Chopper Company

timothy.elliott.731
timothy.elliott.731
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 37
The Chopper is taking a very long time to kill the last stand defenders or any infantry for the matter, it seems like the machine gun isn't work right. Kixeye please look into this thank you. Note: the missiles seem to be working as intended. 
  • pienations
    pienations
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 4
    The Chopper deals a percentage damage. It will kill every infantry unit in the same amount of time, even Romero.
    "You Couldn't Handle Me Even If I Came With Instructions"
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,765
  • JanjiJoni
    JanjiJoni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 72
    The Chopper deals a percentage damage. It will kill every infantry unit in the same amount of time, even Romero.
    yep, after i realize it, this chopper is the beginning of the end for the age of Romero
  • Luis Carlos
    Luis Carlos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 273
    JanjiJoni said:
    yep, after i realize it, this chopper is the beginning of the end for the age of Romero
    How so? Player controled romero can snipe it, it's faster and has bigger range. Romero didn't become any less viable lmao. It does make romero bases easier to do though
  • JanjiJoni
    JanjiJoni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 72
    JanjiJoni said:
    How so? Player controled romero can snipe it, it's faster and has bigger range. Romero didn't become any less viable lmao. It does make romero bases easier to do though
    Nope, i dont say this unit will always be useful againts Romero, though they will face eachother rarely since none of them can be put in defensive base.... the most case only in platoon vs platoon  ...... BUT the idea using % as damage, is the worst thing for the high HP unique unit such as Romero, who knows what other unit will use this type of damage.... since this feature specialized againts infantry, i think its intended to Romero....
  • NeoDare
    NeoDare
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 13
    **** BS, the newest most badass air unit cant kill a rifleman in 1 shot... **** seriously!!!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    NeoDare said:
    **** BS, the newest most badass air unit cant kill a rifleman in 1 shot... **** seriously!!!
    it kills romero exactly as fast as it kills that riflemen, its % based against infantry.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 78
    How do you justify one shot to blow up a building, and multiple rounds to kill an foot soldier. I don't care if it kills Romero in the same amount of shots. I care that I attack a base, take 2 seconds to knock down a building, and then3 minutes to face down its last stand defenders - and having that rabble cause a lot of damage to the Chopper in the interim!! That is ridiculous!!
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 756
    crea8iv said:
    How do you justify one shot to blow up a building, and multiple rounds to kill an foot soldier. I don't care if it kills Romero in the same amount of shots. I care that I attack a base, take 2 seconds to knock down a building, and then3 minutes to face down its last stand defenders - and having that rabble cause a lot of damage to the Chopper in the interim!! That is ridiculous!!
    umm... Toxic stuff that depends upon surface area to damage?

Also, why the hell do you HAVE to kill LSD? Just ignore them. Don't depend on RUBI all the time.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Luis Carlos
    Luis Carlos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 273
    crea8iv said:
    I actually see nothing wrong with this, Last Stand Defenders barely even damage just ignore them or use something else to clean it, you're the one in the wrong for wanting CHopper to wipe bases by himself with Ruby
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    crea8iv said:
    if it stacks at omega level you should be doing 21% (7%/chopper) of their health /tick assuming one of them arnt shot down.

• Benji F
    Benji F
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 888

7% is count base on ? Full health? Or unit starting battle health?

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Benji F said:

7% is count base on ? Full health? Or unit starting battle health?

most likely based on full health,