REPOSTING SUGGESTION

lelouch_24
lelouch_24
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 16
edited 15 May 2019, 3:10PM
POSTING DIS WORDS HOPING FOR GAME IMPROVEMENTS

PAUSE/POSTPONE- PAUSE SHIP BUILDING TO PRIORITIZE OTHER SHIP NEEDED FOR REFITTING OR SHIP NEEDED TO BUILD FIRST,BUILDING A SINGLE SHIP TAKES A LOT OF TIME SO ITS VERY REGRETFUL TO CANCEL WASTING TIME TO BUILD
QUEUING- TO AVOID "MUDA" OR TIME WASTED BY QUEUING NEXT SHIP TO BUILD ALSO APPLY DIS QUEUING ON DOCK REPAIR

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS GIVES US MORE SPACE/SLOT FOR DESIGN SHIP SAVED

ANYONE WANTED DIS IMPROVEMENTS PLEASE SUPPORT BY COMMENTING ON WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT DIS
PLEASE GIVE DIS ONE FOR US KIXEYE IT WILL HELP THE COMMUNITY A LOT
ALL HAIL KIX, ALL HAIL BATTLE PIRATES
  • lelouch_24
    lelouch_24
    Greenhorn
    JUST HOPING THAT THE REASON BEHIND THE APPS NOT WORKING IS DUE TO A MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS, ALTHOUGH SOME OF US ARE USING PHONE BROWSER APP TO OPEN BP LIKE PUFFIN, ITS VERY UNSTABLE AND ITS KIND A HARD TO CONTROL, SO WE WANTED BASIC AND USER FRIENDLY APP BUT WITH MORE FEATURES
    OTHERS THAT WANTED DIS IMPROVEMENTS PLEASE SUPPORT
  • lelouch_24
    lelouch_24
    Greenhorn
    JUST POSTING DIS HOPING FOR NEW DISCOVERIES
    JUST WONDER HOW GREAT IT IS TO HAVE HULLS THAT CAN TRANSFORM/CONVERT HULL CLASS WER YOU CAN EQUIP ASSAULT BUILD AND SIEGE BUILD TO A SINGLE HULL BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE BUILD AT A TIME BY SWITCHING OR ACTIVATING WHAT BUILD TO USE WITH OUT REFITTING AND TIME TO WAIT JUST ONE CLICK
    FOR OTHERS THAT WANTED OR DISAGREE ON HAVING DIS KIND OF HULLS YOU CAN COMMENT BELLOW
    PLEASE SUPPORT IMPROVEMENTS BP
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 78
    better fix something that already broken rather than adding another thing that will be broken, again   :D  peace
  • lelouch_24
    lelouch_24
    Greenhorn
    edited 21 Apr 2019, 12:43PM
    better fix something that already broken rather than adding another thing that will be broken, again   :D  peace
    well you have the point haha but if you think about it,its nice having those kind of hulls
    yes fix what is broken then release something new ,something that really benificial
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,640
    my phone app not working.   seems to be a problem for all pirates.

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,640
    I'll sign that.

I have found it best to break up long builds into smaller segments to allow for a higher priority build to be started without waiting so long.

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    petition to quit spamming the forums with petitions.....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,493
    petition to stop spamming the forums with petitions
    When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,256
    Post this in the Future Features part from the BP forum. For wishes, this is the wrong place.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • Lord Locutus
    Lord Locutus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    I petition kix to give ME 1 million coins. lmao
  • ttoozz
    ttoozz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 254
    Post this in the Future Features part from the BP forum. For wishes, this is the wrong place.
    KORREKSHUN: DIS IZ DE RONG PLASE :smiley:

Our OP seems to be the president of his high school class.

With the unpredictable nature of changes in the game. One must learn to adapt to these changes. The first and foremost lesson in building ships is to never commit your shipyard to long term builds and trap yourself.

BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    ttoozz said:

With the unpredictable nature of changes in the game. One must learn to adapt to these changes. The first and foremost lesson in building ships is to never commit your shipyard to long term builds and trap yourself.
    What i did mean is: The possibility, that someone from the KIX team (even Mods) will read that in the Future Features and Feedback part from
    the BP forum, is much much higher as in the Gereral Discussions.

When did you see Mods answering here? One time per week? The CM´s will mostly only answering their own threads.
    Most threads will only be used as a place, where you can burn your fire. Nobody will read it from the KIX team. Except they did mess up big time.
    The *crickets chirping* is very noticeable...

The suggestions from the OP are clearly better placed in the Future Features and Feedback. There, a Mod/CM will collect the good ideas.
    But the OP should also keep in mind, that good suggestions will take 3-12months to be realized as a improvement/item or whatever.

