Upgrade Kits Listing

Marius Kain
Marius Kain
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 126
So far, UPGRADE KITS are the only thing we have that we can not click and review how many we have. As it is, we do not know how many we have UNLESS we look in the Appropriate shipyard WHEN it is not working. I say WHEN as My shipyard has barely stopped in 6 months. THey cant stop if we Hope to be only 3 steps behind. 

SO Can we please have somewhere we can look to find out how many of which kit we have please. 

CANT be that Hard
We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • dlaw001
    dlaw001
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 43
    The way I look at it, is that as my SY is not far from yours...always going - I am never going to have time to worry about these upgrades, so personally (not that I am of any level) don't really care
  • obelixxxx
    obelixxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 568
    just dont upgrade and in a few months time they will abandon that idea
  • Louis Kakascik
    Louis Kakascik
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 396
    dlaw001 said:
    The way I look at it, is that as my SY is not far from yours...always going - I am never going to have time to worry about these upgrades, so personally (not that I am of any level) don't really care
    theres plenty of 1 day upgrade tokens available and you should do what you can and taking these upgrades into consideration we now have longer build times than ever before
  • Louis Kakascik
    Louis Kakascik
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 396
    So far, UPGRADE KITS are the only thing we have that we can not click and review how many we have. As it is, we do not know how many we have UNLESS we look in the Appropriate shipyard WHEN it is not working. I say WHEN as My shipyard has barely stopped in 6 months. THey cant stop if we Hope to be only 3 steps behind. 

SO Can we please have somewhere we can look to find out how many of which kit we have please. 

CANT be that Hard
    I agree this should be addressed. I am sorry but I do not trust Kixeye after seeing some things that they have done and they are the ones that told me in the past to take pics of things such as token inventory when I questioned it yet because I did not have pics they did not credit me what was gone. So the BIGGER question for kixeye is how can I take a pic of something you do not show?
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,314

CANT be that Hard
    I agree this should be addressed. I am sorry but I do not trust Kixeye after seeing some things that they have done and they are the ones that told me in the past to take pics of things such as token inventory when I questioned it yet because I did not have pics they did not credit me what was gone. So the BIGGER question for kixeye is how can I take a pic of something you do not show?
    if you are that worried.. one time when your yard is stopped for 5 seconds... hit the upgrade button on any ship you want to see the number.. screen shot it and boom your good.. argument over... now would i like a display yes.. do i expect it to happen soon? nope.
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 126
    Sad excuse for a fix. you would have to take Multiple screen shots as the kits only show for that one ship. as it is now we have around 10 ships with upgrade kits or more as they seem to be adding every update. That would be too cumbersome. 

Just make the display
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • SaskiaK01
    SaskiaK01
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 8
    I'm bummed these kits even exist, this is what the retro lab is for
  • Stanooo
    Stanooo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 104
    SaskiaK01 said:
    I'm bummed these kits even exist, this is what the retro lab is for
    This is where they should be visable also how many are required for a hull its all a bit too hush hush, like a store with no prices on items you pay what the cashier thinks they can get from you.
  • al aven
    al aven
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 26
    Does an Upgrade Kit tutorial or cheat sheet or guidebook or anything of the sort exist to anyone's knowledge (eg. outside the DEV crew)?  Would be helpful to know how to use these. When I look at my Tokens tab (lower right corner) I can scroll to the bottom of the Hull-Specific tab and see I have 4 ID 1-day upgrade tokens. However, when I select an ID and then click on the Upgrade button it'll take me to my Lvl-5 Shipyard where it won't let me begin the process because it shows (in bright orange font) that I have 0/10 Tokens. The start button is grey'd out so ...   Any suggestions?  TIA

War games are a great time waster, for those who have more cents than whit...