Over the top nerfed event bases

bearsden13
bearsden13
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 14
Well kixeye let me congratulate you on super nerfing event bases and why are your units not effected by the aura of our DS unit amazing how your stuff is always immune to are units and you say your on a level playing field I think not . I understand you need to make money but after 7 years im ready to hand your game back not to mention one of the best players in the game made a youtube video showing and complaining about the same thing. Enjoy your game your losing players by the load now then what good will your company be. 
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,661
    edited 17 May 2019, 10:25AM
    Well kixeye let me congratulate you on super nerfing event bases and why are your units not effected by the aura of our DS unit amazing how your stuff is always immune to are units and you say your on a level playing field I think not . I understand you need to make money but after 7 years im ready to hand your game back not to mention one of the best players in the game made a youtube video showing and complaining about the same thing. Enjoy your game your losing players by the load now then what good will your company be. 
    they are arrogant do not care about their loyale costumers and that is a big mistake for any company to make 

their units have 40x more hp and dps than our units 
    their turrets and dronesilos are set up so nice there is no skill involved its just spamming units and coin repair 
    say what again !