Yes, you are right, that he have to work on his prioritys, but if you doesnt invest time (or into a alarm clock, lol), his suggestions does make sense.
    Not everyone can and will spend "enough" time for this game...BP is only made of pixels...

• Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 187
    I think when using the Forums, you should use proper spelling, it may be fun in sector comms, just doesnt do it here. 

Just an opinion.

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • FiremanHawk
    FiremanHawk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 836
    yes things need to slow down and give us time to build what we have before new crap comes out. it will never happen because kixeye dosnt care about us or the game. they only care about more and more money and are not smart enough to see that we would spend more if it was worth it to us to spend. i refuse to spend when they try to force me to. if i spend its because i want to and i feel i get something out of it, not because they want to force me to. 
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    I totally agree. However because this game is littered with Whales, who BUY their way into Superiority, who spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get what they want/need, we who are frugal in our gaming will never see what you ask for. I also feel that if the game was to Slow down, have MORE time to make our builds, and MORE time to use the builds we make. Use them for more than a few weeks. As it stands now many of the NEW and current builds will be obsolete and barely usable when the next one comes out. I do not mind that the game has events, but lets have some time between events to do things and use what we have created. 

IT will also give us players time to Play vs other Players, as it is now, the only time we get time to PvP is for Ally Points. Otherwise we are chore doing and building and chore doing and ..... Rinse and repeat.... 

Thank you for your time.

BT 
    AR

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • obelixxxx
    obelixxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 578
    edited 22 Apr 2019, 8:28AM
    ttoozz said:

and maybe future president  of Amerrrikat..so be careful of what u say :P
  • kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 197
    yes it would be nice to have but prob real low on there list if it even makes it no money to be made 
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    edited 22 Apr 2019, 2:11PM
    I totally agree. However because this game is littered with Whales, who BUY their way into Superiority, who spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get what they want/need, we who are frugal in our gaming will never see what you ask for. I also feel that if the game was to Slow down, have MORE time to make our builds, and MORE time to use the builds we make. Use them for more than a few weeks. As it stands now many of the NEW and current builds will be obsolete and barely usable when the next one comes out. I do not mind that the game has events, but lets have some time between events to do things and use what we have created. 

IT will also give us players time to Play vs other Players, as it is now, the only time we get time to PvP is for Ally Points. Otherwise we are chore doing and building and chore doing and ..... Rinse and repeat.... 

Thank you for your time.

BT 
    AR

Name a PvE hull that will not be useful in a few weeks?
    Name a PvP hull (that doesn't have the word "proto" attached to it) that you need a full fleet of? Name a PvP hull released this year that has lost its relevance?
    Name a chore you can't auto to completion?
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    edited 22 Apr 2019, 3:15PM
    obelixxxx said:
    ttoozz said:

and maybe future president  of Amerrrikat..so be careful of what u say :P
    That will never happen...i am not a native english speaker and NO american, so you will sometimes see some "weird" translations.

• robert.labree
    robert.labree
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 69
    Nice thought about slowing things down and giving peeps time to build and refit what they already have but I don't think kix will do that because they r trying to squeeze every cent they can out of players and because of all the glitches and lag also, peeps r quitting the game or stop coining.
  • obelixxxx
    obelixxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 578
    these latest upgrade things are the thing that might get me to quit..when the **** will we have time to upgrade unless we coin it? whe get new ships we need every 2nd week or so lol..or atleast tech we need to refit with
  • minerbob
    minerbob
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 212
    Isn't this what generalist is suppose to be?
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Valid Point. Generalist fit this description. However they are Useless in the climate of today. 
  • boz II
    boz II
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 43
    lelouch_24 said: it's all a great idea it is something that's been needed a long time especially when you could lose build tokens for cancelling a build as i and others have likely mistakenly done                                                                                                                                           POSTING DIS WORDS HOPING FOR GAME IMPROVEMENTS

PAUSE/POSTPONE- PAUSE SHIP BUILDING TO PRIORITIZE OTHER SHIP NEEDED FOR REFITTING OR SHIP NEEDED TO BUILD FIRST,BUILDING A SINGLE SHIP TAKES A LOT OF TIME SO ITS VERY REGRETFUL TO CANCEL WASTING TIME TO BUILD
    QUEUING- TO AVOID "MUDA" OR TIME WASTED BY QUEUING NEXT SHIP TO BUILD ALSO APPLY DIS QUEUING ON DOCK REPAIR

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS GIVES US MORE SPACE/SLOT FOR DESIGN SHIP SAVED

ANYONE WANTED DIS IMPROVEMENTS PLEASE SUPPORT BY COMMENTING ON WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT DIS
    PLEASE GIVE DIS ONE FOR US KIXEYE IT WILL HELP THE COMMUNITY A LOT