Thorium scam during event

Fury_x
Fury_x
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,658
edited 17 May 2019, 10:54PM
seriously guys go and try out yourself with elite seige or omega it take huge damage compared to before the event started 
i could do thorium in 2passes now this was 4passes and it didnt even scratch the base ! 
my elite seige was about 70%hp now look at it 

thanks kixeye like that op event wasnt enough already you give buff to thorium to thanks allot 
before you say anything tryout yourself ok

say what again !
  • vegas 007
    vegas 007
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 122
    Well in Thorium base VI it contains mines.  For some reason the dogs cant seem to find the mines that are closest to my units.  They always run towards mines that are near something that shoots them.  So I will clear out towers and units by air so I can land my units in an area.    I then release a dog to find mines that are close to my units so I can move my platoon.... the dogs run towards the base ignoring mines that are close.  I assume there are no mines.. so I move.  Bam.. there goes a caretaker
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,932
    vegas 007 said:
    Well in Thorium base VI it contains mines.  For some reason the dogs cant seem to find the mines that are closest to my units.  They always run towards mines that are near something that shoots them.  So I will clear out towers and units by air so I can land my units in an area.    I then release a dog to find mines that are close to my units so I can move my platoon.... the dogs run towards the base ignoring mines that are close.  I assume there are no mines.. so I move.  Bam.. there goes a caretaker
    Another more reliable method which can be used for clearing minefields is to use either Cerberus drones or units with relatively high mine resistance. However, this strategy will require pre existing knowledge of the mine locations but this can be acquired from advanced scout.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,658
    im talking about the damage buff done to our units guys not mine fields 

    say what again !
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 495

    @Fury_x said:
    im talking about the damage buff done to our units guys not mine fields 

    A classic case of deflection here.. Talk about one thing but explain away another... And as usual not even a kix explaination, just a mod's opinion on it.


  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 572
    there's part of your problem your suppose to send something with your siege in the 4 and 5 bases omega siege and gunships flat Thor 4 and Thor 5 alone and you don't even have an omega siege that's an elite siege
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,658
    there's part of your problem your suppose to send something with your siege in the 4 and 5 bases omega siege and gunships flat Thor 4 and Thor 5 alone and you don't even have an omega siege that's an elite siege
    did you even read what i said ??? normally i do them easy with seige only ! i know i can do them with other units aswel but i was in a hurry before losingtime on main 8 so i rushed with seige the only air i had left envoys were dead so i had no choice,but thats not the point what im saying is i noticed a buff in damage taken by the turrets and units normally i can do them with seige only


    say what again !
  • getsum7381
    getsum7381
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 9
    axel he did not ask you about mines ffs 'he ask why did yas tweak the codes too make the thoiurm bases harder during event 'he did not say one dam thing about a mine now please answer the mans question for all of us ....and relay the mssage too kixeye also that for 2months now i have been recording in hd these cave bases and that during time of events my toon takes almsot up too 50% more damage ...same as these uniques you guys sell us then nurf them if is fraud we want what we pay for ....

  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,713
    "I did it wrong, and had unexpected results" .... it is obviously mean Kixeye, messing with us professionals


    1.618034
  • vegas 007
    vegas 007
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 122
    Chill out guys.  This was a thread talking about the thorium bases.  Instead of making my own thread talking about the same kinda thing.. I went on to this one.  I hate to see 10 different threads basically talking about the same stuff.  He chose to address mine.  I am sorry that You cannot do that base with just ruby on (without damage)  Obviously if every base allowed us to do this ... what would the point in playing be?  Thanks to his suggestion I was able to reduce my repair time from mines on lev VI bases.  On lev 4  I send manticores to take out the heavy turret at the bottom then I just send in ground units to take out the anti air stuff at the bottom.  I end attack then send  in the siege plane with the ole tried and true titan.     If you only attack lev 4s that are 12 o'clock to your base... I can do this method and get free repair with only about 2-3 minutes of time
  • vegas 007
    vegas 007
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 122
    Axel L said:
    vegas 007 said:
    Well in Thorium base VI it contains mines.  For some reason the dogs cant seem to find the mines that are closest to my units.  They always run towards mines that are near something that shoots them.  So I will clear out towers and units by air so I can land my units in an area.    I then release a dog to find mines that are close to my units so I can move my platoon.... the dogs run towards the base ignoring mines that are close.  I assume there are no mines.. so I move.  Bam.. there goes a caretaker
    Another more reliable method which can be used for clearing minefields is to use either Cerberus drones or units with relatively high mine resistance. However, this strategy will require pre existing knowledge of the mine locations but this can be acquired from advanced scout.
    Thank you for the reply.  It worked.  What do you think about the lev 4s that this guy mentioned?  Was something changed?
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 856
    "I did it wrong, and had unexpected results" .... it is obviously mean Kixeye, messing with us professionals


    is trolling on forum all you do?
Sign In or Register to comment.