Another F crap start to an event that is clearly OTT

Pain II
Pain II
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 25
edited 18 Apr 2019, 6:51PM
Kix Developers have you NOT learned your freakin' lesson from the earlier when everyone mouthed off in the forums? I guess not, because you've once managed managed another crap start for an OTT event.

The only way I will would keep playing this event if you tone it down in almost freakin main event base, and why is main base 6 so SLOW at spawning toons which is no wonder why you've put almost 13mins on the clock for that one. Yes, the 2nd Faction base can inflict a lot of damage on your toons. Oh come on, you can't expect players to keep repeating the event many times say to get E Nova parts or anything else with HIGH damage time or is it your plan get player to spend more on gold for healing?

So, Kix management either sack/shake up your Development staff or get someone that leads them that actually understands FAIR GAMEPLAY because someone there hasn't got a clue...what that means!
  • Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 43

Jeeeezzzz....a bit dramatic don't you think

• Terry_N252
    Terry_N252
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 78
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 5:52PM
    Only just started, but Main Track 5 - I've had stability issues - game has serious lag and has already crashed twice - but difficulty seems OK.
  • Pain II
    Pain II
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 25
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 7:01PM

Jeeeezzzz....a bit dramatic don't you think

Nope, as this event has started in a similar fashion to the last one which pissed off a lot of people, and then 12-16hrs later they toned down every base to make it more reasonable.

So, they will have to do it once again because they don't seem to learn from their past mistakes, as the bases from say main 5 and upwards difficulty level seems to shoot up and the same is with faction 2 onwards. It never used to be like that when the only sharp spike level was the last few bases left for high level players, but now they've seemed to have changed that plan to inflict more damage on players that would prefer to repeat after unlocking faction base 3 to attack it. It's always been known only high tiers could finish last few in main and faction 4 base.

Yes, there is some lag issues mentioned by others on here I've noticed too.
  • skye313
    skye313
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 30
    tbh finding the difficulty ok, it's the lag that's crippling it
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,052
    Easy event so far.  I'm on main 10.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 325

Main 6 one attack LMAO. Such BS money grab. Saw that made sure my upgrades were proper and closed game. I'm done with one attack bases and grinding 120 parts to get to Omega level units. And why are all toons showing slight damage ? Why all the lag also? Kix just don't get it or don't care. If the event isn't toned down I'm done.

• Mitchell_P1
    Mitchell_P1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 11

I'd main 6 not one of those bases you got to kill 200 infantry. I no idea but I got it with just keeping my heavy plat killing the onrushing infantry.

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,528
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 9:59PM

Main 6 one attack LMAO. Such BS money grab. Saw that made sure my upgrades were proper and closed game. I'm done with one attack bases and grinding 120 parts to get to Omega level units. And why are all toons showing slight damage ? Why all the lag also? Kix just don't get it or don't care. If the event isn't toned down I'm done.

I mean, I just did it in about 5 minutes for minimal damage, main 6 is easy AF.

Park a Darkstorm, a Jugg and 2 Cerbs (any level, my DS and Cerbs are both 1, my Jugg is 9). Hordes and hordes of Acolytes charge you, shoot your drones a tiny bit and die in one shot to the Jugg. Once 150 are dead, you're done. I also had to kill 8 Clerics, they did a bit of damage, but the Acolytes and handful of Deacons didn't scratch me. It's one of the easiest targets in the entire event IMO, you don't have to kill a single building.

21m 25s damage to my Cerbs, 2 minutes and change to my Darkstorm, no damage to the Jugg.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,713
    /facepalm

/me *sheds a single tear*
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,875
    LOL, this is intentional - make overpowered event, wait until everyone gets a lot of repairs, then evaluate whether too many people have stopped playing & logged off. 
    If they've forced too many people to stop playing then they adjust difficulty but you're still stuck with the repairs.
  • MISS PACMAN
    MISS PACMAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    dc on base number 3,,,,dc on base number 4,,,,**** crazy,,,,**** ya events 

• CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 325

@Loco266 said:
    CaptaiNHowdY55 said:

I mean, I just did it in about 5 minutes for minimal damage, main 6 is easy AF.

Park a Darkstorm, a Jugg and 2 Cerbs (any level, my DS and Cerbs are both 1, my Jugg is 9). Hordes and hordes of Acolytes charge you, shoot your drones a tiny bit and die in one shot to the Jugg. Once 150 are dead, you're done. I also had to kill 8 Clerics, they did a bit of damage, but the Acolytes and handful of Deacons didn't scratch me. It's one of the easiest targets in the entire event IMO, you don't have to kill a single building.

21m 25s damage to my Cerbs, 2 minutes and change to my Darkstorm, no damage to the Jugg.

Ya, I didn't bother to read that and just hit attack. After going back to it I saw that and took 3 mins damage with DS, Nova, Romero, and Galen. Makes no difference though. After that the difficulty ramps up too quickly in 7, 8 etc...for the crap XP it pays.

• TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 130
    edited 19 Apr 2019, 1:57PM
    TTrouble said:
    time to stop doing the events boys.... just sad what the game has become...
    well ok morons keep playing it. even a dog eventually realizes it can stop chasing is tail and move on. awooooooooo doggies awooooooooo...

you all keep chasing the latest and greatest - it gets nerfed - kix adapts the game. you buy moarrrrrr coin they adapt you catch up buy moarrrr coin....  you get flattened by a ha**er you buy moarrrrr coin to catch up... they dc glitch you u buy moarrrrrr coin to repair.... 

Awooooooooo doggies look your tail - go fetch!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

go read a book

You down with OTT (yeah you know me)
    Who's down with OTT (the kix community)
    You down with OTT (yeah you know me)
    Who's down with OTT (fuggin everybody!)
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 231
    I really like event. take it slow and use strategy and you'll be fine. I stretch it over days and I'm doing fine. Do main first and then hit faction. This is the best out of the lsat 4 for sure. Who designed the main Track should get high five.. Faction track should be harder..we'll see
    Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • lGhost
    lGhost
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 74
    Pain II said:
    Kix Developers have you NOT learned your freakin' lesson from the earlier when everyone mouthed off in the forums? I guess not, because you've once managed managed another crap start for an OTT event.

The only way I will would keep playing this event if you tone it down in almost freakin main event base, and why is main base 6 so SLOW at spawning toons which is no wonder why you've put almost 13mins on the clock for that one. Yes, the 2nd Faction base can inflict a lot of damage on your toons. Oh come on, you can't expect players to keep repeating the event many times say to get E Nova parts or anything else with HIGH damage time or is it your plan get player to spend more on gold for healing?

So, Kix management either sack/shake up your Development staff or get someone that leads them that actually understands FAIR GAMEPLAY because someone there hasn't got a clue...what that means!
    i have no idea where you have problem in F2 mission Oo what toons are you using? it's even doable with 1 cerb drakons/other corpus toons. Best is to have cerberus ds nova and thats all you need there. 0 damage received whatsoever. 
  • Mhicil
    Mhicil
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 39
    I'm done with this crap. This is not a game anymore, it a money pit. My Omega jugg was uwo hit killed in main 9 not even sue what hit it, nothing was that close.