snipe toons dont pop bubble ???

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,890
    CyberToad said:
    I would be one of the Idiots that asked Kixeye to allow players to attack platoons and not lose a bubble.  What of it?

If you are not going to join the discussion with the Kixeye team in discord, dont come here and complain after the changes are made.
    Well now smart ****.....not all paying costumers are on discord. I spent easily 6-700 USD on this game and the way you address this is an insult to a lot others like myself. You should learn some manners and how to address people as a moderator.  
    I stand by my quote, I am one of the idiots that ask Kixeye to allow players to snipe toons and not pop a bubble.   As a player that is my right and my opinion.    

As for the reason why all players can not use Discord, you will have to come up with that yourself.   Discord can be used on a PC MAC IOS Android and even on Linux, if needed you can use it in a browser, so unless you have been banned in the Discord channel, there shouldnt be a programming issue with using the program.

People who play on cellphones will get data charges and I can still this as a limitation for them, but using a cellphone to play the game is a option not suggested by many. 

Moderators are players first, if that bothers you, so be it.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • mrmikes
    mrmikes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 193
    CyberToad said:
    I would be one of the Idiots that asked Kixeye to allow players to attack platoons and not lose a bubble.  What of it?

If you are not going to join the discussion with the Kixeye team in discord, dont come here and complain after the changes are made.
    well you always have been part of the problem as to way this game is so messed up.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    mrmikes said:
    CyberToad said:

well you always have been part of the problem as to way this game is so messed up.
    Thank you.   You give me so much power, even though I am just a player like you.  Thank you again :)

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • V1KIN-BERSERKER
    V1KIN-BERSERKER
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 487
    I kinda like the new rules now that getting used to it . 
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 5:20PM
    When players attack my base and I want to do some damage back to them, but I do not want to spend money to coin my base or base defense platoons.  I can take out my anger on their platoons, without having their aunt and 12 cousins attack me over and over.   

I think of it as a better anger management. 

The players get to have fun attacking my base.   I get to take out my anger for the attack on some platoons and if I'm luck catch one and do some major damage that requires them to repair or pay for the repairs.   This helps me feel better about the whole process.  

Now I'm sure if you are the one attack me you want to get the fun and laughter out of it with ZERO reprisals, and for the longest time you could which would piss off players to no end if they didn't want to coin.   Now, if you attack, both sides get to have some fun.   After all, isn't that what the game is about?  Fun for all!

• V1KIN-BERSERKER
    V1KIN-BERSERKER
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 487
    and you can now fight thru all the BS plats enemy hide behind with out having to get hit everytime just for killing a buggy. Then pop when you actually want to or can hit a base.. Come on guys you can get creative with toon pvp now to
  • SKULL_CRUSHER_SS
    SKULL_CRUSHER_SS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 11
    Obviously had to be a moron like CyberToad to suggest this dumbass move!! Go ahead ban me on the forums thats all you keep doin anyways!!
  • Jennifer_K69
    Jennifer_K69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 49
    CyberToad said:

Not  sure that was a great idea I mean attacking a toon or enemy base should pop your bubble . I mean we are gaining infamy from hitting toons right ??? So why would you let a player tag toons for a day and a half collecting infamy with no consequences ??? You certainly are entitled to your opinion and Kixeye can always change things back if they choose to. 
    Not 100% but i have not been getting infamy from toons anymore.
  • SKULL_CRUSHER_SS
    SKULL_CRUSHER_SS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 11
    CyberToad said:
    When players attack my base and I want to do some damage back to them, but I do not want to spend money to coin my base or base defense platoons.  I can take out my anger on their platoons, without having their aunt and 12 cousins attack me over and over.   

The players get to have fun attacking my base.   I get to take out my anger for the attack on some platoons and if I'm luck catch one and do some major damage that requires them to repair or pay for the repairs.   This helps me feel better about the whole process.  

