GOOD evening/morning correct me if im wrong

RazorX202
RazorX202
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 391
edited 18 Apr 2019, 2:05PM
Hey everyone after kixeye has released these new turrets to support strengthen add range etc to attach to platforms not just me but probs other players ive only got 9 avalanche turrets defending my base and to be honest thats nowhere near enough to help defend bases i know we have heavy's units to defend maybe we need extra 4 or 5 platforms to even it out on sides of base etc especially if they release new turrets its nice to have a  mix but not enough platforms for them 

peace good luck in event
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 786
    RazorX202 said:
    Hey everyone after kixeye has released these new turrets to support strengthen add range etc to attach to platforms not just me but probs other players ive only got 9 avalanche turrets defending my base and to be honest thats nowhere near enough to help defend bases i know we have heavy's units to defend maybe we need extra 4 or 5 platforms to even it out on sides of base etc especially if they release new turrets its nice to have a  mix but not enough platforms for them 

peace good luck in event
    avalanche is crap you need 0 of them not 9
  • RazorX202
    RazorX202
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 391
    dumbldor said:
    RazorX202 said:

peace good luck in event
    no other turrets that are usefull lol
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    dumbldor said:
    RazorX202 said:

peace good luck in event
    The avalanche anymore is the equivalent of throwing rocks at the attacking units.Another outdated piece of equipment in the game that needs a serious overhaul.