Event Time Update

Breaking Barriers
Breaking Barriers
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 900
edited 16 May 2019, 3:09AM
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Commanders there was recently an update to the event timer earlier today and just to gauge the communities feedback even further I would like to create this SHORT & SWEET Poll to address player feedback. Here is the update firstly from the game team on the Discord Server from today. It was announced there that the event will be reduced down to 5 days now from the normal 6 days. 

https://discordapp.com/channels/408054193065033729/409054189835124736

DO YOU PREFER 5 DAY EVENT OR 6 DAY EVENT ?

***PLEASE KEEP FEEDBACK POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE*** Thank You All

Thanks As Always Commanders For Your Feedback
Good Luck To You All In The Event
Until Next Time Commanders
Good Luck & Very Happy Hunting
Breaking Barriers
Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
PAL Admin

Event Time Update 289 votes

5 DAYS
10%
joakim558Amal SlpINFINITYELITE13Matthew TurnerManbitesdogwcp_haniBlackMick4LoneWolf2018HotSausageSoVa-PandemicgeorgepsherryXjjjjjjjXHans LandaPedromiguel Machadinhorick.hersomkixeyeuser_954744875_2677_2078653chat109Cemal AlbuzceeeeAlfonso1975 31 votes
6 DAYS
89%
jammerYves LenaersG.I.JoseyRaymond ChewBlackCovenantDarren TuckTrey.CWARRIOR.84BadBoyJPChristina Reagan WilliamsdocstuDisclosedBarrelnosniborchinapigDeaconsJudge JudsonRob de RBombo WCFarmer x_ACHILLES_xpara42 258 votes
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 817
    6 DAYS
    well technically its 6 days 23 hrs and 59mins but we all know everyone doesnt play 24/7 and at least need 8hrs rest per day and when the event ends at 10am pst/pdt and 1pm est/edt most of the people in America isnt even getting the last final hours of event
    -Special Forces Are My Life-
    Sun Tzu Quotes:
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
  • TRU-- TRUST
    TRU-- TRUST
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 122
    edited 16 May 2019, 3:59AM
    6 DAYS
    Just Give us the 6 Days and for the ones that want just 5 days. open jump on the 6th day BOOOOOOOOM problem solved we all get what we want lol
    STAY--------TRU---......AND THEY WILL BE -----TRU-----2.....YOU
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    tru said:
    Just Give us the 6 Days and for the ones that want just 5 days. open jump on the 6th day BOOOOOOOOM problem solved we all get what we want lol
    People do NOT want to be hit during monthly events, which is why they jump home to their sector of choice. This Poll is STRICTLY about the event timer change on such a short notice to us all. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• TRU-- TRUST
    TRU-- TRUST
    Minor Nuisance
    6 DAYS
    tru said:
    People do NOT want to be hit during monthly events, which is why they jump home to their sector of choice. This Poll is STRICTLY about the event timer change on such a short notice to us all. 
    I know this..... But PEOPLE will CRY over anything In tell they get what they want. so just put your S#!T up on the 6th day...Then WE all GET what WE want 
  • TRU-- TRUST
    TRU-- TRUST
    Minor Nuisance
    6 DAYS
    believe me bro i do not like to get hit on event days. But we have a lot of crybaby's 
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    tru said:
    believe me bro i do not like to get hit on event days. But we have a lot of crybaby's 
    Yes I agree.
    PAL Admin

• ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 817
    edited 16 May 2019, 5:25AM
    6 DAYS
    How about you stop messing up this game kixeye and making things so difficult that players and leaving this game. Stop taking away days for an event when alot of us work full time jobs and have a hard enough time to get event in as it is. The main issue is the difficulty of the event you make things too hard and players are getting far too many repairs to even do the event the difficulty that you all have it at now. You need to tone down the events and give players that keep you in jobs a better and more fair playing field. If you are geared towards your customers you need to learn and listen to what we want. 
    a little of topic but did you happen to take that pic for your profile from WC discord that I posted a while back or does it happen to be a coincidence =P
    -Special Forces Are My Life-
    Sun Tzu Quotes:
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
  • CROGGER
    CROGGER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3
    6 DAYS

