. Pharmakon basically nailed the last nail in the coffin killing the game with all the running
    2. with pharmakon running the repair cost of fleets really showed its head. loosing 2 fleets fo 20 hourrs + rep becuase guys run till you either log of or they bring a counter means you have 40 odd hours of rep to do other stuff
    3.  content spam is just too much. getting a ship. then having to mk it up, then having to farm for another 3 in the same time just becomes too much and becomes a job not a pleasure.
    4.  Content becoming irreverent. This one really didnt bother me that much till I found that in most other games i now play. The content i earn doesnt become obsolete 1 month later,or get nerfed so people spend money on new content. This cycle between tiers was long enough before but its accelerated to the point where a ship you get now can become totally and utterly useless in under a month because either new content or a kix nerf.
    5.  Balance of the game is still broken. and nothing gets fixed from the past.
    6.  simple issues still not implemented. its been years of us asking for a coin confirm button. So far it seems every other game has this but kix. well done on a simple feature missing for years.
    7. Prices is insane. Im not gona be paying insane amount of money just to play a game for 10 minutes a day.I can spend that money on a AAA title on steam and get days/weeks of play per purchase.
    So there you have some feedback from a player with nearly 6000 hours on steam alone.

• CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    edited 3 Sep 2019, 4:48PM
    @hunterjeff30269 - This is most likely due to Myrs and Zealots being their own separate ships.
    @UGA_MORLOK - This idea got passed up to the team not too long ago - it hasn't been put onto our roadmap, but it's on our radar! 
    @ZOMBIE3116  - Thank you for taking the time to list these out. I have a meeting with the team today, I'll bring them up.
  • MITAO-BR
    MITAO-BR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 4
    Add Battle reports (bases and fleets) of all allaince members at Alliance/Feed menu, this way everyone can see what is going on, specialy alliance liders can know the truth of who got attacked and who did attack first, and also know if a war is going good or bad.
    Maybe even some statistics of battles, filter it by player or alliance.

• RedFish2525
    RedFish2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 70
    MITAO-BR said:
    Add Battle reports (bases and fleets) of all allaince members at Alliance/Feed menu, this way everyone can see what is going on, specialy alliance liders can know the truth of who got attacked and who did attack first, and also know if a war is going good or bad.
    Maybe even some statistics of battles, filter it by player or alliance.

This is a good idea.
  • KiT-RocK
    KiT-RocK
    Greenhorn

The event store shouldn't only have mk2 boxes but mk credit too all the too mk5

yes this is correct !!! yes please!