kixeye need to explain something.

Gert_S708
Gert_S708
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 39
how can kixeye try to get new players in the game if they only destroy the game with all kinds of problems??  event got so many problems that many can't play it. players can't log in becourse of kixeye. upgrade's till you die. useless prizes. why why WHY???????
  • Clara2528
    Clara2528
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 12

you are completely reason

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,950
    besides the event being too strong for you .... what else is 'wrong' with the event?
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 130
    edited 17 May 2019, 7:04PM
    1. If you want to complain make it with some examples of the issue :S 
    2. Most of thing that affect players for not able to log in is not kix but their ISP/ firewall/ adblock / low computer memory 
    3. for this event you NEED to watch and plan what unit/composition you will use and believe me sometimes its ground only sometimes combo with missles and mostly ground army + air force + missles. Event like this aren't: deploy platoon enter rubi wait for end of the fight. The only complain for this event is event store - i've mention what's missing in another thread. 
  • jarrod.stewart.522
    jarrod.stewart.522
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 52
    lGhost said:
    2. Most of thing that affect players for not able to log in is not kix but their ISP/ firewall/ adblock / low computer memory 
    3. for this event you NEED to watch and plan what unit/composition you will use and believe me sometimes its ground only sometimes combo with missles and mostly ground army + air force + missles. Event like this aren't: deploy platoon enter rubi wait for end of the fight. The only complain for this event is event store - i've mention what's missing in another thread. 
    You do realise this is a game and meant to be fun right....its becoming like a job...Kixeye have lost there way.
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    lGhost said:
    You do realise this is a game and meant to be fun right....its becoming like a job...Kixeye have lost there way.
    as i rememeber it never was an easy game. still wonder why they didn't released full online game with install on hdd ;) 
    it's not "brainless" game on smartphone/tablet where you pay 50$ press auto fight and look on reward screen :)  
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,729
    edited 17 May 2019, 9:22PM
    lGhost said:
    lGhost said:
    as i rememeber it never was an easy game. still wonder why they didn't released full online game with install on hdd ;) 
    it's not "brainless" game on smartphone/tablet where you pay 50$ press auto fight and look on reward screen :)  
    I agree its not meant to be RUBI on and watch makes 100% sense, but seriously dude 

1:OP units that do not die that fast and they keep on coming back since all warfactories are out of reach to even try destroy them
    2:Seraps really  these things are to op especially when its in kix bases its like 10x more hp/dps
    3:remove UNITfactories/airfields  keep it fair fight you already have overloaded base with all the good stuff
    4:gold sale how else are we supposed to repair fast and repeat.
    5:not everyone has ONova Oromero Ojugg new air units,
      some of us still use old units think of your medium/high players and not only the elites
    6:increased XP payouts if the difficulties stay the same 

say what again !
  • anti scottish game
    anti scottish game
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 182
    are we gonna get massive storage space for these new toons every few weeks,or you you just gonna keep killing off players ,new players have 0 chance to get new stuff in events,even high lvls will have 0 space by time they fill up armory  too ,just flat out taking the piss now
  • Gert_S708
    Gert_S708
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 39
    besides the event being too strong for you .... what else is 'wrong' with the event?
    when you don't have controle over plats it is a hard event yeah. even on hold my plats are going to turrets to get killed there. and this is not the first time this happend. every event there is something wrong.  and yeah sent tickets , that helps if kixeye are not behind them to help . for those player that try to answer them . nice that you want to help but the only thing that can help if kixeye sort ther problems out.
  • Chaos-1
    Chaos-1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 25
    lGhost said:

I've been playing for a couple of weeks - I'm a LVL37 - I have a hand full of low level units that Kixeye gave me - no missiles. Watching videos is pointless for me - they all use high level units that I don't have - please explain where I'm going wrong as I can't get past main base 3 - 4 is far too hard, literally 15 mins into the event I'm out.
  • Chaos-1
    Chaos-1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 25
    lGhost said:
    Exactly - the time investment to get anywhere is this game is just far too great for the rewards on offer.
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Chaos-1 said:
    lGhost said:

I've been playing for a couple of weeks - I'm a LVL37 - I have a hand full of low level units that Kixeye gave me - no missiles. Watching videos is pointless for me - they all use high level units that I don't have - please explain where I'm going wrong as I can't get past main base 3 - 4 is far too hard, literally 15 mins into the event I'm out.
    At least kix gave you upgrades / units to adapt. When i came back to the game after 5 years snoze sector helped me with getting current gen toons and till this day i am upgrading daily my base to fit in this day and age. Faster  i could tell you: coin like mad and u`ll be there. But coining 100-500 coins / month and racional sdpending it on upgrading you need most to improve is best way. As I wrote before this game is not start friendly and at beginning is VERY VERY Hard. For me game changer was getting my 1rst cerberus, darkstorm and  last but not least juggernaut. 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    lGhost said:
    Chaos-1 said:
    lGhost said:

At least kix gave you upgrades / units to adapt. When i came back to the game after 5 years snoze sector helped me with getting current gen toons and till this day i am upgrading daily my base to fit in this day and age. Faster  i could tell you: coin like mad and u`ll be there. But coining 100-500 coins / month and racional sdpending it on upgrading you need most to improve is best way. As I wrote before this game is not start friendly and at beginning is VERY VERY Hard. For me game changer was getting my 1rst cerberus, darkstorm and  last but not least juggernaut. 
    Yes the events anymore are not favorable to the lower levels.They feel they have to try to op the bases in order to generate more coin for them.In the meantime they are just chasing players away in droves.So glad i quit coining a while back.
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    lGhost said:
    Chaos-1 said:
    lGhost said:

Yes the events anymore are not favorable to the lower levels.They feel they have to try to op the bases in order to generate more coin for them.In the meantime they are just chasing players away in droves.So glad i quit coining a while back.
    you don't need to coin to get what's there mission 1-5 is rather very easy and you can stock xp to get unit's to try again. When i came back to the game i couldn't do 1rst event at all (no units, base with bunkers below 5) etc. Some say they play couple of weeks. Well some play over 10 years and they never got something like boost pack for 100-199 coins or for free to boost base from lvl 1 to 10 in 1 click.  Event store is at the moment very poor with stuff we can get for repeating it. Getting key tech for this time nova and trophy is all i wanted this time ;)
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    lGhost said:
    Chaos-1 said:
    lGhost said:

you don't need to coin to get what's there mission 1-5 is rather very easy and you can stock xp to get unit's to try again. When i came back to the game i couldn't do 1rst event at all (no units, base with bunkers below 5) etc. Some say they play couple of weeks. Well some play over 10 years and they never got something like boost pack for 100-199 coins or for free to boost base from lvl 1 to 10 in 1 click.  Event store is at the moment very poor with stuff we can get for repeating it. Getting key tech for this time nova and trophy is all i wanted this time ;)