Now I'm sure if you are the one attack me you want to get the fun and laughter out of it with ZERO reprisals, and for the longest time you could which would piss off players to no end if they didn't want to coin.   Now, if you attack, both sides get to have some fun.   After all, isn't that what the game is about?  Fun for all!
    FFS its war commander and not buggy commander. You obviously lack skills to hit a base that led you to cry your heart out to kix lmao!! facepalm
  • Senior Warrior
    Senior Warrior
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 7
    I absolutely LOVE this new rule!!! Everybody who is complaining here on this post probably hides behind a defense wall of toons tightly packed around their base. Now that weaker players can attack these platoons without popping they are all crying foul. Get used to the new rule it brings some fairness to the game, this is a war game, not a "hide behind my platoons" game. I love it...love it....love it!!!!!!  :D
  • SNIPER_ONE
    SNIPER_ONE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 4
    CyberToad said:

When players attack my base and I want to hit them and my base is surrounded I can jump out and jump back BE CAUSE jump is FREE... or I can kill toons poping coz I don't care about my base.
    Put OFF 10 min rule (10 min without bubble after pops) and only 1 player can bubble your base...
    I play this game after 1st event, and always was fun platoon fight, NOW IS F-U-C-K-E-D...

And another question. Moderator is 1st part of STAFF later is a player... (STAFF is neutral and need to listen and understand everyone.
  • luvertubbs
    luvertubbs
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 121
    I think its a great idea and great for PVP! :)
  • vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 93
    its a load off bollox u cant deploy toons round ur base cos some fktard lvl50 who thinks its fun going to sectors and just killing every toon with out popping then when u go to enemy sector they follow u back sit in there little bubbles and snipe toons so u got all the repair any way u might aswell pop ur bubble on a toon and take the hit or get a better base so u don't get bubbled in the first place 
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,203
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 8:57PM
    if you read glass door you can see why it is what it is. the work environment is toxic so they sure as hell dont want to deal with the players being toxic in the forum.  they think that if you actually hear them talking you wont be so quick to be an a-hole. in my opinion its pathetic. since they cant tell their toxic bosses to F off they tell us to in the forums. we all know that frustration. **** rolls downhill and we are at the bottom of that hill.
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 240
    Ok why not add another feature to this new way of doing PVP.If you jump out of your sector you loose your bubble,would stop players getting friendly bubble then jumping sector to snipe toons somewhere else.While talking BS on world chat.
  • XjjjjjjjX
    XjjjjjjjX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 285
    edited 7 Jun 2019, 1:28PM
    CyberToad said:

I joined discord at your invite.  It is a revolting place full of keyboard warriors talking absolute rubbish and promoting their own high level needs.  So I left.

This is the craziest idea yet to come out of discord and just proves discord is served by people furthering their own wishes rather than creating a fair and even game for all levels of players. 

@[email protected]          Why did you need to create discord when you had this forum????

If you hit an enemy base or platoon your base should be open for return fire.

Would you like to explain the thinking behind this change?

Where has everyone gone?  Kixeye think about what you're doing.
  • XjjjjjjjX
    XjjjjjjjX
    Minor Nuisance
    CyberToad said:

So it's about saving coiners money!!!!  lol

Put it back how it was you hit me I get to hit you end off
  • XjjjjjjjX
    XjjjjjjjX
    Minor Nuisance
    You really are messing this game up, no wonder no one is playing it more.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    XjjjjjjjX said:
    Interesting thought, but last time I checked, more people were PvPing for the infamy then last month.  Maybe you are missing something?

• Keri48
    Keri48
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 5
    CyberToad said:

Well now smart ****.....not all paying costumers are on discord. I spent easily 6-700 USD on this game and the way you address this is an insult to a lot others like myself. You should learn some manners and how to address people as a moderator.  

