[DISCUSSION] 9.23 Release Discussion

KIX_Lyle
KIX_Lyle
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 146
edited 4 Jun 2019, 10:30PM
Commanders, please discuss the 9.23 release here. 
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 244
    was wondering why i wasnt getting any infamy for being open. Not real sure how its supposed to work but i havent noticed it going up when im open for 14 hrs. Can you give us some infor about how long you have to be open and if you get hit and pop right away does it reset the timer?
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 72
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 6:13PM
    News flash on those new challenge bases...  You can keep the challenge and simply give us the Medals we're farming for.  LOL  Nobody wants those bases to be challenging.  You think we're hitting them because we enjoy it?  No.  We want and need the Medals as quickly and with as little damage as possible.  Give us all free instant repair and you can make your PVE bases as challenging as you like within reason. Game deserves it, always has. And if anyone wants to quit the game over Kixeye giving everyone free instant repair then go right ahead.  Because they will forever be remembered as the fools who quit WC because Kixeye wouldn't let them pay to repair their units.  LOL 
  • Leonard755
    Leonard755
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 23
    WHAT ABOUT THE OMEGA ROMERO BASES U HAVE TO TAKE OUT UNITS TOO THATS A JOKE
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 244
    i agree should either be kill romero or buildings not both
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,037

@jasonadams123481 said:
    was wondering why i wasnt getting any infamy for being open. Not real sure how its supposed to work but i havent noticed it going up when im open for 14 hrs. Can you give us some infor about how long you have to be open and if you get hit and pop right away does it reset the timer?

Should be the same as the deposits except hourly (eg 12 or 1 exactly) and the amount you get scales with how much you have. If I read it correctly.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 93
    im wondering why I have not received any bonus inf at all from the beginning of pvp14 I have been open all the time and have not received 1 inf point at all I have 41k inf 
  • CLAYARM18
    CLAYARM18
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 16

Podrían ayudarme con el problema que tengo para recibir infamy o medallas ya tengo 2 meses que no puedo recibir mis premios

• matthew abbott90
    matthew abbott90
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 3
    ok  wot  time  is  the  game  back

• william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 87
    would like bases to come out for us to get tech we miss on shadow ops units

william
  • snakeman123
    snakeman123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 45

Wow gear store is so rich now with many new things u added this update just wow u did a great job thanks for the techs/units spec ops u added this update wow fk you kixeye u said so many new stuff and all u added is a useless spec op and tech for warrig which no one is still using. We need herald /darkstorm techs we need good spec ops we need good techs and units we need special forces and their heroes u doing a long **** maintenance just for a useless spec op ? U serious ?

• Maggie650
    Maggie650
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 29
    With the extended down time, will you please consider extending the Romero Omega Bases?
  • smokindragon
    smokindragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 80
    thank you for the update Kix Lyle, hope you can fix the glitches so we can play again.
    Potential Threat
    4 hours and game still isn't up.  They must have accidentally cured some glitches, believing there's no money in a smooth running game, so they're in there trying fug it all up again.   Like Big Pharma, there's no money in cures, only in treatments.  Pffft...
  • KirbySockRobber
    KirbySockRobber
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,188
    4 hours and game still isn't up.  They must have accidentally cured some glitches, believing there's no money in a smooth running game, so they're in there trying fug it all up again.   Like Big Pharma, there's no money in cures, only in treatments.  Pffft...
    4?? Only been just over 2 hours.
    Every hole is a goal!
  • chronicleaf420
    chronicleaf420
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 1
    i say since the game was sold this is the end of war commander hence the long down time lol may not come back up at all
  • eric.miller.378
    eric.miller.378
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    Maggie650 said:
    With the extended down time, will you please consider extending the Romero Omega Bases?

• Maggie650
    Maggie650
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 29
    Yes, thank you.  Was hoping they'd extend to 6/7.  
  • Martin9752
    Martin9752
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 13
    it does go up if unbbled . i did notice that when asllep

• Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 307
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 8:30PM
    When will the RF vindicator glitch (firing in the ds aura) was not fixed?
    Potential Threat
    When I just tried to sign on, it said my last long in was 4 hours ago.  You could be right though.  I was only going by what Kixeye told me as far as my last log in.
    Potential Threat
     And I logged out after being disconnected due to the game going down so.   Another Kixeye glitch needing a look at?   LOL
  • bane0983
    bane0983
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 5
    Can you just take out the legacy units and start off with SF's ? As the normal that will free up a lot of code im sure The game has some along way and the old units can not even be used anymore for anything so why keep them in game. Also make the game fair if your bases can make units with your barracks and war room when can ours do that as well when are you going to put new drone units that we can use or unlock. also can we build more turrets and heavy turrets in our base as you also use more then we do as well. Two more things would be nice being able to use two turrets on CC its be enough for it, and two dossers I know will never happen but i will always ask to be able to update two buildings at a time the updates take fore ever we should at lest be able to upgrade two at a time please. 
    Potential Threat
    bane0983 said:
    Can you just take out the legacy units and start off with SF's ? As the normal that will free up a lot of code im sure The game has some along way and the old units can not even be used anymore for anything so why keep them in game. Also make the game fair if your bases can make units with your barracks and war room when can ours do that as well when are you going to put new drone units that we can use or unlock. also can we build more turrets and heavy turrets in our base as you also use more then we do as well. Two more things would be nice being able to use two turrets on CC its be enough for it, and two dossers I know will never happen but i will always ask to be able to update two buildings at a time the updates take fore ever we should at lest be able to upgrade two at a time please. 
    You're asking for all the wrong things.  FREE INSTANT REPAIR is what you should be fighting for!  ;-) 
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 8:57PM
    O romero is a free repair base and i use air only Dark-Angel has good vids  hope it helps you. 

• Where can I can all the Romero schematics?
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19
    Where can I can all the Romero schematics?
    they were event prizes months ago

• Gert_S708
    Gert_S708
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 41
    and still no fix on lancers, controles on plats, and so many more. so many still can't play. don't even want to think about a event with the many problems it will bring again . 
  • CC-Militia7
    CC-Militia7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 31
    When do the **** advanced materials depots land?? Why is it so secret? Nobody knows.
  • smokindragon
    smokindragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 80
    last i heard was after season14 for the Advanced Materials.