NO EVENT FOR ME ?

MicoTheLionHeart
MicoTheLionHeart
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 19
HI ALL
I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP ME, I OPEN THE GAME AND KEEP REFRESHING AND NO EVENT FOR ME !!!!!
  • Bliss-Machete
    Bliss-Machete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62
    you are not alone on that, ....
    In war commander there is a rules don't mess up
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,166
    https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

above is the best way to clear chrome flash

below is another way for all other browsers

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699

give them both a try
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,166
    https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

above is the best way to clear chrome flash

below is another way for all other browsers

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699

give them both a try
    I need to ask, of those who flagged this as a troll post, you know who you are

what part of my advice was trolling? 

it is good advice, IMO

just asking
  • kixeyeuser_791324532_19842_1303371
    kixeyeuser_791324532_19842_1303371
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 48
    i also have no event , i have been trying all day through both fb and kix sites , no event , i see all the event bases on the map but no way to do event 
  • SamAnne
    SamAnne
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1
    no event and never spent 50 bucks so guess im **** out of luck  just pointing it out. 
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,883
    Troubleshooting track

1. Its Kixeye server
    a. have Kixeye live load the accounts to see if there is any account issues.
    2. Its the Internet connection
    a. Run a tracert, open CMD and run tracert wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com 
    if the values shown in the tracert are above 150ms you will experience lag and disconnects. 
    3. Its your home network
    a.  check your router/modem to see that the firewall inside has not blocked streaming 
    b. check with your ISP and make sure they are not limiting streaming during prime time hours
    c. if you are using a WiFi connection try a Ethernet connection to see if this improves the issue. 
    4. Check to see if Flash is updates
    5. Ensure your computer firewall is not blocking Kixeye.com access.
    6. Run a deep scan for malware and virus's that could be hijacking your bandwidth or stopping streaming.

Blaming one of these over any of the other is not helpful.  Checking everything to find out what is stopping the game from working is helpful.  I have experienced all of the issues that are being posted here and have used these troubleshooting steps and more to ensure the best game play possible for this and other games. 

If after you actually try these steps and you are still unable to get into the game, let me know so I can give the game team your useID and let them do more research on your account. 

Thank you for your time and sorry for the frustration.  Hope you all get back in the game quickly.

Cybertoad [Moderator]

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Thierry9138
    Thierry9138
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 18
    can you explain me why i can play this event event when i reload?
  • MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    SamAnne said:
    no event and never spent 50 bucks so guess im **** out of luck  just pointing it out. 
    same here , and we cant scream lol 
     i keep refreshing
    it work once then kicked me out and over 
  • MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    CyberToad said:
    Troubleshooting track

1. Its Kixeye server
    if the values shown in the tracert are above 150ms you will experience lag and disconnects. 
    3. Its your home network
    a.  check your router/modem to see that the firewall inside has not blocked streaming 
    b. check with your ISP and make sure they are not limiting streaming during prime time hours
    c. if you are using a WiFi connection try a Ethernet connection to see if this improves the issue. 
    6. Run a deep scan for malware and virus's that could be hijacking your bandwidth or stopping streaming.

Blaming one of these over any of the other is not helpful.  Checking everything to find out what is stopping the game from working is helpful.  I have experienced all of the issues that are being posted here and have used these troubleshooting steps and more to ensure the best game play possible for this and other games. 

If after you actually try these steps and you are still unable to get into the game, let me know so I can give the game team your useID and let them do more research on your account. 

Thank you for your time and sorry for the frustration.  Hope you all get back in the game quickly.

