HTML5

davec415
davec415
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,542
When is this coming too Battle Pirates. I thought some1 said by the end of August?????
Playing Since July 10 2011
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,695
    edited 21 Aug 2019, 4:50PM
    I believe it was stated that it would be here in Quarter 4 of 2019 (Oct*- Dec). We have not had an update lately, though with September around the corner I would expect one soon. 

*edited upon correction - was already writing the second sentence of the post (in my head) about expecting an update in September when I was still typing the first. 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 314
    why fix or change anything early........i mean they cant get flash to work with the game after all these years....refresh,clear cache,restart,reload,its your isp,its your computer..........same old retort
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,243
    I believe it was stated that it would be here in Quarter 4 of 2019 (Sept - Dec). We have not had an update lately, though with September around the corner I would expect one soon. 
    This is correct.
  • davec415
    davec415
    4th quarter is actually oct- dec. each quarter is 3 months. jan- march 1st quarter april-june is 2nd quarter july-sept is 3rd and as i said at the beginning 4th quarter is oct- dec.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 613
    davec415 said:
    When is this coming too Battle Pirates. I thought some1 said by the end of August?????
    Still working on it as a top priority. Will share an update when one is available, but we are making really good headway and have plenty of time before Flash is no longer supported. 
  • TheNoviceLee
    TheNoviceLee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 44
    davec415 said:
    Still working on it as a top priority. Will share an update when one is available, but we are making really good headway and have plenty of time before Flash is no longer supported. 
    U guys do have plenty of time but we all dont have patience to wait for it cuz flash really is a pain in the ****  . 
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 463
    davec415 said:
    So glad to hear it is still a "top Priority" but having "plenty of time..." shouldn't even be part of the discussion any more. The point is that BP is so unstable on Flash it truly takes away from the games experience in a overwhelming way.   In addition, I'm sure your programmers must loose their minds every week just trying to ensure new content doesn't blow the game up solely because its on the Flash platform.   If there's a 'higher' priority then "top" please move the project into that category.

Also maybe consider not porting anything below T5 or T6 to the new platform it's just useless anyway.  

• davec415
    davec415
    when in the 4th quarter of this yr are u going too HTML5 ????
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,695
    davec415 said:
    when in the 4th quarter of this yr are u going too HTML5 ????
    You said yourself, the 4th quarter is oct-dec. We are not even 2 weeks into the quarter. Besides (I saw your other post), you say all they do is lie... why bother asking a question when you "know" all they do is lie?

Here is the most recent comment from the CM (who is on vacation - go ahead and complain about that too) concerning HTML5: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/6132805
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....