Lancers???

insideoutside
insideoutside
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
Are you ever going to fix the lancers?Its really annoying when youre in the middle of a battle and all the sudden they just start attacking without a command or being provoked to attack.Unfortunately for us when this happens its extra repair time for us to enjoy thanks so much!I know i will be ignored on this subject,because ive brought this up before and never got a reply from any kix official just got the big iggy.
  • lGhost
    lGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 109
    for me they just stopping attacking anything plus when i try to move them they  wait wait wait and then do some big circle like BIG reverted  U going right into rail launcher range  - what is totally stupid ;S next thing is one big BOOM and bye bye lancer ;S
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    lGhost said:
    for me they just stopping attacking anything plus when i try to move them they  wait wait wait and then do some big circle like BIG reverted  U going right into rail launcher range  - what is totally stupid ;S next thing is one big BOOM and bye bye lancer ;S
    Yes i feel this is all by design that they behave the way they do.
  • Mohammad Anas
    Mohammad Anas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 1
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 4:16PM
    sir i am use lancer  outher base so my game page crash i going to lancer base my game page its crash why him please seat my game my id its 34118433 please help for me this issuses my facebook id

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,126
    I love Lancers but I have to say they take a little more management than the average unit.  I keep 9 of them in my Roland plat.  Besides sometimes advancing on their own without even being attacked first, they also can disobey direct orders to attack a target, disobey orders to advance, ignore Rubi, and ignore Fist.  

All that said they are worth it.  I have always loved artillery units and Lancers are tough and very effective. 
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • papagagain
    papagagain
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 14
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 6:38PM
    same  here  with lancer only  flash crash i am scrap my all lancers kixeye this issue alots off player got  plz fix this bug

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,907
    Built in behavior, just like when the Gunships circle without firing after you've selected a new target. 
    Or Romero that suddenly starts running into the line of fire for no reason.
    Or the Caretakers that will switch from following your Juggernaut & leave it exposed to fire so it can protect some other unit (or a zombie if you're using something with zombifier tech). 

Any powerful unit that can be used with skill to take minimal damage has some sort of problem with it - it can only be by design...
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,907
    As for the flash crash when deploying, I have found that deploying another unit first (IE: Romero), then deploying Lancers & waiting for them to appear will reduce the amount of flash crashes.
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    FBHO said:
    Built in behavior, just like when the Gunships circle without firing after you've selected a new target. 
    Or Romero that suddenly starts running into the line of fire for no reason.
    Or the Caretakers that will switch from following your Juggernaut & leave it exposed to fire so it can protect some other unit (or a zombie if you're using something with zombifier tech). 

Any powerful unit that can be used with skill to take minimal damage has some sort of problem with it - it can only be by design...
    Yes it is pretty obvious whats going on with these units isnt it.Glad im not the only one that notices these things happening.And sorry if i refuse to stick my head in the sand or put the blinders on.They need to quit with all the games and let us play fairly.