new source of revenue for Kix?

Mike Fye
Mike Fye
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 15
First I believe Kix should understand they they are missing out on big (IMO) revenue.

I would design an ad column down either the right or the left side of the game. If you then divide the column
into say 3 , you could have 3 different ads. then if you had the ads timed to change every 2-3 or even 5 minutes, 
then revenue would be generated in a constant manner.
   This is just a suggestion to create additional income. That may allow Kixeye to change the coining to a smaller level.
I understand they need revenue, but I believe more revenue could be made, probably a lot more than they make now.
   IMO, without additional ways to may $$$ this game won't survive. Open up your minds Kixeye and at least entertain
the thought.  Google makes huge, major money doing exactly this. and they have potential customers lining
up to place ads and give them $$$.
    Settle down everyone, it's just a thought.

thanks for reading!
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 420
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 12:17AM
    IMHO I hate seeing ADs anywhere.   Besides with Adobe Flash we'd likely crash so often everyone would quit and Ad revenue would end.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,132
    Mike Fye said:
    First I believe Kix should understand they they are missing out on big (IMO) revenue.

I would design an ad column down either the right or the left side of the game. If you then divide the column
    into say 3 , you could have 3 different ads. then if you had the ads timed to change every 2-3 or even 5 minutes, 
    then revenue would be generated in a constant manner.
       This is just a suggestion to create additional income. That may allow Kixeye to change the coining to a smaller level.
    I understand they need revenue, but I believe more revenue could be made, probably a lot more than they make now.
       IMO, without additional ways to may $$$ this game won't survive. Open up your minds Kixeye and at least entertain
    the thought.  Google makes huge, major money doing exactly this. and they have potential customers lining
    up to place ads and give them $$$.
        Settle down everyone, it's just a thought.

thanks for reading!
    Adblocker would make this a mute plan.
  • piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 369
    LOL i see revenue dropping at a substancial rate now with the new changes they added, kixeye just don't have a clue to the player's base or line of thinking as of yet, and seriously doubt they are smart enough to figure it out.