What do you think of jumps being opened for event?

CITER-SS
CITER-SS
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 176
Events are meant to give players a chance to take a break from PVP to get what they need in the events to keep up with the game. Now with jumps being opened, players have to worry about someone coming in and sniping their event toons and or stealing their base ruining their event. 
Don't like me? Then F-Off :) 

What do you think of jumps being opened for event? 366 votes

Terrible Idea
92%
Yves Lenaersjoakim558Step_offthe.horsemenRaymond ChewLynn ChaseTHE-KING7777Darren TuckMark RaphaelWARRIOR.84Fernando GorgoMagne_DraconidocstunosniborDEVIL 2Ulrich WastianJudge JudsonRob de RDAF-03Dan Smart 338 votes
Great Idea
7%
Luis CarlosAmal SlpStuart FromenglandJosip TonkovicSparta2012David HitzGladiator1989danansusanSteen_B99Filthy Philtata.toothy.3ThePunisherFKukixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635Josep-keisukeluvertubbsCsontos SandorImYoDaddyKT_LEADER007intelinsideBenji F 28 votes
  • rick.hersom
    rick.hersom
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 194
    I applaud this decision

• jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 180
    Terrible Idea
    stay in a bubble and enjoy the 50% heal time. if they attack your toon retreat it .
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,764
    Terrible Idea
    some people were asking for it,but I think its a dumb idea.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 74
    Its not a great idea or a terrible idea, but I'm willing to try it.  I think people are overreacting,
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 490
    Great Idea
    nametagg0 said:
    some people were asking for it,but I think its a dumb idea.
    why i press the wrong  vote button lol 
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 369
    Terrible Idea
    Wonder what arse hole kix listened to this time!
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 490
    Great Idea
    Battle208 said:
    Wonder what arse hole kix listened to this time!
    reducing repairs on event by 50% for event that why the maintance  rescheduled 
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 145
    edited 11 Jul 2019, 2:17AM
    Terrible Idea

You gotta be kidding.  This might be the final nail in the coffin for me. Notice the one pro vote was a mistake

• Robert Loomis
    Robert Loomis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 137
    after i do a base defense in event i can be hit easy
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    Terrible Idea
    So once again all the players except 1 guy are in agreement, but Kixeye is going to force it on us anyway. 
    They must really want us to all quit. 
  • Tiberian-Sun
    Tiberian-Sun
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 102
    Terrible Idea
    How about this Kixeye, you make every base in the event a 1 hit only, then I maybe i'll consider it.

Understandable that will not be a popular idea and i'm sure would wreck many of the event mecanicas. However if all bases are 1 hit only we will not have to watch out for thieves trying to steal themselves a compilation at our expense.

-Tiberian Sun-
  • kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 41
    Terrible Idea
    i had a coiner just hit my base and said good luck doing event i can drop a bank truck on this game,so this is why this is not going to work if you cant spend that much on a daily bases,people who brag they spend 200 a day on game and use money to be pc game bully is why ill walk away.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Terrible Idea
    bad idea you will see more people leaving the game , kixeye blinded  by $$$$$$$$$$$, 
    actually people did mention doing something about jumping during events last event on the forums

• Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    Terrible Idea
    What exactly was the reasoning behind this drastic change up? there is plenty of time before and after an event to engage in pvp activities.
  • the.horsemen
    the.horsemen
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 655
    Terrible Idea
    this is one of the dumbest things they have done. i hate it but i tell you what if they do it im going and paying my enemies visits during the event. if i kill enough heavy toons people will quit. smart move kix thanks
    this sucks
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Terrible Idea
    Daryl_L1 said:
    What exactly was the reasoning behind this drastic change up? there is plenty of time before and after an event to engage in pvp activities.
    there was a post asking for it in last month's event, im guessing someone in kix saw that post and is trying it out, if the survey at the end looks like this one then it probably wont last long.

• HULK_SMASH_C3
    HULK_SMASH_C3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 48
    Terrible Idea
    Give a seperate Slot For Event Platoon , which is Invisible for Everyone to do event...., Base defence can be done in a Bubble...... And Toon Sniping Of Attackers can also be done from Bubble .....
  • LadyKat64
    LadyKat64
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 93
    edited 11 Jul 2019, 4:21AM
    Terrible Idea
    This bad idea tops the bubbles not popping when sniping.  Worst idea ever.  Some sectors that they made multiple bases and are closed off have the advantage.  No one can jump in and they can jump out and back.  smdh
  • Mike Nguyen81
    Mike Nguyen81
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 7
    Terrible Idea
    event is resting for each month so u want playerr keep fight 24/7 i dont think so u guy can play the game coiner stop have fun kix
  • Bobby_the_Hammer
    Bobby_the_Hammer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    Terrible Idea
    kix have opened the door to cheaters and coiners,low lvls are getting hit now for pvp by jumpers they going to live in a permanent bubble this event. 
  • Eye Oh
    Eye Oh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 268
    looks like there be hardly anyone playing with this idiotic event the way it looks now,
    just from hearing players in game chat, and here in the forum. 

whats to play for when players can jump in, hit your toon your using for event base and not pop hitting
    and here's the kicker... steal your event bases while in a bubble... genius lol

i hope the new company notices this bullcrap soon... the devs are bringing the game down...'
    but maybe there is a reason with all this ****, that the new owners want it to go under so they can file bankruptcy