RAID toon repair huge bug

extrigo
extrigo
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2014 Posts: 169
I need to repair my units in RAID toon. If i want to remove one or more units from that damaged toon and do anything else game will crash. 2221 error. I had at least 10 of them in the last 70 minutes. 10 game crashes. WTF !!!!!!!!!!
  • Manbitesdog
    Manbitesdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 121
    Units in Raid platoons have to be fully repaired before they can be removed.
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    Units in Raid platoons have to be fully repaired before they can be removed.
    Why?
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    Since i have the option to remove units from that plat... why would i be compeled to this chit?...
  • dave.clandestine.7
    dave.clandestine.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 87
    extrigo said:
    I need to repair my units in RAID toon. If i want to remove one or more units from that damaged toon and do anything else game will crash. 2221 error. I had at least 10 of them in the last 70 minutes. 10 game crashes. WTF !!!!!!!!!!
    same thing happened to me and didn't get fix until i emptied all my toons (standared/pvp/raid) and started creating them all again, then i was able to move damaged units from Raid/PvP toon to standared toon, hope this fix the issue for u too 
  • x-ForceRecon-x
    x-ForceRecon-x
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 7
    TYhe raid and pvp toons have repairs discounts. you can not remove or add units till they are fully repaired.

• extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    TYhe raid and pvp toons have repairs discounts. you can not remove or add units till they are fully repaired.

I can. But the game doesn't understand that i can and it crashes. For contra-example: you cannot remove units from air toons unless they are repaired. PvP and RAID toons allow that.
  • Manbitesdog
    Manbitesdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 121
    extrigo said:

I can. But the game doesn't understand that i can and it crashes. For contra-example: you cannot remove units from air toons unless they are repaired. PvP and RAID toons allow that.
    If you can then it crashes, then I guess you can't lol
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    extrigo said:

If you can then it crashes, then I guess you can't lol
    The air toon (any) won't allow...
  • mike.hellyer.52
    mike.hellyer.52
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 116
    air toons can not remove damaged units, pvp and raid you can remove damage to repair in reguler toon but can nt add damaged.  i have removed damaged units from pvp and raid many times, never a problem.  guessing is another kix classic....glitches