Discussion Thread - Vestige Main Event

Playmaker1
Playmaker1
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,998
Rebels, 

Discuss the Vestige main event here! The briefing can be found here
Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Ore no Na wa Pureimēkā...
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 933
    Looks good, though the personal leaderboard is a bit underwhelming...
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,605
    blood amber really.. :( :D ;)
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • adamsww
    adamsww
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 2

Should have left the harvester targets as well for the lower levels.

• adamsww
    adamsww
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 2

Other than that looks good

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,231
    So, the new carrier weapon is not even trying to be homing, but still has the same dps as cyclotron. Okay...
  • pseudonym
    pseudonym
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 25
    Plasma Anthracite where/when? special was late to the game, has no fleets to farm for it, has only been offered in one event store & is not purchasable via the Pharmakon featured store. Kix gitgud!
  • Dirt Gee
    Dirt Gee
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 810

😀 im excited this has no Phases 1,2,3,4 i do not favor hiting your target once or twice phase change wait 30 mins this looks to be a good Run is what i call it

• Dirt Gee
    Dirt Gee
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 810

@Sequestor said:
    So, the new carrier weapon is not even trying to be homing, but still has the same dps as cyclotron. Okay...

—————

I has to be like the beam or it will not be any goodi hope it has good range its looks to bring the fight i like saving health see how this goes

• fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 273

@Sequestor said:

It homes for a few seconds. The closer the target is the more likely youre gonna hit it. A little closer and its a guaranteed hit. I feel this will be just like vector and get buffed tracking time.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    needs bit more speed , aoe, and longer tracking
  • Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 118
    The Hammer Missile definitely needs homing properties. Also, there's an audio glitch with the Hammer Missile where no sound is played when it fires.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 933
    IMO Hammer Missile needs more range than Cyclotron. Even just 500m extra would be enough. It makes sense too; why would a Beam weapon have the same range as a Missile one?
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    IMO Hammer Missile needs more range than Cyclotron. Even just 500m extra would be enough. It makes sense too; why would a Beam weapon have the same range as a Missile one?
    this is not the logic you are looking for

but yes more speed, homing and aoe
This discussion has been closed.