will romero and legendary raptors be in event store during this even

shadow moses
shadow moses
Strike-force Captain
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 653
im in need of the latest units that help in pvp battles because im back in the game after 2 yrs mia and need to be on the same playing field as my wc peers so if a mod knows plz share
  • Warrior 3
    Warrior 3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 4
    Kix will sell Romero I hope this coming Event they but him on sale last time He was 269 Gold if I remember right! I know Nova parts will be there 1 art I think 175 k xp u will need 8!  Siege is also a pvp unit but those bases are out shortly after event!  I don't know what u all have  but good to have too is blackout , Herald and juggnunt, plus what u see out there I wouldn't go after War rig , plus old stuff! But that is up to u!

• Warrior 3
    Warrior 3
    Greenhorn
    It say's Green Horn LOL
    but I have been playing a long time !
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,282
    romero most likely not due to his events being 2 months ago now this event has the nova and its elite parts  if you do not have them   going back to romero if my guess is right his bases will be on the map in 2 months after the nova events and after the start of the next shadow ops  as for the raptors there is a chance they will be in the event but i do not think their tokens will be  but if you are looking for other high end units after the event like right after  most of the resent uniques will be out  darkstorm and such  also i think herald bases spawn in more often  now then the others while not the most unbeatable unit it was it still can be useful when anti air has been taken out heck some weaker AA barely scratch it so use with care   
    in short plan like this 

this and next event nova 

after the event other heavy hitters 

also after event new ops so you can get a head start on that unit on parts ( 10 weeks 1 week per part  need 8 )  

in between events siege herald and what ever else they offer 

2 months time look for romero bases 

also 2 months time look for the sheard in the event store 

and always check the gear store kix sometimes hides stuff in there as well   
  • shadow moses
    shadow moses
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 653
    Warrior 3 said:
    Kix will sell Romero I hope this coming Event they but him on sale last time He was 269 Gold if I remember right! I know Nova parts will be there 1 art I think 175 k xp u will need 8!  Siege is also a pvp unit but those bases are out shortly after event!  I don't know what u all have  but good to have too is blackout , Herald and juggnunt, plus what u see out there I wouldn't go after War rig , plus old stuff! But that is up to u!

have those units you mention jug blackout herald i just need elites and i dont have nova i skipped on war rig cuz i used ops and it was junk
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,246
    edited 16 Apr 2019, 6:36PM
    Warrior 3 said:
    It say's Green Horn LOL
    its forum rank, based on how many forum posts youve made.

though you may want to do that on your main account if youve been playing a long time like you claim 

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,514

@Warrior 3 said:
    It say's Green Horn LOL

It's your forum rank, nothing to do with in game. And apparently it's accurate

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Warrior 3
    Warrior 3
    Greenhorn
    Warrior 3 said:

have those units you mention jug blackout herald i just need elites and i dont have nova i skipped on war rig cuz i used ops and it was junk
    Nova is a top toy, I use her in E Herald and E Blackout bases also in 30 and 40 Thor bases!