Some blueprints are missing in Alien strike

houray
houray
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 2
Is there a particular reason that some ships, weapons and specials are missing in the Alien strike?
For example,
pegasus
liberator
Eclipse driver
Harmonic Xeno Beam Capacitor
Harmonic Xeno Siege Casing
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 926
    Yes. The Alien Strikes were all made right after the Liberator and Eclipse Driver were released. Because of that, those items (they were too new) and all items past then were never added to the Strikes. If you're asking why the Strikes were never updated, it's because Kixeye has been too focused on making new tech to take a little bit of time making sure old tech can be accessed by players trying to catch up. Supposedly they are working on an update to address this sometime in the relatively near future, but as always, don't hold your breath.
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Batu Terkeras
    Batu Terkeras
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 11

I agree, i still doesnt have the pegasus vebecause i miss pegasus pvent and i cannot complete my bp until now