why am i getting max thorium everytime a enemy hits me?

jasonadams123481
jasonadams123481
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 180
edited 16 May 2019, 11:03PM
Enemy jumped to my sector and hit me and it gave me 75 mill of thorium so i used it and they hit me again and gave me 75 mill again. what is going on lol.
NOTHING IS REAL!
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • luvertubbs
    luvertubbs
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 105
    Me too
  • kixeyeuser_476062712_7425_8822210
    kixeyeuser_476062712_7425_8822210
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 11
    same in my sector, one clan jump in and hit ,when they flat u u then have 75 mil thor ,wake up glitcheyes

• Alex Alvarez Alvarez
    Alex Alvarez Alvarez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 5

Its a bug if u get destroy depo thor this will be full

• nosnibor
    nosnibor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 22
    And you are complaining about this...if a glitch works in your favour surely you should be happy about it.  Lets face it, you haven't had to go get thorium and makes your life easier!
  • Michael Hopkinson10
    Michael Hopkinson10
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 12
    why post something that gives you a boost on forum well done at spoiling it for everyone.
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    why post something that gives you a boost on forum well done at spoiling it for everyone.
    Because I dont want kixeye coming back and saying I was exploiting a glitch and banning me if I was the only person it was happening to. By puting it out there it will help other players if kixeye knows and cover my **** by not trying to hide it.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • wrobins1
    wrobins1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3
    Someone never learned to keep their mouthshut, good going dumbass!

• ENKI666
    ENKI666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 35
    Because I dont want kixeye coming back and saying I was exploiting a glitch and banning me if I was the only person it was happening to. By puting it out there it will help other players if kixeye knows and cover my **** by not trying to hide it.
    Because I don't want kixeye coming back wa wa wa.. dude you are an idiot! regardless of this post... PERIOD!!
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    sorry im just not a cheater like you crybabys. I can get my own thorium I dont need to extort a glitch. If you cant win without glitches and hacks your just pathetic and need to go play farmville. So quit your crying and go work for what you want and need and stop trying to get somthing for free.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

@jasonadams123481 said:
    Michael Hopkinson10 said:

No worries Kixeye doesn't ban anyone anymore. Cheats, exploits, bugs, doesn't matter. Fair Play team is completely useless at this time.

• Scorpio1969
    Scorpio1969
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    Well that fun was soon spoiled and patched !!  Shame you cant actually fix some of the crap that costs us toons as promptly !!

• Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    its been fixed i bet he has units in a q waiting to be built holding his thor.Just spoilt it for others who could of built the units they needed to play event.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    Funny how they can fix everything that benefits the players within minutes, yet broken stuff that screws us (like the glitched Lancers) is allowed to persist for months or years. 
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    Alan_P558 said:
    its been fixed i bet he has units in a q waiting to be built holding his thor.Just spoilt it for others who could of built the units they needed to play event.
    your a lvl 46 and you cant get the thor you need to build your units lol?
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    i have np getting thor i was referring to you :)

• amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 78
    edited 16 May 2019, 11:20PM
    Alan_P558 said:
    your a lvl 46 and you cant get the thor you need to build your units lol?
    There are many glitches in the game.
    Most choose to ignore them if it doesn't spoil the game.
    If they benift others they share *BUT NOT ON THE SODDING FORUM*
    None coiners and none cheats get very few glitches that work in their favour.

If you was truly worried about exployting glitches you would post about the oldest one in the game but guess you use that one.
  • jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 662
    its people like you why there a warning labels on everything. enjoy your event
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    So the reality of this is that everyone that has a issue with this post is someone who kixeye should watch close because its obvious that your looking to jump on any opportunity to cheat.  Cheating in a game makes the game pointless like running god mod in call of duty black ops multiplayer. It takes all of the fun out of the game. I dont have the best base or the strongest units in the game but i can be proud of everthing i have and achieved because I played by the rules and earned it. I  pay a little coin every now and then because its the only reason the game still exist. If everyone got everything for free in no time at all the game would go under and we wouldnt have the game we all love anymore. The main reason there is so few player now is most people play honest and get tired of the people who cheat winning when they scammed there way to the top. If you truly like this game you will do everything in you can to keep the legitimate honest players who contribute actual money to the game. 
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    For the first that i hate not being attacked  :p
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    So the reality of this is that everyone that has a issue with this post is someone who kixeye should watch close because its obvious that your looking to jump on any opportunity to cheat.  Cheating in a game makes the game pointless like running god mod in call of duty black ops multiplayer. It takes all of the fun out of the game. I dont have the best base or the strongest units in the game but i can be proud of everthing i have and achieved because I played by the rules and earned it. I  pay a little coin every now and then because its the only reason the game still exist. If everyone got everything for free in no time at all the game would go under and we wouldnt have the game we all love anymore. The main reason there is so few player now is most people play honest and get tired of the people who cheat winning when they scammed there way to the top. If you truly like this game you will do everything in you can to keep the legitimate honest players who contribute actual money to the game. 
    Its not a cheat,its people capitalizing on there fck up.If they could actually code something in the game without it breaking something or causing glitches i would be surprised.Simple solution is keep there ship in good shape and you wouldnt have this.
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    edited 17 May 2019, 2:36PM
    How in any way shape or form can you consider this bug your fault?Where it would constitute them banning you lol.
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    How in any way shape or form can you consider this bug your fault?Where it would constitute them banning you lol.
    ive got in trouble in life for much less in life so now ive learned to cover my own back no matter how small it is .
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,950
    as much as I want to add some 'witty' type troll post ..... I won't

'points' for your honesty and for reporting this
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,129
    edited 17 May 2019, 8:29PM
    this is the Omega nova all over. enough people bragged about how much **** they were kicking and bam they changed them to crazy hard. god d%#$ apple polishers not everyone is a level 46. i lose my azz to glitches daily but when one single thing goes our way here comes the apple polishers and braggarts . look at me! look at me! i discovered something! well done(golf clap)
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,740
    Hello Commanders

Players may be experiencing a issue where they get 100% thorium after an attack.   Kixeye is aware of this issue and is looking towards a solution.   This is not a cheat, just a glitch in the matrix.   Please allow Kixeye time to review and repair this issue.  In the mean time, please enjoy the free resources. 

Cybertoad [Moderator]

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 78
    CyberToad said:
    Hello Commanders

Players may be experiencing a issue where they get 100% thorium after an attack.   Kixeye is aware of this issue and is looking towards a solution.   This is not a cheat, just a glitch in the matrix.   Please allow Kixeye time to review and repair this issue.  In the mean time, please enjoy the free resources. 

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    WOW amazing how fast kixeye fixes stuff that helps us but we still wait for them to fix everything that messes up our game.
    Awesome job.
  • Thor Jakobson
    Thor Jakobson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    sorry im just not a cheater like you crybabys. I can get my own thorium I dont need to extort a glitch. If you cant win without glitches and hacks your just pathetic and need to go play farmville. So quit your crying and go work for what you want and need and stop trying to get somthing for free.
    your a dumb **** stop crying to kixeye what sector you in I wanna smash your base endlessly till you quit.
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    your a dumb **** stop crying to kixeye what sector you in I wanna smash your base endlessly till you quit.
    you wouldnt be the first one to try
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • jasonadams123481
    jasonadams123481
    Minor Nuisance
    CyberToad said:
    Hello Commanders

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    thank your for clearing this up and responding to this post. Is there any logic you can give us as to why certain players are getting it but not others?
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • Thor Jakobson
    Thor Jakobson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    better be ready cry baby we all coming to you after event  you and friends will pay a hefty price