SINGLE - ONE HIT LEVELS

Terry_N252
Terry_N252
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 80
This game still has numerous stability issues and keeps crashing.

So why on earth would Kixeye increase the number of single-one hit levels until it sorts the stability issues out???

The single hit levels in this event are just unplayable - it is not stable enough - I'm fed up with the game crashing and level me with nothing but repair bills.

I'm giving up this event.... 2nd event in a row where I've just not bothered.....
  • shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 159
    Same here... every survey my main issue i comment on are the One Hit Bases.  And every time they just keep adding multiple One Hitters to each event. LOL
  • Greg_P53
    Greg_P53
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 160
    One hit bases are not the issue in game or is the number of tHem... The issues related to the the connections to the servers. Hopefully when kix finally migrate game to html5 this will help solve these issues 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,950
    all of the 1 hit bases, are throw backs(past bases), that were also 1 hit bases when we first saw them, but this time, most of them were easier then the first time we saw them
  • Greg_P53
    Greg_P53
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 160
    all of the 1 hit bases, are throw backs(past bases), that were also 1 hit bases when we first saw them, but this time, most of them were easier then the first time we saw them
    That's because we have stronger/better units than when we first saw most of them