who are kixeye listening to?

duncan.idaho.9615
duncan.idaho.9615
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 52
i would like to know who are the players that kix listens to? cause i bet that they are **** lickers who agree with every stupid idea thats put before them!! kixeye please please please wake up and smell the coffee drop your so called " player advisors" they are yes men and believe me you dont as a business need or want them you need players who will be honest and tell you that certain ideas are stupid and wont work :) the new platoon hits without popping is stupid !! if we have a memorial in a sector players can come and hit without any fear!! not a great idea :( game was way better before infamy and before free porting came in !! you had to stay in a sector for a week or spend 100 gold to port out so we as a clan ported together and stayed for the whole week!! come on kix admit you have made mistakes and roll some of your so called "improvements" back :) many thanks in advance duncan
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,947
    thanks for sharing
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 170
    i would like to know who are the players that kix listens to? cause i bet that they are **** lickers who agree with every stupid idea thats put before them!! kixeye please please please wake up and smell the coffee drop your so called " player advisors" they are yes men and believe me you dont as a business need or want them you need players who will be honest and tell you that certain ideas are stupid and wont work :) the new platoon hits without popping is stupid !! if we have a memorial in a sector players can come and hit without any fear!! not a great idea :( game was way better before infamy and before free porting came in !! you had to stay in a sector for a week or spend 100 gold to port out so we as a clan ported together and stayed for the whole week!! come on kix admit you have made mistakes and roll some of your so called "improvements" back :) many thanks in advance duncan
    hahhaha sure farmers they listens,but i feel sorry coz non of kix staff know what is happen on map :open_mouth:
This discussion has been closed.