Getting 1 part for a Shepard Omega Base is CRIMINAL

DieBichAzz
DieBichAzz
Strike-force Captain
Joined May 2013 Posts: 684
edited 13 Jul 2019, 4:12PM
When you need 80 parts for an Omega Shepard and the base effort is very high to destroy, getting one part is just not right.   I propose we go to destroying bases and set the number at 20 bases for an Omega unit.  Stop this lottery nonsense and 1 part for a very hard base.   This strategy by Kixeye like many is unbalanced.

Also, leave the base out all the time.   Whoever thought that the bases appear based on sector activity was a stupid idea.    I can't be the only one out there that is impacted by having to monitor the game for when the bases drop.  Its a giant waste of my time and has nothing to do with the game other than preventing me from playing.  

Do these two things to increase player satisfaction with the game and events... please for Pete's sake.
  • PhantomLoki
    PhantomLoki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 48
    Yaa. Bs on the 1 part for a base crap...

• jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 180
    I agree the lottery for parts isnt right. Some people do less then 20 bases for the same units others have to do 60 for. It needs to be a set amount of bases to get a unit. I know someone who did 10 bases and has 40 parts ive done 8 for 18 parts. I got one 5  two 3s and the rest have been 1s and 2s. 
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    I just did 5 bases and it took 1 hour of my time, a whole lot of resources and repair time.   Here is what I received.   Base 1 - 3 parts, Base 2 - 1 part, Base 3 - 1 part, Base 4 - 1 part, Base 5 - 1 part.     I consider this 1 hour of wasted time for very little progress.
  • chat109
    chat109
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 123
    kixeye never listens... ... agreed... leave the base out during the event.. and the lottery bs have to stop...it's grinding it's boring... i dun mind a super hard base that give u 80 parts.. at least it will be fun .. not repeat repeat repeat doing a stupid base.
  • Josep-keisuke
    Josep-keisuke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 35
    I agree but kixeye never listens what the players said, 1 part is wasted time for little progress 
  • TheGodfather
    TheGodfather
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 797
    I had this same arguement with customer support and their reply was and i quote "Omega units are considered game changing units and players should only expect one part per base and consider multi part bases a bonus" end quote. That was the reply to my ticket after i complained i had to hit 60+ bases to get the 80 parts for omega shepherd and 60+ bases to get the 80 parts for Omega Romero
    If ones words are no better than silence then one should keep silent
  • astro121
    astro121
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2019 Posts: 28
    it is not a lottery at all it is a base that rewards parts with diminishing returns
  • ssaine
    ssaine
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5
    This is why I never hit Omega bases in events, just too stressful.
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Last Omega Drop for me....   1, 1, 3, 1, 1 and an hour of my time.   Kixeye is the worst.
  • steve_81
    steve_81
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 558
    today i did 10 bases go 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2 good to see its random!
  • Kanyo Fury
    Kanyo Fury
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 7
    1->40, random. 40->65 parts, 1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2.......part :'(
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,259

Just be grateful you're able to clear them

Image result for nier replicant