Attack time vs. Number of Attacks

redober
redober
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 4
@Kixeye

I realize I am newer here but for the love of Sanity can we  please have a change made to how the Attack ops work. What I mean is, can we have a limited number of attacks instead a time attack that sucks up 7 minutes of time. I do not like waiting 3 or 4 minutes when the op units die early to continue using the op units. On average I can get maybe 7 uses per hour of the Technical Drift op so instead of a cool down why not have uses meter/counter. Cool downs waste time and when I am limited due to real life restrictions it makes me not want to play more or invest more money or time in something that feels wasteful and frustrating! Please consider this option Kixeye!!
  • SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 211
    I like this idea.

Saves us time, ops still work in the same manner

Then the thor time extension would become buying more uses

If Kixeye wants to add gold to the mix then they could let you buy more uses beyond thor extra uses
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    Good idea,but i dont think they could successfully do it without messing something up.Im sure this is something that involves changing the code in some way or another,so need i say more.
  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 223
    They could just lower the cool down timer and make it activate once you launch your attack instead of at the end.That way we would have less time to wait for it,
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,839
    spec ops are a Luxury not a necessity

I barely use the offensive ops, it's elec, slow mo, and the hookers and now top shelf are the main ones I would use, the rest barely even consider (the burn one was good for zombies tho) 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,547
    would be nice for the ops with cooldowns
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • redober
    redober
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 4
    I personally have used Technical Drift a lot and the Hand of Malichi but thats because I dont have high level units yet, but working on them!