please! Nerf Vestige Pharmakon base attackers fleets!

Ka Dosh
Ka Dosh
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 33

I could not believe my niece's words when she told me that her lvl 71 base was reduced to ashes after only one attack of an event Pharmakon fleet! Now, after I saw it, I was as Brian Griffin after see the "new" Lois!

My base is safe due it has better "conditions". It only gets 4% damage per hit. My big concern is about low and medium level bases! They are suffering a lot! This is not a crybaby complain. It hurts a lot when you are a low/medium level player and you are stuck in a game which status is for high/very high/ultra high level players! I raise my hand for beg a little help(=nerf) from our friends at Kix! Maybe, I could lift up my jaw after a "thanks Jesus!" ;)

• ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 60

Same Intel, but twice as hard to kill, which means taking twice as much damage. The pharmako base fleets are too powerful.

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,110
    Yep, they are 100% not worth it, especially as they only give your base level  x 1000 plus 3K in intel, not worth it at all, unless you like delaying your builds/upgrades or need a bubble
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 552

I'd say remove the Pharmakon ships' phase screens. Most fleets used in event defense come without defenses anyway, and giving them defense and phasing makes them a bit too hard hitting for most bases.

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,432
    edited 13 Apr 2019, 3:27AM
    Just don't trigger the base calls then. Problem solved :)

Or what KIXEYE could do is to reduce the firepower on the Daemon Battleships, since they're normally the killers...
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 393
    edited 13 Apr 2019, 6:23AM
    PLEASE NERF BASTION +1000m of ship is not correct on Cruiser Class !!!
    PLEASE NERF ABLATIVE EFFECT 1/20 Can be Better....
    PLEASE Wheight of Alpha cannon are to light.... compared tho other faction.....
    PLEASE ......... Give us the Gargoyle MK V Offer on Shop......

........AND YES IS TIME TO THE "SECOND REBALANCE OF VEGA CONFLICT" ..... LIKE THE FIRST ONE !!
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 36

Do the base hits before you go to sleep.

• nabcakes
    nabcakes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 6
    Its the high level bases that get creamed, mid take almost no dmg from hits I have watched.  And high level can easy get points from farming anyway, so as Zero Calling says above, don't trigger base attacks.
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 33

Nabcakes: the problem with the high lvl bases is their bowling configuration! Hit one element and the others will fall! Everybody laughs of my base config but since I've fired as it, I've never been 3 stared! never! NEVER! NO NEVER! NO NEVER "WITH VOWS OF RETURNING BUT NEVER INTENDING TO VISITED THEM MORE!"

Anyway, my experience after saw other low/medium bases suffering same fate, I keep my opinions as I stated. Thank you for your point of view! :)

• arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat

OMG nerf this, nerf that. Man up and either don't trigger the base attacks (like most) or shut up, take the **** kicking. Bases are **** anyway. And for the love of Pete don't EVER ASK FOR A ANOTHER REBALANCE. They f_cked up the last one.

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 393
    LOL......  :p
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,587

Feedback has been passed on to the game team.

• arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Feedback has been passed on to the game team.

While your at it, give them compensation for having a sh!tty base set up. Always crying because you may have to do some work and tweaking to find out what works and what doesn't.