BUGGED UNITS

DAF-03
DAF-03
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 100
edited 17 May 2019, 7:17PM
anyone else notice units acting strangly in event bases and its like the ds aura has some problems as well and what the hell range does there vindis have like super long lol time for a film

p.s....stop our units running into what ever fires at them really
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 371
    Back to stupid Kix AI again... When will the fix it ??? We players dont want units running off to kill stuff on their own,,,charge into excess damage or worse lose the unit completely..;.e.g One of the worst is the Lancers,,,been stuffed since release, things wont move 1/2 time when ranged onto something. another example, wtf does a Bishop charge off to attack , its not an assault unit, its a support,,, Romero is prob  the worst to control without sitting on the "D" or "S" button............All this is designed to suck more cash out I reckon..pretty low behavior and not good customer service 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,024
    Yes it is quite comical the lenghts they will go to cause unnecessary repairs for us.Problem is i dont see things getting any better in the future though,thats just sad to.
  • ssaine72
    ssaine72
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 13
    Same issue here, most damage i get is because units have their own mind, I know some players are very good controlling their units, but many are not, its difficult to control many units at the same time, Kixeye should put a full manual mode, ie the **** units moves when i want them to.
    my care taker and bishops are always disobeying me when i press A, always has to press A twice, in addition to what mentioned above, my Sharpshooter spotters are very far behind SS which is confusing care taker and bishop, had to remove spotters.
    the even vindicators range is around 675, a little behind DS, make sure your DS is always ahead of support units or spotters if you use them.
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,024
    ssaine72 said:
    Same issue here, most damage i get is because units have their own mind, I know some players are very good controlling their units, but many are not, its difficult to control many units at the same time, Kixeye should put a full manual mode, ie the **** units moves when i want them to.
    my care taker and bishops are always disobeying me when i press A, always has to press A twice, in addition to what mentioned above, my Sharpshooter spotters are very far behind SS which is confusing care taker and bishop, had to remove spotters.
    the even vindicators range is around 675, a little behind DS, make sure your DS is always ahead of support units or spotters if you use them.
    Yes we do adapt,but why?If the units would behave like they are supposed to,this wouldnt be an issue.I really believe they like to sit back and watch people struggle.Well they are doing a fine job of killing off there game.
  • rahmatkhan
    rahmatkhan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5
    war production war factory not making any units at all,it go to the end and get stuck :(

• Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 371
    Lancers Do Not Like the "A" button either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,658
    edited Yesterday, 11:29AM
    they fixed thorium glitch that benefit players in less than a week  now lets see how fast kix can fix this 

2030 maybe 
    say what again !
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,658
    ssaine72 said:
    Yes we do adapt,but why?If the units would behave like they are supposed to,this wouldnt be an issue.I really believe they like to sit back and watch people struggle.Well they are doing a fine job of killing off there game.
    in the end no one would care bro trust me plenty of games out there,
    they are the ones responsible for the future of this game and they are killing it 
    say what again !