Let's just have less events or give us another dozer

• kixeyeuser_467352295_3195_758158
    kixeyeuser_467352295_3195_758158
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 96
    i don't care
  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 230
    6 DAYS
    If we have to have an event every month should be 6 days.Some of us have to work even on weekends.They should focus on sorting out the lag and other problems that happen in events to make them more engaging to players and increase pay outs on bases.
  • peter.rowsell.37
    peter.rowsell.37
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
    6 DAYS
    make event 6 days and give players 1 week to ACTIVATE that 6 days when they have the time themselves people have a life kids and work to fit in 

• Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 107
    good poll, but you forgot the "don't care" option.  One day difference is not a big deal to me
  • Trey.C
    Trey.C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 8
    6 DAYS

@Breaking Barriers said:
    Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Commanders there was recently an update to the event timer earlier today and just to gauge the communities feedback even further I would like to create this SHORT & SWEET Poll to address player feedback. Here is the update firstly from the game team on the Discord Server from today. It was announced there that the event will be reduced down to 5 days now from the normal 6 days. 

https://discordapp.com/channels/408054193065033729/409054189835124736

DO YOU PREFER 5 DAY EVENT OR 6 DAY EVENT ?

PLEASE KEEP FEEDBACK POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE Thank You All

Thanks As Always Commanders For Your Feedback
    Good Luck To You All In The Event
    Until Next Time Commanders
    Good Luck & Very Happy Hunting
    Breaking Barriers

• Trey.C
    Trey.C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 8
    6 DAYS

Hey I work, I need 6 days to get anything worth a crap! Hell I need longer!

• allan.webster
    allan.webster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 6
    6 DAYS
    I personally think you got player feedback wrong. More players I know wish the events were farther apart, not shorter in duration. e.g an event every 3 months instead of 1 each month. Cheers DropBear
  • Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 193
    edited 16 May 2019, 2:11PM
    6 DAYS
    As usual kixeye keeps on going and don't listen to its customers.
    DFL JOINT LEADER
    Lurks in the shadows ......
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    Dont care,the events are as boring as any other day in the game.No probs though,leaves me more time to do other things and games.
  • Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 193
    6 DAYS
    How about you stop messing up this game kixeye and making things so difficult that players and leaving this game. Stop taking away days for an event when alot of us work full time jobs and have a hard enough time to get event in as it is. The main issue is the difficulty of the event you make things too hard and players are getting far too many repairs to even do the event the difficulty that you all have it at now. You need to tone down the events and give players that keep you in jobs a better and more fair playing field. If you are geared towards your customers you need to learn and listen to what we want. 
    a little of topic but did you happen to take that pic for your profile from WC discord that I posted a while back or does it happen to be a coincidence =P
    Nope I don't have or use discord..
    DFL JOINT LEADER
    Lurks in the shadows ......
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 380
    6 DAYS
    We all know they took away a day hoping for more gold sales. 
  • AzertWarrior
    AzertWarrior
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 36
    6 DAYS

Most People cant play long enough for this event to be shorten because of daily obligations also there is 2 units with training tokens each cost 300k-500k and the payout for this event is low 1.6mil isnt enough to get trophy, nova tech, seraph and the training tokens also to do full round takes about 1-2 hours or 2days for dôme players

• Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,756
    6 DAYS
    Meh.

Game tied up for a whole week every month is annoying
    Turning my swords into plowshares

Helpful link on dealing with change:

• Jeff_M386
    Jeff_M386
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 534
    6 DAYS
    Do not take away any time. Add a day IF anything. Alot of us have jobs. SMH you guys just dont get it....
  • Gemma842
    Gemma842
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 24
    Will this new time be altered by the game time event issues?

• Tammy Gwynn
    Tammy Gwynn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 135
    6 DAYS
    life gets in the way like holidays and going to work so the longer it is the better. 
  • Daddysylem
    Daddysylem
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 298
    6 DAYS
    Less time to heal our plats in order to finish the event only means we have to spend more Gold. Which is what I believe Kixeye is trying to do.
    If Kixeye would give us 50% reduced repair times during the Event, then loosing a day might not be so bad.

But I wont hold my breath for that..... B)
    I may be old but I'm wiser than you..
    And I still have no idea why I do this.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,091
    why do I think ... that .. if Kixeye did not post about the time reduction ...

Most people would not have even Noticed the change?
  • Mr_BeardPower
    Mr_BeardPower
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 258
    6 DAYS
    Stay 6 days

Do events every 2 months
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    6 DAYS
    why do I think ... that .. if Kixeye did not post about the time reduction ...

Most people would not have even Noticed the change?
    Considering that I do the majority of my event the last 2 days I would have noticed the very moment the event timer started bro. 
    PAL Admin