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    thx in advance,

the MS is 26 or 27 
     i can log in the game without troubles but the event not there
    i keep refresh and it work once then i dc again and no event 

• kerry.armstrong3
    kerry.armstrong3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 20
    There is no event bar in gameroom, cleared cache, cleared flash...reinstalled gameroom and nothing. It was there at the start of event but after collecting in base resources and being dc'd, the event bar has not returned. Game was acting funny just before event as well

• MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    CyberToad said:
    Troubleshooting track

1. Its Kixeye server
    3. Its your home network

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    and if u notice i do all the main track , tne i dc and cant play again the event , but i log in game normally 

• MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    There is no event bar in gameroom, cleared cache, cleared flash...reinstalled gameroom and nothing. It was there at the start of event but after collecting in base resources and being dc'd, the event bar has not returned. Game was acting funny just before event as well

Join the party 
  • kerry.armstrong3
    kerry.armstrong3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 20
    Works fine through facebook and kixeye

• MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    Works fine through facebook and kixeye

not for me yet :(:smile:

hope some one can help 

• Valerie Bell
    Valerie Bell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 7
    same here no event all event bases bubbled i know a few other people this is happening to also i guess no event for me this time  
  • MicoTheLionHeart
    MicoTheLionHeart
    Greenhorn
    CyberToad said:
    Troubleshooting track

1. Its Kixeye server
    3. Its your home network

Cybertoad [Moderator]

• Thierry9138
    Thierry9138
    Greenhorn
    no event for me too, tried everythng , followed kixeye instruction , what's happen with this game, is the end of warcommander, please help
  • kixeyeuser_599071319_29218_1911550
    kixeyeuser_599071319_29218_1911550
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 7
    Same here no event for me, i followed what kixeye said and still nothing, i even logged in on my friends Gaming Pc and still no event and the same out come no event for me. 
  • Bliss-Machete
    Bliss-Machete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62
    I don't think reloading problem is from Kixeye Server or others too, i have tried theses browsers  --> Explorer, Chrome and Fb gameroom  non of them get me through 75% loading. But safari did well and that's for Mac, you can try one of theses browsers for windows --> yandex, maxthon and vivaldi, good luck commander.
    In war commander there is a rules don't mess up
  • kixeyeuser_599071319_29218_1911550
    kixeyeuser_599071319_29218_1911550
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 7
    I don't think reloading problem is from Kixeye Server or others too, i have tried theses browsers  --> Explorer, Chrome and Fb gameroom  non of them get me through 75% loading. But safari did well and that's for Mac, you can try one of theses browsers for windows --> yandex, maxthon and vivaldi, good luck commander.
    never said anything about a reloading problem i'm getting in game fine i have no event all event base are bubbled lol this wont help me or others who have A No Event Problem. (Event Bases Bubbled Problem  :) 
  • kixeyeuser_550085932_22185_2298745
    kixeyeuser_550085932_22185_2298745
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 6
    same here
  • BlindJax Wilson
    BlindJax Wilson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    SamAnne said:
    I can verify this is true, she sits next to me and I have event she doesn't, we are both on same router connections, same browsers and go through kixeye site . Pretty lame there is no support for potential customers or players.  
  • Thierry9138
    Thierry9138
    Greenhorn
    Good morning to everybody, I don't understand Kixeye. This is the segong event where hundred of people have problem. Always the same story clean your flash, change your browser...i am sorry guys it's not our work to try to solve these problem.If you Kixeye you want us to keep playing find a solution or i'll go and read a book instead ...or go out and avoid stress trying to play war commander. Have a good week end. 
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,883
    Good morning to everybody, I don't understand Kixeye. This is the segong event where hundred of people have problem. Always the same story clean your flash, change your browser...i am sorry guys it's not our work to try to solve these problem.If you Kixeye you want us to keep playing find a solution or i'll go and read a book instead ...or go out and avoid stress trying to play war commander. Have a good week end. 
    These are steps in troubleshoot the problem. For some players this fixes the issue, for other it doesn't fix the issue.  There are more troubleshooting tips in the Support section and you would be surprised how many players say they tried them but have no clue how to do them.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
    Potential Threat
    lol ,no event again 

Potential Threat
    i was up to defense wave 4 when i did get an event last night ,now its gone again 

Potential Threat
    lol i need to be careful of speaking the truth ,already had posts removed they were classed as trolling kix ,lol

Potential Threat
     is this a joke kix , you finally give me an event back with no way to start it and i lost what xp i did have ,
    Potential Threat
    honestly i've never had so many problems with this game until this event ,it's a joke , 

Potential Threat
    no way to start event , no restarts and lost what xp i did have