Account link

EGR_KING
EGR_KING
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3
I started playing WarCommander around 2013 on Facebook. Later I came to know that it can be played on kixeye.com. I made my kixeye account using my Facebook account so it should be linked, but I have two different bases in Facebook and Kixeye. I did not think of it back then but now I heard from some players that they have the same base on both platforms. So I was hoping I could get my Kixeye.com base on both KIXEYE and Facebook and the base on Facebook can be erased.
SAMI
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,428
    You can link your account from facebook to kixeye with no problem by logging in with the FB icon.  However, if you started your account on kixeye.com there is no way to link this account to a facebook account.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • EGR_KING
    EGR_KING
    Greenhorn
    You can link your account from facebook to kixeye with no problem by logging in with the FB icon.  However, if you started your account on kixeye.com there is no way to link this account to a facebook account.

Yes i did sign up with the FB logo but I had seperate bases in FB and Kixeye though they were linked
    SAMI
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,428
    So if I got this correctly you had an account on FB  and you also created one on Kixeye. but when you use the FB icon to login it shows a different one.  You would need to put in a support ticket to get this corrected.   Now if you are trying to link an account originally started on  kixeye.com it will not be able to be linked to a FB account.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • EGR_KING
    EGR_KING
    Greenhorn
    So if I got this correctly you had an account on FB  and you also created one on Kixeye. but when you use the FB icon to login it shows a different one.  You would need to put in a support ticket to get this corrected.   Now if you are trying to link an account originally started on  kixeye.com it will not be able to be linked to a FB account.

I tried to put a support ticket but it says i have to spend 50$ which I cant
    SAMI