Upgrade Kits - Requirements & Rewards

GT2610
GT2610
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 454
edited 7 May 2019, 12:34AM
I see alot asking about how many upgrade kits and the times it takes, so here it all is

As kixeye release new upgrades into the game, I will try to update the post with the correct info once I have and confirm the info. (see below if you can help with this) 

Please share this thread to your alliance & Facebook group pages

After working with Wayne to provide the data - this info can now also be found on Wayne Gilliver's web site Ahoy-Me-'Arty  

http://ahoymearty.co.uk/upgrades/index.html

FORUM LINKS 

COMING SOON: Hull Upgrades - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/756552

FAQ about PvE Hull Upgrades - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/757131

Click on the pic to enlarge 

List of edits

April 29th 2109 - Added forum Links - Added U3 Chart (missing some resource costs)  - Added Reward charts for PvE & PvP Hulls

May 3rd 2019 - Added info for Proto Apollo (released Pillage Event  May 1st 2019)

May 6th 2019 - Added links for Ahoy-Me-'Arty - http://ahoymearty.co.uk/upgrades/index.html

CREDIT

Thank you to Abe in Customer Support for providing some of the info

Thank you to Templar614 - Moderator for providing some of the info

Thank you to Hyperius - Moderator for pinning this post in Player Guides to make it more accessible 

Thank you to Wayne Gilliver for adding a web page to web site for hull grades. (http://ahoymearty.co.uk/upgrades/index.html)

PLEASE HELP WITH THE MISSING INFO

I need screenshots like this for confirmation on any missing or new info

Please post if you can provide and I will update this post with the correct info - I want screenshots to verify not just quoting numbers please.

• angleiron
    angleiron
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 157
    Thank You! Great job very useful. posted to my group page
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    Awesome job on this! Would you like me to pin this thread in Players Guides with a redirect link in General Discussion?

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 215
    pls do pin this thread

• GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    Hyperius said:
    Awesome job on this! Would you like me to pin this thread in Players Guides with a redirect link in General Discussion?
    Yes that would be fine, thank you.

Any chance of getting me the U2 requirements for Nem & saturn  flagships and all the U3 info?  I am happy to put in all in a chart and will also post a list of what each upgrade rewards you with for reference.

I m going to edit the post with new info as it becomes available - just about to edit it and add some forum links for further info also.

• Ostracized
    Ostracized
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 29
    Thanks for work GT2610!
    Apart from knowing how many upgrade kits (and buildtime) every level takes, it would be nice to know what every upgrade does.
  • GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 29 Apr 2019, 12:09PM
    Thanks for work GT2610!
    Apart from knowing how many upgrade kits (and buildtime) every level takes, it would be nice to know what every upgrade does.
    I am doing a chart for what rewards we get also :)

Just trying to decide on best way to present it all with out it looking complicated

In reality a chart for each hull that contains all the info for that hull would be good but then we end up with a lot of charts....... and more to come I guess.

Just trying to keep it as simple as I can but will get something posted soon. Can always change it later if I am not happy with the format.

EDIT - Post updated with all the info I have so far :) 
  • PhreddDevlin
    PhreddDevlin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 395
    Excellent....I have no idea why KIX couldn't have done this. 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    GT2610 said:
    Hyperius said:
    Yes that would be fine, thank you.

Any chance of getting me the U2 requirements for Nem & saturn  flagships and all the U3 info?  I am happy to put in all in a chart and will also post a list of what each upgrade rewards you with for reference.

I m going to edit the post with new info as it becomes available - just about to edit it and add some forum links for further info also.

Working on getting this information. If anyone else is able to snag all this before I report back, please feel free to share.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• RABBIT1
    RABBIT1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,097
    This thread should be pinned, in the general forum. Not hidden away in player guides. Even with the re-direct, thats just going to slip of the first page within the week.
    Please pin this thread where players can find it easily.
    What me cynical, no, never, maybe!!, well I have been playing kix games for over 3 years.
    Remember its just a game, your life doesn't rely on you being the best.
    Sectors visited :- Who cares, been to some killed some stuff moved on.
    Hulls :- Yep got some and some have guns and stuff
  • rick.sr.9
    rick.sr.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 93
    Excellent....I have no idea why KIX couldn't have done this. 
    Because there was no money to be made from doing it.
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 300
    GT2610 said:
    I see alot asking about how many upgrade kits and the times it takes, so here it all is

As kixeye release new upgrades into the game, I will try to update the post with the correct info once I have and confirm the info. (see below if you can help with this) 

Please share this thread to your alliance & Facebook group pages

FORUM LINKS 

COMING SOON: Hull Upgrades - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/756552

FAQ about PvE Hull Upgrades - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/757131

COMING SOON: Upgrade Kits - Inventory
    I added a tab in the limited Intel Lab where we can view our inventory of Upgrade Kits in detail.
    We can now see how many kits we have and if we need to obtain more, thus eliminating waste.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    RABBIT1 said:
    This thread should be pinned, in the general forum. Not hidden away in player guides. Even with the re-direct, thats just going to slip of the first page within the week.
    Please pin this thread where players can find it easily.
    Threads pinned in General Discussion are reserved for update notes and discussions. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pin this thread there. I've cleaned up this section's pinned threads and put it at the top of the pinned threads. I feel this may be better in garnering attention for a majority of players instead of potentially lost as a regular thread in General Discussion.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Hawkeye52
    Hawkeye52
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2
    What is the U2 mount on top of the Saturn?
  • GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    Hawkeye52 said:
    What is the U2 mount on top of the Saturn?

If you mean this slot - it unlocks at U2 - CIC slot and U2 also unlocks the 2 free CICs that go on it
  • Hawkeye52
    Hawkeye52
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2
    Thanks
  • jefe
    jefe
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 652
    I would remove the % from the deflection values.

• Tom Kiss
    Tom Kiss
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 26
    where is current kits listed in game play per hull?

• The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 908
    oh no, all the times change now that the building reductions exist.. with Tech lab level 13 (10% reduction) Rock Saturn U3 is 6d 11hrs ish...