CyberToad said:

69in lives on ya mooks
    and why exactly did you request that ?? to improve revenue ?? must have a valid reason other than brown nosing

• Keri48
    Keri48
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 5
    re my question above i dont need an answer i,ve already found it 

When players attack my base and I want to do some damage back to them, but I do not want to spend money to coin my base or base defense platoons.  I can take out my anger on their platoons, without having their aunt and 12 cousins attack me over and over.    I think of it as a better anger management.  The players get to have fun attacking my base.   I get to take out my anger for the attack on some platoons and if I'm luck catch one and do some major damage that requires them to repair or pay for the repairs.   This helps me feel better about the whole process.   Now I'm sure if you are the one attack me you want to get the fun and laughter out of it with ZERO reprisals, and for the longest time you could which would piss off players to no end if they didn't want to coin.   Now, if you attack, both sides get to have some fun.   After all, isn't that what the game is about?  Fun for all!
    6 days ago

basicly i,m **** at the game so  when i get a titty lip i want to kill your toons in revenge but not get hit as i cant hit your base 

SOUND ABOUT RIGHT  ??

YOU REALLY NEED TO CONSIDER YOUR POSITION  AS A MOD , I,VE WATCHED THE ARROGANT INEPT REPLIES TO PERFECTLY DECENT QUESTIONS FROM KIXEYES CUSTOMERS 
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,203
    this broken record of discord discord discord has got to end. every time i use discord i never get an answer instead i get crickets so forgive me if i intend to keep using the forum. like MOST of the players you have less than 1% of the game using discord yet thats where they want to hide. you will never get legit player feedback using the same guys you keep listening to on discord. there is no reason i should ever have to sign up for some third party voice app.  no other game i have played has said well we know we have a system for this but the forums are full of meanies so im gonna go hide over here if you would like any input you will come hide with us. this type of CS may work for kids but adults expect something more for their money.
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • ottopuntnl
    ottopuntnl
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 58

We have taken over the forum like we do in WC.
    There we take over the sector. Here we take over the forum........
    CHARGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• XjjjjjjjX
    XjjjjjjjX
    Minor Nuisance
    CyberToad said:
    XjjjjjjjX said:
    Interesting thought, but last time I checked, more people were PvPing for the infamy then last month.  Maybe you are missing something?
    People are hitting dead low bases to get 80 odd infamy and it does not seem to drop below this level no matter how many bases or what level you hit.  Pandering to the farmers does not make it PVP.
  • blade.e
    blade.e
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 368
    this update sucks 10 players in bubbles protecting one hitter who then jumps out and 69`s in his home sector pvp players now reduced to toon fighting pft bring back attack of pokies !! much better than new war commander !!! cyberturtle clueless 

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    blade.e said:
    this update sucks 10 players in bubbles protecting one hitter who then jumps out and 69`s in his home sector pvp players now reduced to toon fighting pft bring back attack of pokies !! much better than new war commander !!! cyberturtle clueless 

Not sure who cyberturtle is, but players requested PvP, they did not stipulate which kind of PvP. 

It is up to each player to decide whom they attack.  If someone has the time to attack 10,000 base at 80 infamy each, then that is how they play the game.   Personally I am hitting people who are hitting the abandoned bases because they give me 100+ infamy each attack.  I do not have time to attack and gain 80 each time.  Better for me to hit anyone who now has enough infamy for me to get 200+.

Remember this is a 1 month trial and your feedback is requested on who YOU would want the PvP season to proceed.   

Please remember to be respectful and constructive with your comments. 

Cybertoad [Moderator]

• Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 385
    Its ridiculous that the guys from Kix are such snowflakes that they want to hide in discord with a few people,  also ridiculous that a Forum Mod would be so rude to players because we asked who came up with this STUPID sniping stay in Bubble BS. 

All the guys I know who coin said they have cut way back with this stupid pvp update and they hope it gets changed back after this short season, if you can't handle being hit then don't go to war stay in your sector and farm, you can get medals from challenge bases so no need for you to leave your sector and someone can give you a friendly before bed!  
This discussion has been closed.