Account level prizes for other games

BuckMeatmissile
BuckMeatmissile
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 385
Now that we have a new company at the helm with other games, would it be possible to offer an account level prize along with the others in Campaigns and Raids?  For instance, in a campaign to get a new hull, we get the hull, but also a build time token for another game such as War Commander.  This might increase interest in the other games and GENERATE NEW REVENUE STREAMS (That got someone's attention, I'm sure...)

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • bossgamers13
    bossgamers13
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9
    just.....just....no bro
    Let go, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,689
    Sooner get more tokens for this game. Also with the amount of time BP takes up, who got time for war commander.
  • soloshooter
    soloshooter
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 587
    Now that we have a new company at the helm with other games, would it be possible to offer an account level prize along with the others in Campaigns and Raids?  For instance, in a campaign to get a new hull, we get the hull, but also a build time token for another game such as War Commander.  This might increase interest in the other games and GENERATE NEW REVENUE STREAMS (That got someone's attention, I'm sure...)

Nope! Don't play War Commander and really don't want another any Kix game headache. So anything that would be offered to me would be mute. 
    born in 495
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 385
    Was just using War Commander as an example, I actually don't like the game either.  Early on it is good, with some nice throwbacks to C&C, but quickly devolves into a mess.  I liked Vega Conflict a bit better, but never played that for long either.  

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • skip.j.weinreich
    skip.j.weinreich
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 94
    You get screwed in this game. Now why would i EVER play another kixeye game just to get screwed again,  >:)
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 386
    What if we dont play the other games??? Am not battling it out for build tokens inna game im not playin.... Thimk b4 ye post
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 386
    Needs ships not build tokens for backyard monsters........ AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!