SKYFIRE: What's a Good Build?

TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,496
edited 14 Apr 2019, 2:59AM
The only UAV I have is Banded Hornet Tier 6.   Is there any way to get the Polistes; or anything better?  Is so, how so?

I'm looking at some youtube vids; but they are all from a year ago, and I'm wondering if there's something different I ought to be looking at fitting.

• david_benware
    david_benware
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 121
    To get some of the better Blue Prints quickly, you can do the "Cold Fusion" TLC if Kixeye will allow you.
    if you have a fleet that can do the FM 111 targets it could be easy.
    I use 2x Zelos for CM and 3x Mono's for the punch.

As for a good Skyfile build I use this for my builds: 
    (FYI:  My current build is meant for buildings)  eNptjMEKwjAQRP9lz3vINtk0yVG8+A3SQ9CIhWhD0qJQ+u9uvXjx8piBebPCK8UyPRuEs3OG8B/IePerA0J6l1TnwzLmK4RbzC0h3JecT0cIpNiQ1QixPqa6/2ptGZ1VO6j/Qj5aSZdRVBkQe0bdiyTJI1nVobZkkKkbtg/7ISqg

It may not be the best.  Anyone else have a better build?
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    I just did Cold Fusion TLC when it came out which is how I wound up with the Sky and tokens.    I had to wait on a build to complete in Shipyard to start them.

• daniel787
    daniel787
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12
    polistes uav are best
  • scorchittt
    scorchittt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1
    Why can't I use my tokens to upgrade my Skys?

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    edited 19 Apr 2019, 10:31PM
    I'll wait to get the Polestese and build them without weapons for now. 

What's that special ability stuff the Banded Hornet has which the Polestese doesn't have, and is it not that valuable?

scorchittt said:  Why can't I use my tokens to upgrade my Skys?
    I don't know, but that is a separate issue from this discussion and you may want to start a thread on it.   The Community Support forum is probably best for that.    My Skyfire tokens are available, but I have an issue now where my Citadel tokens not being available now, for build or VXP.   I just started a thread in the Community forum on that, which you can piggy-back on if you like.