why do players come to the forum ...

Ulrich Wastian
Ulrich Wastian
Incursion Leader
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,248
many come because they have anger and trouble with the game ...

this one does not come here to scorn and get mocked ...
they certainly do not want to hear how simple and easy something is without listening to the real reason for it ...

fortunately, there are also some helpful and understanding players from whom you get good to very good advice ...
and exactly with these players I have to thank you very much, because of these people I come here ...

Thank you there is something like you and for being here
Uljawa

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,765
    I imagine most have different reasons for going to the forum.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,248
    interesting topic ... what motivation and inducement do you have, to come here in the forum?

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 78
    I come to the Forum because of the Monthly Calendar, and to get a heads up on any glitches that players are experiencing.  I ignore the cry-babies that curse Kixeye then go back to playing and paying.  I am generally here to look for any constructive insight that might be out there; sometimes even those cry-babies actually provide that too - LoL!!!  Overall, there is more to this game than some will admit.
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 518
    edited 15 Jul 2019, 7:39PM

Consider the irony... You moan about ppl that moan.

It's simple if kix would communicate better with their players then this forum would be less toxic. You can not blame the players for being frustrated and wanting to shout.... There is no info, questions and concerned are not acknowledged and the support system is terribly slow or patronizing.

• Jammerr
    Jammerr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 68
    chaoshq said:

It's simple if ix would communicate better with their players then this forum would be less toxic. You can not blame the players for being frustrated and wanting to shout.... There is no info, questions and concerned are not acknowledged and the support system is terribly slow or patronizing.

I know the people that come to here and cry about the crybabies.Thats good stuff isnt it.And you are exactly right,for some this is the only place to vent or get any recourse for the way they have treated and ignored.
  • smokindragon
    smokindragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 47
    like me i can not get on the discord channel for WC it keeps telling me to register my account when i already did, so i come here to find anything new or bad that happens.
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 894
    I come to find any information out,  ( IF any is posted from Kixeye ). I find it extremely difficult to keep TRYING to log on to discord with that, i am not a bot. I also like to read the problems and/or any tips from other players. Or, if someone has a problem that I know the answer to I'll help them out. Plus some of the comments can be entertaining at times...
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,405
      I come for the Calendar and for a good laugh.
  • marcusgregorius
    marcusgregorius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 10
    I originally came to the forums to learn about the game from ppl who had been playing for far longer than I, I saw it as a way to boost my chances of staying with a game that I do enjoy, but, find very frustrating, so many glitches and problems, even those are inconsistent, I came to try and get help with medal/prize payouts that I never get, seems Im not on the auto award part of the game, the peeps here have been far more helpful than those at kix support who may or maynot even respond, I tried discord but as with many, Im not one of the elite so better to remain silent, exit discord, I can stay at home and talk to the wife to get insulted lol, anyway forum is great can vent, can post what is bugging me and who knows one day kixs may listen to the majority 
  • Juruco
    Juruco
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,736
    it's to bad kixeye won't even come on their own forums to talk about the game... have to use a 3rd party to hide on. 
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,259

I come here for the basic info and on discord for questions though they mostly aren't answered

Image result for nier replicant

• crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 78
    Jammerr said:
    chaoshq said:

It's simple if ix would communicate better with their players then this forum would be less toxic. You can not blame the players for being frustrated and wanting to shout.... There is no info, questions and concerned are not acknowledged and the support system is terribly slow or patronizing.

I know the people that come to here and cry about the crybabies.Thats good stuff isnt it.And you are exactly right,for some this is the only place to vent or get any recourse for the way they have treated and ignored.
    So are you complaining about the players who are complain about the complainers?  LoL
    --- but you do actually make a valid observation. 
    It is just that commenting about something you would like to see improved is far different than mocking Kixeye and insulting them when things go differently than expected.  
    Oh, I agree that there are many problems with this game, and I can not wait for them to change the program this game plays out upon. . . . but some people (not naming names) are never constructive, just hateful - it serves no purpose towards making the game better.