Official 9.15 Discussion Thread

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,496
Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 9.15 release here.

Release Notes
Legendary BFG
Infamy Leaderboard Update
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 685
    did you adjust the imfamy payout to than ? from what you get from bases ? i have 14 k but minimum i get is 4 imfamy !!!!
  • spyonyou1
    spyonyou1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 33
    This reward 69 only goodbye pvp

• leigh5
    leigh5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 294
    So much for trying to put an end to the 69ers. this new infamy system will only make it worse. the idea is good but the side effects of it wont be
  • REDGambit
    REDGambit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 291
    Basically you reduced the reward for a lot of players.  I have no problem with your changes but with a few weeks from the end.  Seems you like to change things in the middle of the game.  Quite unfair.  Can't wait to hear the crying now.  
  • mike.went
    mike.went
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 479
    This idea will crash like a led balloon kinda like the Shepard... Hmmm I'm seeing a pattern here

• william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 78
    reigns the number one is a inf bank which they hit each other to get more inf and yes they do use inf hacks.
    flash is inf bank also. people who 69 to take their inf to boost their then they have others hit then come back then the bank freindly fire should have it so same tag cant hit same tag to end some of this bull.
    william
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
    waaauw kixeye now you really lost your minds. 

• aquadealer
    aquadealer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 326
    i know there must of been a big demand for more grinding (we dont have enought now)  but anyone who thinks this is a good idea has never played the game
  • D.Angel
    D.Angel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 15
    Kix....... seriously?? How in the hell is that gonna help us out?
    You reward those who already have everything on max lvl. 
    How can lower lvls keep up with that if you now gonna payout less for them? 
    And in the middle of the season???? Really. ??????? 
    So kixeye wants only those on top to remain playing and hope the lowers just quit the game? 
    You gonna lose over this 1! 
    And CM you a classact general **** looking like a ****. 
    What the **** are you all smoking or drinking during work???????
    Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    so instead of kixeye looking at ways to reduce 69ing you have just increased it and reward them and the banks for it and screw over all the players.....good job kixeye  NOT
    i agree they need to fix the mess up pvp not increase rewards when we in middle of season its unfair and how you think lowers feel for this they will leave the paying guys like me dont llike it also since it means more game time and pvp with guys who 69 then hit bases then bbl then 69 when they pop and hit a player and repeat its unfair and crazy the idea you thinking of since their banks. those guys at top youownt see jump out of their sector they will freindly fire their own team for inf then 69

william
  • vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 79
    WELCOME TO THE NEW GAME 69 COMMANDER THE PLAYER THT CAN STAY 69 FOR THE LONGEST WINS EVERYTHING ALL OTHERS WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THNX KIXEYE UR NO1 IN THE GAMING WORLD NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    vinnie76 said:
    so mid way thru a season u change payouts so those players that worked to get into gold 1 and are around 3600 are now getting **** on because as off old system they got 200k payout each work now they drop down to 140k payout and at end off season instead off getting 6 blood thor they get 4 or 5 not a good way off keeping players think it again kixeye ur shooting urselfs in the foot
    i know they should have waiting after this season finish or ask all the players before hand with this idea, i love pvp but enemys only hit offline or easy bases only us coiners hit full bases and that if we lucky if they dont 69 before we get to their base
    william
  • william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    i know there must of been a big demand for more grinding (we dont have enought now)  but anyone who thinks this is a good idea has never played the game
    yes i work and i must say we dont have time to grind all that inf i get 6k yea but that hitting enemys banks if im very lucky most of the time they get 69 once they pop by freinds or same tag. its mess up and needs to be fix they should increasee the rewards then make more classes
    they need to ask players before they post something that change pvp half way though a season really now i got to drop more money but i wont i was going to drop a 200 to coin my units for a bit more pvp but im not after inf and most of those who do dont care the rewards suck like raid
    raid about pvp should give out pvp units then b though really. plus pvp not as fun most people 69 like all my post have, and i agree this going to be more time consuming and i dont have much time playing this game 
    william
  • william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat

New infamy great let's reward the hackers and cheats who get 10k infamy in 10 minutes I won't bother doing any

think you you prove a good point doing this will cause others who think or try doing pvp want to not pvp and only pve you need to think about the lows who later will put money in game and like i said the ones who are paying are getting upset 
    william
  • aquadealer
    aquadealer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 326
    vinnie76 said:
    so mid way thru a season u change payouts so those players that worked to get into gold 1 and are around 3600 are now getting **** on because as off old system they got 200k payout each work now they drop down to 140k payout and at end off season instead off getting 6 blood thor they get 4 or 5 not a good way off keeping players think it again kixeye ur shooting urselfs in the foot
    i know they should have waiting after this season finish or ask all the players before hand with this idea, i love pvp but enemys only hit offline or easy bases only us coiners hit full bases and that if we lucky if they dont 69 before we get to their base
    They don't care what players want isn't that obvious?
  • ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 275
    edited 11 Apr 2019, 9:22PM
    mike.went said:
    This idea will crash like a led balloon kinda like the Shepard... Hmmm I'm seeing a pattern here

I used that Shepard 1 time, to see it.  The moment the turncoat units caused damage to my Shepard itself, I knew it was hot garbage.  The turncoats aren't drones!!!! It shouldn't have a viral affect when turncoats get destroyed!  I truly thought the damage to the Shepard via turncoats was exclusive to boss bases.  Complete disappointment.  Took it out of my airplats and will most likely collect dust till I see something that tells me it's a worthwhile unit.
  • kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 27

This is not a fair deal to change it closer to the end of the season,this release should of at least been started next season but it was fine where it was,some people can live on the game where others play when they get off of work,many heavy coiners can only take advantage of this and others can only back away from game

• william c sanchez
    william c sanchez
    Potential Threat
    mike.went said:

I used that Shepard 1 time, to see it.  The moment the turncoat units caused damage to my Shepard itself, I knew it was hot garbage.  The turncoats aren't drones!!!! It shouldn't have a viral affect when turncoats get destroyed!  I truly thought the damage to the Shepard via turncoats was exclusive to boss bases.  Complete disappointment.  Took it out of my airplats and will most likely collect dust till I see something that tells me it's a worthwhile unit.
    i agree it to slow and the turncoats only make it worse since we only care about dp not turning the unit ahah the unit going to end up dead might as well make it when it dies units around it turns not when it shots that might be better
    william