Rogue Crews Rolling

Victor_S2404
Victor_S2404
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 9
When attempting to roll for Rogue crews, it is boring to constantly land on the common crews lvl 1, especially that stupid Lucky Bastard Parrot.  I believe you have room to insert another button for rolling at a higher rate, lets say two or three times the current rate of 1,000 Uran with 800 for rerolls.  But on this extra button, NO level 1 Common rogue crews would appear, so we could be rolling for 1, 2, or 3 star crews only.  I'm sure there is many players who would love to have a better chance at getting Legendary crews and not have to see that stupid parrot.  If taking off the Common crews requires to put on the extra higher lvl crews, do it proportionately. ever 3 common are replaced with Uncommon (1 Star), 4th and 5th common replaced with Rare (2 Star) and 6th Common replaced with Legendary (3 star).  At this rate, your players would be happy to roll like 3,000 Uran with 2,400 for rerolls or even more.

• Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 127
    As much as it would be NICE to not to have to ever see another Lucky Bastard parrot, I sincerely doubt they will do anything like that anytime soon. They are too busy making new ways to take coin.  Just Saying

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 296
    how about 10k U for 10 rolls at once - if there is any you like click save( dump the ones you dont like), none you like click roll for 10k for 10 agian( & it dumps all the 10 showing), ect
    wil cost a little more U but be way faster..
    rolling 1 at a time is slow & BOORING
  • David_S13329
    David_S13329
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9
    Well Victor I support your comments totally but this was raised in April and guess what no response. With the 500 /400 roll yep keep the common crew but with the 1000/800 roll dump them. I am most probably a green horn but my ID is a 5mil number so I have been playing 7 plus years and do you know what I have never rolled the rogue crew with a patch on his eye and right hand raised with a bottle so I don't even know what they are called. Finally I believe we need a revamp of crews all together a lot off the crews relate ships that don't even exist anymore so come on Kix lets start giving us players value for money.

• David_S13329
    David_S13329
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9
    gee have a look at all the threads all long term players what does that tell you
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,548
    I endorse some of these ideas.

• ashesthat
    ashesthat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2
    maybe roll 100k uranium at a time with the option to auto-throw away each level of blueprint? then pick and choose which to keep