Events boring

YamYam77
YamYam77
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,315
Kixeye have you run out of ideas? This event is a boring grind! Low xp payouts, uninspiring prizes and most high levels in my sector arent bothering while mid levels are saying the difficulty curve is out off whack
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 325

They have a singular goal, maximum damage for maximum cash. F this event.

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,875
    This event blows. 

Better give new accounts some more incentives so they can instantly be level 50 with all the toys, otherwise you're going to run out of players soon. 
  • getsum7381
    getsum7381
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 9

I agree fbho' we are down too around 16000 now' wont be long now game be over with 'out of those 16000 i bet half of those acc are new or lower 69 holder accounts ' i will be done in event have mt 12 and 3-4 base ft but i barley used heavy i spamed peacekeeper missles 'nothing hits them haha took 3 half hrs damge heavy toon whole event so far ...so if anyone reading thia juat spam peacekeepers if u want too finish event they do not get hit .lol

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,024
    YamYam77 said:
    Kixeye have you run out of ideas? This event is a boring grind! Low xp payouts, uninspiring prizes and most high levels in my sector arent bothering while mid levels are saying the difficulty curve is out off whack
    I couldnt agree with you more yam yam.Im done with the event.Got the new nova tech and the trophy.Only things in event store worth getting.Thanks kixeye just opened up my weekend for anything better to do than continue with this **** of an event.Someone there at kix.com better get there thinking hat on.
  • AzertWarrior
    AzertWarrior
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 24

They must reduce the difficulty or increase payout to be 2.5mil per round

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,714
    boring? ... No ..... difficult? ... yes

this is certainly not a rubi, spam event, 

slow and steady is what is working for me
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,315
    boring? ... No ..... difficult? ... yes

this is certainly not a rubi, spam event, 

slow and steady is what is working for me
    The bases need picking apart carefully but spending an hour picking a base apart for such low xp is boring. The whole thing's a chore nowadays and all I keep seeing in chat is people saying fck it, I can't be bothered. Kix need to realise they cant force players to coin no matter how hard they try