Reducing Build Time on Older Tech

Ammar Arrafi II
Ammar Arrafi II
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 4

With more new faction being released, older faction hull such as vsec cant compete with the newer one here. But the build time on new released ships are faster than the old one. For example a dread needs 8 days build time just for an empty hull, but empty trojan can be done with only 2 days.

So here i suggest that you reduce the old tech build and refit time to a minimum since they cant do anything much now and i hope its not only for ships and weapons build but for the research and crafting too, also for managing base modules so the new player wont have to wait for so long just for an outdated tech. Thank you, i hope you will consider this for the better of the players experience in the game

• Hydra Reborn
    Hydra Reborn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 272
    that has been suggested for months and months and months....... you know the result already
  • cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 242
    i even did some math to help them with it.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/6034446

still nothing
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,435
    KIXEYE's still working on it... but as to when that will come, we won't know.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 393

In the X axis is When Kixeye make someting, the Red is the Workflow  the blue line is the time because kixeye make somenting of player like
    the red is what Kixeye really make ...... 
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Soulhunters_Unk
    Soulhunters_Unk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 859
    KIXEYE's still working on it... but as to when that will come, we won't know.
    What are you talking about?  Are you seriously trying to say that Kixeye has been working on changing a simple variable like build time, on its older class of ships for basically 2 years....but haven't managed to do it?  I mean seriously just tell the guy the truth, that kixeye has no intention of ever implementing a change in build times. They don't want people using older ships, they want people to constantly buy the newest thing out there, so nothing will ever be done to make older class ships more attractive. 
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • Shadow Wraith
    Shadow Wraith
    VEGA Game Team
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 69
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 7:19AM
    Zero Calling is correct. We have 'reducing pre-Umbra hull build times' in our work log, but I wish it was just 'change a value'. It involves checking every value that is dependant on the build time for every MK level and pass it through QA. We will post an update once we are closer to releasing the hull build changes for the older factions.

AXIS and XENO tech build/fit times are getting tweaked right now which (if things go according to our schedule) will be part of the next release.

• FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 360
    Zero Calling is correct. We have 'reducing pre-Umbra hull build times' in our work log, but I wish it was just 'change a value'. It involves checking every value that is dependant on the build time for every MK level and pass it through QA. We will post an update once we are closer to releasing the hull build changes for the older factions.

AXIS and XENO tech build/fit times are getting tweaked right now which (if things go according to our schedule) will be part of the next release.

Good to know Xeno/Axis build/tech times are going to be reduced .. but .. when low players are going to see the rest low tech/build/refit times reduced?
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company