Didnt get Shipwrecks interceptor freebie

Cyanide Sandwich
Cyanide Sandwich
Incursion Leader
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,118
Title. Seeing that a bunch of people got the offer below upon login.

I didn't get this. Was this a freebie for everyone one, or if you have those corsairs already built, like in my case, am I not eligible? Because that would be a real bummer, those tokens would have been nice. And before someone says "Make sure your dock isnt full" it's not. I'm at 80/130 ships built in dock.
Battle Pirates
In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,648
    I didn't get mine but after looking at how many ships I had, I noticed I was maxed out on space. I scrapped 3 ships and when I logged on again I got the free ships. 
  • Miss Munro
    Miss Munro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 51
    same here no  build tokens or repair tokens  
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,467
    edited 24 Jul 2019, 3:32AM
    Title. Seeing that a bunch of people got the offer below upon login.

I didn't get this. Was this a freebie for everyone one, or if you have those corsairs already built, like in my case, am I not eligible? Because that would be a real bummer, those tokens would have been nice. And before someone says "Make sure your dock isnt full" it's not. I'm at 80/130 ships built in dock.
    I did not have any built and I got th efree ships and tokens, find ou thow and I will gladly give them to you,lol they ar enot goin gto get me to use these things unless they pay me to.
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • Miss Munro
    Miss Munro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 51
    THANKS  carl  i scrapped  some   hulls  and   got the kix pop up and have been gifted :)
  • kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 105
    Thank you for the freebies that I'll never use. The corsair is the weakest and outdated hull, and shipwrecks is a pure coin grab and VERY boring.
    Seriously, stop focusing on Shipwrecks, and get the rest of the game working better.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 179
    kix getting clever. sadly these are basically like given the players T5 tech and the lateat is T8.

Its good for promoting a dead part of the game. Don't forget there are pirates out there with coins that will take over all the shipwreaks.
    And the corsairs ain't much use for the bases that will spawn
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 253
    Thank you for the freebies that I'll never use. The corsair is the weakest and outdated hull, and shipwrecks is a pure coin grab and VERY boring.
    Seriously, stop focusing on Shipwrecks, and get the rest of the game working better.
    the corsa makes a good tank i use mine to soak up damage and die so my striders can get the job done 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 272
    The Corsairs are still a very viable fleet, and we are planning a place for them in ongoing FvF meta. The briefing for Shipwrecks is also being posted later today and the event will run a little differently from last time, so you may find the new format works better for you. 
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,384
    The Corsairs are still a very viable fleet, and we are planning a place for them in ongoing FvF meta. The briefing for Shipwrecks is also being posted later today and the event will run a little differently from last time, so you may find the new format works better for you. 
    The top one or two Alliances won't monopolize every ShipWreck, and all players will have a chance? 

• Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader

Overball said:
    kix getting clever. sadly these are basically like given the players T5 tech and the lateat is T8.

Its good for promoting a dead part of the game. Don't forget there are pirates out there with coins that will take over all the shipwreaks.

Until they stop adapting nexus hubs to be shipwreck targets and actually spawn enough for everyone, this is always going to be another failed idea that only benefits those in big alliances. The original concept was good but the execution is terrible. Even the promised quick builds has been negated by adding upgrades. The limited firing arcs and different fleets means it is nowhere near the 'fun' addition it was supposed to be.

And these free corsairs are a very desperate attempt to generate interest in what the majority have already decided is a total turkey

the corsa makes a good tank i use mine to soak up damage and die so my striders can get the job done 

The top one or two Alliances won't monopolize every ShipWreck, and all players will have a chance? 

HEY, can you guys like make your own thread to complain about shipwrecks, instead of hijacking MY thread? I just wanted to know why I didnt get the freebie, i could care less if you guys dont care for shipwrecks, but go complain in your own dam thread about it.

@Laredo @CM_Ghillie Why didnt I get the freebie? Do I need to send a ticket about it or not.
    Battle Pirates
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader

Overball said:

Until they stop adapting nexus hubs to be shipwreck targets and actually spawn enough for everyone, this is always going to be another failed idea that only benefits those in big alliances. The original concept was good but the execution is terrible. Even the promised quick builds has been negated by adding upgrades. The limited firing arcs and different fleets means it is nowhere near the 'fun' addition it was supposed to be.

And these free corsairs are a very desperate attempt to generate interest in what the majority have already decided is a total turkey

HEY, can you guys like make your own thread to complain about shipwrecks, instead of hijacking MY thread? I just wanted to know why I didnt get the freebie, i could care less if you guys dont care for shipwrecks, but go complain in your own dam thread about it.

@Laredo @CM_Ghillie Why didnt I get the freebie? Do I need to send a ticket about it or not.
    To verify: You have free space in your Dock for the three Ships? 

• Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader

YES. I have 79/130 ships built in my dock, and another 40/60 in my storage. I have plenty of space. It's not a space issue.
    Battle Pirates

• ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader

YES. I have 79/130 ships built in my dock, and another 40/60 in my storage. I have plenty of space. It's not a space issue.
    Okay. Definitely a Ticket thing then. Sorry we got off topic in your thread. Even though, it cannot be fixed here.  I know it is frustrating when they miss someone for stuff like this. 
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,280
    i scrapped a fleet and received mine. sorry you didn't get your's bud. that's a pain in the rear end.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance

Overball said:

i was not complaining you tool i was saying it still has a role to play but tbh i dont realy give a **** flag my schit i dont care i was not quoting or speaking to you dic head
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    will you stop flaging me for abuse you fookin dingy i swear to god i hate snowflakes 
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    dic ed
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    arse hole
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    Burp!!
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,283
    Well, that's the 5th free fleet to date..
    Keep it up, Kix.. I could use a new Base Parts fleet now, if you're feeling generous :wink:

To the OP: Could it be because you already have the Corsair fleet built, that is maybe why you didn't get the freebie?
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Shirayuki Mizore
    Shirayuki Mizore
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 16
    thanks for the free interceptors, now i just need to get my sea legs and use them
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,197
    edited 25 Jul 2019, 12:54AM
    Closing since a ticket has been sent and the thread turned toxic.
This discussion has been closed.