How?

dumbldor
dumbldor
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 786
i found this paragraph in kixeye support
5. There is a known issue in which sometimes, heavily damaged PVP platoons will disband. Those units are not lost; they're simply in your Storage. Once those units are repaired, you'll be able to put them back into a PVP platoon. 
But how do you repair your pvp units?
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    You either scrap & rebuild them or you repair them in a regular platoon...
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    FBHO said:
    pvp toons...
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,740
    Place the units in a standard platoon, not a pvp platoon.  You should be able to repair them and once repaired, return them to PvP status. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    dumbldor said:
    FBHO said:
    pvp toons...
    It says it in the paragraph you quoted - you can put them back in a PVP platoon after you have repaired them...
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    FBHO said:
    dumbldor said:
    FBHO said:
    pvp toons...
    It says it in the paragraph you quoted - you can put them back in a PVP platoon after you have repaired them...
    but you cant repair them as you can only add them to pvp toons
  • eric.miller.378
    eric.miller.378
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    SCRAP & REBUILD
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    CyberToad said:
    Place the units in a standard platoon, not a pvp platoon.  You should be able to repair them and once repaired, return them to PvP status. 
    So in turn you lose your pvp repair reduction by doing it this way.I guess scrap and rebuild the units is the way to go.
  • getsum7381
    getsum7381
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 27
    so let me get this straight ' we get the toon dead in pvp 'but have too place it in a regular toon too heal it ...which cost more time and coins ,sounds about right..kikeye fix your game or we all will simply not log in or play ...put the codes back so everyone 's toons work the way there sposed too before the new rubi took over 'are units should not take the **** off while he have them on stand your ground when nothing hits them ...fix your game or i will send a meesage out too many groups simply too boycott game until you do just that

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,740
    CyberToad said:
    So in turn you lose your pvp repair reduction by doing it this way.I guess scrap and rebuild the units is the way to go.
    This is true, you lose your PvP repair reduction.   I believe this was chanced due to player exploiting the repair reduction by putting non-pvp units into the PvP slot for repair.  The unfortunately side effect is that now if a player get stuck with a heavily damaged PvP platoon disbanding they have to repair using the Standard option.  This is an issue I will bring up with the Game Team to see if there is a solution that will make all parties happy.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    CyberToad said:
    CyberToad said:
    This is true, you lose your PvP repair reduction.   I believe this was chanced due to player exploiting the repair reduction by putting non-pvp units into the PvP slot for repair.  The unfortunately side effect is that now if a player get stuck with a heavily damaged PvP platoon disbanding they have to repair using the Standard option.  This is an issue I will bring up with the Game Team to see if there is a solution that will make all parties happy.
    can you add pvp units to a normal platoon though?
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    edited 19 May 2019, 8:26PM
    dumbldor said:
    If you are talking about exclusive pvp units (L. Megatanks, L. Laser and L. Hellfire)  I think you would have to scrap and rebuild them if they get ejected from a pvp toon
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Daryl_L1 said:
    dumbldor said:
    If you are talking about exclusive pvp units (L. Megatanks, L. Laser and L. Hellfire)  I think you would have to scrap and rebuild them if they get ejected from a pvp toon
    exactly
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,763

sometimes this bug will just result in a platoon that looks like the above photo, when it does DO NOT  Click "manage" as its just a visual bug that shows the platoon as empty and only registers the platoon as empty when the "manage" button is pushed, refreshing (or sometimes going out of your base and going back into it) should restore it back to a wounded platoon.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,408
    nametagg0 said:

sometimes this bug will just result in a platoon that looks like the above photo, when it does DO NOT  Click "manage" as its just a visual bug that shows the platoon as empty and only registers the platoon as empty when the "manage" button is pushed, refreshing (or sometimes going out of your base and going back into it) should restore it back to a wounded platoon.
    one way one of my firends got out of that was building another toon ( this was under pvp ) and sending that toon out getting it killed and the toon was restored   i tested this out for my self when it happened to me and it works