vampstriss
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24
yes i refreshed the game 3 times

• vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    also i seem to have 2 elite nova parts and i even stopped a tech upgrade of a unit to see if it would unlock
  • 1rock
    1rock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 13
    I have my 8 parts and it won't let me unlock it and i refreshed 6 times bummer
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 940
    There is a bug that kixeye is aware of that if you are upgrading something in your academy you would have to either wait, or stop the upgrade... This may be the problem you are both having... 
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    i already stopped any upgrade and also went out and unlock other things just to see if it would allow  it to unock the nova and that didnt fix it either
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,427
    Please submit a support ticket to get this issue resolved.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    it wont let me do a support tik even though i spent plenty on this game
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    i spent more than 50 ingame thru fb gameroom but u guys dont recognize that so u wont let me do a supprt ticket.. so im asking here hopin some mod will help
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn

since i play on fb gameroom ur kixeye doesnt recognize my past purchases of over 50.00/    so it wont allow a ticket to be submitted. i need HELP please
  • turtrek
    turtrek
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 3
    i hafe same problem , the help me whit all parts , but no unlock ????  ppllsss  help 
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,427
    The issue with the nova not unlocking after collecting all the parts should be resolved now. If you are still having problems you will need to submit a support ticket.

Vampstriss,  Please sent me a pm  so I can help you get your support enabled since you are saying you have spent more than the required 50 dollars USD.

i spent more than 50 ingame thru fb gameroom but u guys dont recognize that so u wont let me do a supprt ticket.. so im asking here hopin some mod will help

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • vampstriss
    vampstriss
    Greenhorn
    The issue with the nova not unlocking after collecting all the parts should be resolved now. If you are still having problems you will need to submit a support ticket.

Vampstriss,  Please sent me a pm  so I can help you get your support enabled since you are saying you have spent more than the required 50 dollars USD.

again its still not fixed, and as i told u they dont allow u to submit a support ticket without spending 50.00 thru kixeye . i said i have done this thru fb gameroom. so unless u can give me another way i have to post here til it can be fixed. PLEA
  • turtrek
    turtrek
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 3
    still a problem ,. cant sent a tiket ????