[DISCUSSION] 9.20 Release

KIX_Lyle
KIX_Lyle
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 79
edited 16 May 2019, 2:22PM
Commanders, please discuss the 9.20 update here.  
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 490
    edited 15 May 2019, 12:12AM
    well the new gen III surviviors vehicle targets air and ground and have sustain damage? sorry for the question
  • OZZY 1
    OZZY 1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 23
    when is the fix comming out for the infamy reset 

• KIX_Lyle
    KIX_Lyle
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 79
    OZZY 1 said:

Infamy is frozen due to the end of PVP Season 13, Infamy will reset and unfreeze at the start of PVP Season 14. 
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    KIX_Lyle said:
    OZZY 1 said:

Infamy is frozen due to the end of PVP Season 13, Infamy will reset and unfreeze at the start of PVP Season 14. 
    but we pay infamy 20K or 35K per week because of master loot i think will need compensation by that 
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 74

New prizes look pretty good. About time we get AA infantry. Trophies are just super cool lately. Keep it up.

• COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 281

BUGS FIXE!

thank u GIF by Chloe x Halle

• norman.powell.12
    norman.powell.12
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1
    No to mention the Infamy we did not gain from war path, I should be at over 10K now but still at 8193 and no trophy, that was a bust that was the only reason i did war path was for the trophy

• kixeyeuser_373814718_4234_1406719
    kixeyeuser_373814718_4234_1406719
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 2
    i havent got the payout for the pvp season end can someone help?????
  • kixeyeuser_373814718_4234_1406719
    kixeyeuser_373814718_4234_1406719
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 2
    i havent also got the payout for the pvp season end i got the warpath payout but not the pvp season end payout

• ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 808
    -Special Forces Are My Life-
    Sun Tzu Quotes:
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
  • Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 706
    edited 15 May 2019, 7:58AM
    New gen3 Stingers ?  
    With this and the screamer means L.raptor schematic is very close.

• eric.ogle.1232
    eric.ogle.1232
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 104
    can you tell us when the new rules and pvp new season will start ?  and are you closing some sectors ? , there is a rummer going around that your closing some sectors. we would like you to talk about this.
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    can you tell us when the new rules and pvp new season will start ?  and are you closing some sectors ? , there is a rummer going around that your closing some sectors. we would like you to talk about this.
    no sectors arent being reduced and pvp season will start sometime after event
    Sun Tzu Quotes:
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,405
      I am curious will we see an increase of XP this Event.  We have 2 units being introduced this Event instead of 1.  Players will need 44 Million XP to get both units to lvl 20.  And a couple more Million if want to buy the Trophy, Nova tech and any other tech they may want.  So an increase of XP would be nice.  But I know that won't happen.
  • abooo 2
    abooo 2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 1
    aren't monthly events always been 6 days ??
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

U need us collect 50 milion xp that event in 2 unite with same low event payout ,and u reduce event to 6 days

• EagleOnee
    EagleOnee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    yea how long is down time i don't have time for this malarky

• Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285

U need us collect 50 milion xp that event in 2 unite with same low event payout ,and u reduce event to 6 days

It's 5 full days now, not 6
  • LEGEND 16
    LEGEND 16
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 4
    edited 15 May 2019, 8:45PM
    Hi all..Anyone knows if all that bugs KIX will fix?
    ..Mentals missing 
    Blod Thorium missing
    I cant activate Shadow op icon missing i lost lost fase.
    Units not moving after i attacking any base 
    Units normal is unlocked but i see they are locked now..
    Anyone else have those issues
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    LEGEND 16 said:
    ..Mentals missing 
    Blod Thorium missing
    for the BT and Medals it should be linked through GameRoom so if you go play on an actual browser like chrome you should be able to see your medals and BT
    Sun Tzu Quotes:

• LEGEND 16
    LEGEND 16
    Greenhorn
    edited 15 May 2019, 9:08PM
    LEGEND 16 said:
    ..Mentals missing 
    Blod Thorium missing
    for the BT and Medals it should be linked through GameRoom so if you go play on an actual browser like chrome you should be able to see your medals and BT
    thanks for instant reply..I m using chrome.. i have the same issues when i loading though GameRoom FB or KIX.. I did everything. clean cookies scan for virus reload so many times ..what else can i do?
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    LEGEND 16 said:
    LEGEND 16 said:
    ..Mentals missing 
    Blod Thorium missing
    thanks for instant reply..I m using chrome.. i have the same issues when i loading though GameRoom FB or KIX.. I did everything. clean cookies scan for virus reload so many times ..what else can i do?
    i have no clue than because i noticed some players where having the same issue but when they switched to a different browser that isnt gameroom it worked for them so the best option is to send a ticket
    Sun Tzu Quotes:

• ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 297
    Jim93843 said:
    how about we go ahead an issue a warpath trophy since obviously it was a LIE that the trophies are causing the lag and that was the reason for not issuing one...
    if it causes lag. EXPLAIN why you already have a Trophy lined up to be given away this week for the event....
    it can be simple, just add a "2" to the prior warpath's trophy chest.. and credit the accounts with the proper version.
    if not, how can we ever trust what kixeye says when the lies are exposed less than a week after being told?
    With all do respect, I say screw those **** trophies.  The trophies should have been decoration only, not a means of completely blinding an attacker during his attacks.   It's gotten way out of control.   I hit one base where I shiii you not, I couldn't see a single relevant structure or any of his defending units.  I literally had to hit completely and utterly blind.  When is it going to end?  Till we can't see anyone's base structures at all?   It's gotten way out of hand.  Yes I am exploiting a number of trophies myself but I'd have no issues whatsoever getting rid of them all if it meant bringing this game back to when we could see what we were hitting, and back to playing a real War game called War Commander.  I'm done with these trophies.  In my opinion they have no place in the game as a means of literally hiding all structures from sight. 
  • Mike85418
    Mike85418
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 35
    It's kind of interesting that kixeye stole the design for that new "excavator" in all reality that it's a Cat D9R dozer..  I bet Cat wouldn't be to happy with that a, multi billion dollar company that could squash you.
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 16 May 2019, 3:00AM
    Mike85418 said:
    It's kind of interesting that kixeye stole the design for that new "excavator" in all reality that it's a Cat D9R dozer..  I bet Cat wouldn't be to happy with that a, multi billion dollar company that could squash you.
    so you gonna complain kixeye stole the technicals from militia groups? and storm chaser is the lead engineer the creation of excavator its just inspiration. and survivors choose currently modern units(except screamer and hammer) to adapt themselfs. FACEPALM

• LEGEND 16
    LEGEND 16
    Greenhorn
    LEGEND 16 said:
    LEGEND 16 said:
    ..Mentals missing 
    Blod Thorium missing
    i have no clue than because i noticed some players where having the same issue but when they switched to a different browser that isnt gameroom it worked for them so the best option is to send a ticket
    ok thank you for your reply

• Solstice21
    Solstice21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 68
    I was sad that there was not a trophy for this warpath, it was the main reason I played. I also think the timing of the infamy reset stinks. It should have been reset with warpath.The lag during warpath was ridiculous and I haven't experience that many glitches in awhile so something was up.
  • Jeff_M386
    Jeff_M386
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 533
    Why are we doing 2 new units for an event again? You just dumped a lot of base upgrades on us and now we have to grind for units as well ......really. You never learn more people leave every week SMDH